Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Is It A Crime For A Man To Help His Wife In Kitchen? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Crime For A Man To Help His Wife In Kitchen? (3743 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Help His Wife In Kitchen? by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 05, 2012
abiL: Nope! If he needs to eat, then he must learn how to cook.

If it's a crime to be hungry, then it must be a crime for a man to cook.

I hate it when men thinks it's the job of women to be in the kitchen. This is 2012 mate, not 1865.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? / A Guest Telling Me My Body Is Smelling In My Own House. / Some Of The Problems We Have Today In Our Marriages, Is From Our Upbringing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.