Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Clarification On The Serpent In The Garden Of Eden? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clarification On The Serpent In The Garden Of Eden? (3805 Views)

'serpent-handling' West Virginia Pastor Dies From Snake Bite / Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? / Be Wise As 'serpents'. Really? But Satan is the 'Serpent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Clarification On The Serpent In The Garden Of Eden? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
truthislight:

that is there cup of tea.

The aim of the bible is to restore back the paradise that Adam lost in the garden of eden and not some fun game thing.

When that is met we have the time of Yahweh's throne coming back to the earth in Revelation 21:1-4
the first thing that will be remove is death.

"and death will be no more"

Roman 6:23 is talking about literal death.

People have twisted the message of the bible and redirected attention to prosperity instead of God's kingdom that christ had asked his followers to pray for and that was what christ preached about.

All the bible is talking about is how man lost his original position and the arrangement God has put in place to restor it through the massaiah.

The other part is the process of bringing forth the massaiah through the nation of Israel.

Using a unique nation narrowed satan's interference, hence the laws to drive away spirit medium that satan can use to make in roads to shatter his plans.

All other nation were under the control of satan since Yahweh had abandon Adam(human) at eden.

But through a nation that he founded that were his and worshiped him, he ensured that they remain clean undefiled by satan, he then used them to produce the massaiah.

The massaiah then shows the bigger picture of Yahweh's plans = all mankind have an option to access him and be given eternal life.

If people say it is all "a spiritual symbolic" thing and not literal, they are serving a different purpose.

The kingdom of God is a literal government.
Daniel 2:44 and matthew 6:9,10 and Revelation 21:1-4

The Death in question that will be removed is the greatest plaque that has ever plaqued man and man has no answer to it not even satan, and that is exactly what Yahweh himself wants to fixe.

That was why Jesus demonstrated all he will do while he was on earth.
Peace.

I think your explanation is based on Yahweh's reign which would be after Christ's 1000 yrs righteous reign on Earth; ofcourse, death would be automatically defeated and Yahweh would live on Earth with humans forever (Revelation 21:3). However, I doubt if that is applicable during Christ 1000 yrs righteous reign as referenced in Isaiah 65:20 & v22. The 1000 yrs reign would be like restoration of the Garden of Eden.

Isaiah 65:17-23:

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Back to the issue of 'death' as mentioned in Genesis 2:17 & Romans 6:23. If you say the 'death' in those verses is literal or the physical death we are facing now, it will mean then that any sinner who dies young or maybe in a violent manner (Like in the case of Sodom and Gomorrah) wouldn't be judged after resurrection because they've paid for their sins, no? Are you saying the people who died in Sodom and Gomorrah wouldn't be judged after resurrection because they've already paid for their sins for dying violently?

I'm strongly convinced that the warnings for the wages of sin as referenced in Genesis 2:17 & Romans 6:23 is 'spiritual death', ie 'second death' which would be after resurrection and judgement before Yahweh takes over and rule forever!
Re: Clarification On The Serpent In The Garden Of Eden? by truthislight: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
seriallink:

I think your explanation is based on Yahweh's reign which would be after Christ's 1000 yrs righteous reign on Earth; ofcourse, death would be automatically defeated and Yahweh would live on Earth with humans forever (Revelation 21:3). However, I doubt if that is applicable during Christ 1000 yrs righteous reign as referenced in Isaiah 65:20 & v22. The 1000 yrs reign would be like restoration of the Garden of Eden.

Isaiah 65:17-23:

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Back to the issue of 'death' as mentioned in Genesis 2:17 & Romans 6:23. If you say the 'death' in those verses is literal or the physical death we are facing now, it will mean then that any sinner who dies young or maybe in a violent manner (Like in the case of Sodom and Gomorrah) wouldn't be judged after resurrection because they've paid for their sins, no? Are you saying the people who died in Sodom and Gomorrah wouldn't be judged after resurrection because they've already paid for their sins for dying violently?

I'm strongly convinced that the warnings for the wages of sin as referenced in Genesis 2:17 & Romans 6:23 is 'spiritual death', ie 'second death' which would be after resurrection and judgement before Yahweh takes over and rule forever!

this is what God meant when he said death:

"In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return." (Genesis 3:19).

That is what God meant by death.

Any other thing is your own word and not the word of God.

Should we take words from your head and leave out what the bible said?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Seven Principalities Of Satan's Rebellious Kingdom / Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology / Funny Church Dances!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.