Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D (20676 Views)

Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! / Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song / WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 22, 2012
Dat toto di' ike no even get comon sense.i kip hearin hy hy hy hayi wen i was playin de song &my neighbours taught i was watchin BF.
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by oluking: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2012
make una leave her,she has a right to live life.
-
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by obiesay: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2012
Those guys in dat video can't produce somtin good.
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by BelloDare: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
At least d lyrics of d song was understandable no matter how bad, at least is beta than ( nananana, yea yea yea, kpalangolo) we full some people record.
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
the guys behind sef no dey help matters at all..me for like fck the girl sha..but if she sing that song for bed, prick no go stand oo
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by montili(f): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
Did i hear well? Tot i heard "where's the weed at?" shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-Square Teases New Music In 2022 / 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State / Eedris Abdulkareem Song: 'Free Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.