Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Lies We Have Told - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lies We Have Told (657 Views)

Lies We Told Our Parents So They Have Our Backs / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / 15 Brilliant Lies Parents Have Told Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lies We Have Told by nenergy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
We’ve at one time in our lives told Lies whether white, black or green. In primary school my classmate and I were caught by a teacher long after closing time plucking guava with our school uniform. We knew our buttocks will suffer on Monday, so we began devising ways of avoiding school. On Monday I left home as usual, waited at our street abokis’ shop and returned home telling my mother that I was turned back by the gateman because I didn’t have a biro. Of course she didn’t buy it. My classmate’s lie was far more devious; he told his parents that his teacher had died. Hhen, his trashing was double.lol
Also in primary school, a boy told his parents the “Edet who lived in Calabar” had died and N5 was required per student to support his funeral.

In secondary school, a classmate scammed N500 from his parents saying he needed to buy logarithm and antilogarithm (4 figure table) N250 each. E don tay wey boys don dey lie…no wonder our ladies dey tire for us.
What lies have you told your parents or loved ones? Oya confess, Happy Sunday!
Re: Lies We Have Told by EfemenaXY: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
nenergy:
We’ve at one time in our lives told Lies whether white, black or green. In primary school my classmate and I were caught by a teacher long after closing time plucking guava with our school uniform. We knew our buttocks will suffer on Monday, so we began devising ways of avoiding school. On Monday I left home as usual, waited at our street abokis’ shop and returned home telling my mother that I was turned back by the gateman because I didn’t have a biro. Of course she didn’t buy it. My classmate’s lie was far more devious; he told his parents that his teacher had died. Hhen, his trashing was double.lol
Also in primary school, a boy told his parents the “Edet who lived in Calabar” had died and N5 was required per student to support his funeral.

In secondary school, a classmate scammed N500 from his parents saying he needed to buy logarithm and antilogarithm (4 figure table) N250 each. E don tay wey boys don dey lie…no wonder our ladies dey tire for us.
What lies have you told your parents or loved ones? Oya confess, Happy Sunday!

Why?

What d'you need the information for? Haven't you got something more important to do? undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: A White Women's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! / Growing Up As A Civil Servants Child / Police Arraign Pastor Accused Of Raping 12-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.