Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Women And Prostitution - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Prostitution (924 Views)

Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina / Nigerian Girls Forced Into Prostitution In Cote D’ivoire-pics Inside / How Do We Reduce The Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria Universities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Prostitution by Henritwist(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2012
why do women prefer prostitution to getting married?
Re: Women And Prostitution by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2012
Henritwist: why do women prefer prostitution to getting married?
why don't you ask the women who do prostitution to get your answer?
Re: Women And Prostitution by 190theclown: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2012
grin grin grin

Thats Nigeria for you grin grin
Re: Women And Prostitution by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2012

Please, mind your language. The enlightened ones don't call it prostitution, they call it *dating around in order to determine important qualities and what makes a relationship work.

Refer to this thread for verification purposes ==> https://www.nairaland.com/1065015/7-signs-ready-marriage

You can call it marriage prerequisites for the sake of euphemism.
Re: Women And Prostitution by Exponental(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
fluid26:

Please, mind your language. The enlightened ones don't call it prostitution, they call it *dating around in order to determine important qualities and what makes a relationship work.

Refer to this thread for verification purposes ==> https://www.nairaland.com/1065015/7-signs-ready-marriage

You can call it marriage prerequisites for the sake of euphemism.
u got me laffing

@op, why not ask d women u know?
Re: Women And Prostitution by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
Why do men prefer being a player to marriage? the stuupid questions some people ask...smh.
Re: Women And Prostitution by larrymoore(m): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
Researchable topic. Go 2 empire.
Re: Women And Prostitution by slimchi2k2(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
@Henritwist
ask ur sister i think ur sister we give u good answer by slapping u
Re: Women And Prostitution by CuntDestroyer: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2012

cos that sh1t pays the bills

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Say Sorry Even When They Are Not At Fault ? / How Do I Get Bill Gate To Marry My Sister? / 'weddings Are To Make Money For Your Future. Not To Pay For Peoples Meals,'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.