Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,578 members, 7,850,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Reason Nigerians Should Thank The God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reason Nigerians Should Thank The God (766 Views)

Why U Should Thank GOD Each Time U Visit Nairaland. / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / Nairalanders Plz Join Me And Thank The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Nigerians Should Thank The God by dan4sunfun(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2008
the God is wonderfull. before i found it difficult to beleive in miracle, but two things supprised me one, what is happening in kenya. nigeria,s election was highly rigged to compare to that of kenya. from our councilors and presidency is a rigged election, still there is harmony in the country. But just that beki was choosed in Ghana, more 800 souls has been wasted.

Secondly, the pedestrian bridge at cele bus stop in lagos, which use to be an avenue for petty traders, people moving on it in mass from morning till night, vehicles passing under. But the faithfull day it collapsed, there was nobody on it, no vehicle was damaged, no life was lost.

Our God is a good God.
Re: The Reason Nigerians Should Thank The God by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2008
They should rather be happy they have learnt to use their brains!
Re: The Reason Nigerians Should Thank The God by Ndipe(m): 3:46am On Jan 31, 2008
God is very merciful to us Nigerians. Were it not for His Love, our country would have descended into a warzone, since the annulment of June 12.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To God Be The Glory! / Help Sign Petition To Help Nigerian Kids Labelled Witches By False Pastors / Redemption Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.