Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (161777 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by kayjasper(f): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2016
qualityovenbake:
Sent you another update earlier this afternoon on your whatsapp Sir. Can I share pictures update about your car on Nairaland Sir?

Good day sir. Well done for the wonderful job you are doing.

Please is there a way you can help tint my car glass or you have any idea where it can be done to factory standard?

Need it tinted and don't want to use the after market tape to avoid police issues on the highway.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by binz: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mr sylva I am very disappointed at the kind of job that you did on my kia SUV. It is less than a year and the paints are already pilling off the body of the car. Bumps are beginning to erupt on the bonnet of the car. A car that had no form of dent on it.

I live very close to your workshop and it is very frustrating that you now refuse to pick my calls.

I will post pictures of my vehicle soon.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by bigass(f): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
binz:
Mr sylva I am very disappointed at the kind of job that you did on my kia SUV. It is less than a year and the paints are already pilling off the body of the car. Bumps are beginning to erupt on the bonnet of the car. A car that had no form of dent on it.

I live very close to your workshop and it is very frustrating that you now refuse to pick my calls.

Kindly post the pictures. I was about to give him my car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by kayjasper(f): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2017
binz:

This is a one off scenario. Please post pictures and let's see how it turned out.

Do you wash the car yourself or you take it to a car wash? Sorry for the question.

Have experienced a stupid car wash who wiped a dashboard with some terrible chemicals and the dashboard started melting in just 2days.

Post pictures and let's see what could be wrong.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by binz: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mr Sylva, I am surprised that you could respond to my post but yet have refused to come and see the vehicle which is stationed very close to your workshop.

Attached are pictures of the car. Top and bonnet.

As regards washing of the car, I more often do it myself because i pay so much attention to details that the regular cash wash outlets will ignore.

Just so you know, it is not an issue of car wash, this is a fault that your painter Mr. REMI has acknowledged. According to him, substandard materials were used that is why the out is this way.

Please do not push me to involve law enforcement before this issue is addressed because i have been extremely patient with you.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by kayjasper(f): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
binz:
Mr Sylva, I am surprised that you could respond to my post but yet have refused to come and see the vehicle which is stationed very close to your workshop.

Attached are pictures of the car. Top and bonnet.

As regards washing of the car, I more often do it myself because i pay so much attention to details that the regular cash wash outlets will ignore.

Just so you know, it is not an issue of car wash, this is a fault that your painter Mr. REMI has acknowledged. According to him, substandard materials were used that is why the out is this way.

Please do not push me to involve law enforcement before this issue is addressed because i have been extremely patient with you.

Am not Mr Silva o, and not his mouth piece. Just a follower of this thread.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by demosoft: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
hmmmmmm. i reserve my comment for now.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Double post
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
binz:

I just finished speaking with you on phone now. I will also like to tender my apology and explanation here Sir. Am very sorry for the inconvenience my former employee has cause you on behalf of Quality Oven Baking Ltd. As I explained to you on phone Mr Remi has stopped working at Quality Oven baking Ltd for more than one year and 3 months. I never knew that he has been coming to meet you frequently all this while without my consent until this evening that I did my investigation. A call to me would have prevented this issues but nevertheless this issue would be rectified. I have already laid a complaint at Bode Thomas Police Station, Remi will be arrested and I understand you paid him some money. I guarantee that some substantial money will be returned back to you Sir. Once again am sorry for any inconvenience that my ex-employee has cause you.

1 Like

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by kayjasper(f): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
qualityovenbake:
I just finished speaking with you on phone now. I will also like to tender my apology and explanation here Sir. Am very sorry for the inconvenience my former employee has cause you on behalf of Quality Oven Baking Ltd. As I explained to you on phone Mr Remi has stopped working at Quality Oven baking Ltd for more than one year and 3 months. I never knew that he has been coming to meet you frequently all this while without my consent until this evening that I did my investigation. A call to me would have prevented this issues but nevertheless this issue would be rectified. I have already laid a complaint at Bode Thomas Police Station, Remi will be arrested and I understand you paid him some money. I guarantee that some substantial money will be returned back to you Sir. Once again am sorry for any inconvenience that my ex-employee has cause you.

Thank God it was a mix up. And has been resolved amicably.

Now you have to learn to post caveat emptor when you discharge any of your existing staff. For situations like this, they can tarnish your image with the customer who is oblivious of the fact that they no longer work with you.

Still believe in your works, will still continue to patronise you.
Cheers.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2017
kayjasper:

Thank God it was a mix up. And has been resolved amicably.

Now you have to learn to post caveat emptor when you discharge any of your existing staff. For situations like this, they can tarnish your image with the customer who is oblivious of the fact that they no longer work with you.

Still believe in your works, will still continue to patronise you.
Cheers.
Thank you Ma and I appreciate your advice. From henceforth, the term caveat emptor will be use on any of my staff that I disengage.

1 Like

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by zebszebs: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hello @qualityovenbake
How much would it cost to ovenbake an Audi car, to matte satin black color and also shine the head and rear lights?

Kindly give me feedback asap.

I need to bring it in on monday
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by kayjasper(f): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Thank you Ma and I appreciate your advice. From henceforth, the term caveat emptor will be use on any of my staff that I disengage.

Please is there a way you can help tint my car glass or you have any idea where it can be done to factory standard?

Need it tinted and don't want to use the after market tape to avoid police issues on the highway.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
kayjasper:

Sorry Ma, I don't do tinted.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Lamexx(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
How much to oven bake an Infiniti SUV. Minor panel beating work on the bumper and fenders
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Lamexx:
How much to oven bake an Infiniti SUV. Minor panel beating work on the bumper and fenders
I oven bake SUV for N70,000k
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2017
whatsapp 07051348099
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
or 08024246344
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
You can send me Email on quality.ovenbaking@yahoo.com
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
My line Available 24/7
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Plot 105 mechanic village, Babs Animashaun road, off Bode Thomas Junction, Surulere, Lagos.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
We provide the best services at the right price.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by MASTERCC: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for your good work. I need to oven bake my car.
Am in onitsha
Do you have branch there or
Any recommendation on where to take it to
Thanks
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
MASTERCC:
Thanks for your good work. I need to oven bake my car.
Am in onitsha
Do you have branch there or
Any recommendation on where to take it to
Thanks
Thank you Sir for the compliment. I don't have a workshop at Anambra yet. Am afraid I can't help you out with the recommendation.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thank you Mr Nbong. We appreciate your patronage sir
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
My phone lines are available 24/7
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by engrrichie92(m): 7:24am On Apr 03, 2017
sent you a whatsapp message..please reply
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2017
engrrichie92:
sent you a whatsapp message..please reply
I replied your enquiry back yersterday Sir
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Before

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2017
more

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2017
After. The car was involve in an accident and am changing the colour from white to wine red.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (84) (Reply)

***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.