Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. (1053 Views)

Ondo The Capital Of The Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria. / No Independence Day Celebration In Ekiti, Ondo- The Nation / Why Agagu Boys Defected To APC In Ondo: The Obasanjo/tinubu Connections By Dayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. by whitecat007: 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
All SW states must convey a meeting immediately to lobby FG to remove Ondo state from SW region, Yoruba population in the few Yoruba local govts in Ondo state are less than the the population of Yoruba in Benin Republic. The SW leaders have fought a good fight and its time to let Ondo state join their kith and kin in the SS region of Nigeria. SW will still be left with 5 states and can move forward.
We must not allow people who are not real Yoruba to derail the great things our leaders have in store for the great SW.
Re: Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. by PaulJohn1: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
OP needs extremely Urgent medical attention. Any doctor to help please?!
Re: Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. by jason123: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Op is a mor-on! Because the good people of Ondo state rejected ur king tinubu-the thief, u r now panting like a wounded mouse...haha!

Ondo is welcomed to d SS! cool
Re: Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. by pheyikemi: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
Paul John: OP needs extremely Urgent medical attention. Any doctor to help please?!
. He needs a psychiatrist to be precise
Re: Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. by hardniola(m): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
and who are the kith nd kin in ss dat
ondo pipo wanna join.
Re: Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. by redsun(m): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
Some of these muderfuckers are becoming obviously tribally sick.Even if nigeria divides tomorrow,do you have to be this sick in the head to identify with your tribe?

Mehn!I have never seen people that evolves backward like these tribal bigots that sounds more like the KKKs,NEO-NAZIS and all the SCUMS of this world.
Re: Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. by Aderostock(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
@ OP, am a supporter of Tinubu but that does not mean Ondo state shouldnt be part of SW simply because ACN lost, haba!. We are all yoruba with one language, same culture and tradition. With this results and competitiveness, Mimiko will know that the seat is hot and he can be turned. Long live omo odua, long live tiwa tiwa. Gbam
Re: Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. by whitecat007: 1:00am On Oct 23, 2012
I owe an apology to all Ondo/Yoruba nairalanders for my attempt to drive home a point that as of now I regret. Please forgive me for those utterances made over a glass of you know what. I know that I have hurt feelings but i can tell you it was spontaneous and wasn't intentional. Yoruba nation is one and will continue to be regardless of our ideologies.
Aderostock, Thank you for your kind words, it was one of those things that I am working on. We all make mistakes but when i woke up with it on my mind and thought about it all day today at work, then i know its wrong and need to tender my sincere apology immediately to all those who may be offended.
Ondo people e joo oo, my mouth is too small to say such things, omode o ki mo eko je ko ma ralowo.
This is an eye opener, may be i should just take some time off Nairaland.
Re: Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. by tpia5: 1:23am On Oct 23, 2012
Yeah, i was wondering also, earlier on, say you dey fearless o !!!!!!

E be like say you no be nigerian, because na ijaw people dem go send meet you. Nor be even yoruba go answer you.
Re: Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. by PointB: 2:20am On Oct 23, 2012
jason123: Op is a mor-on! Because the good people of Ondo state rejected ur king tinubu-the thief, u r now panting like a wounded mouse...haha!

Ondo is welcomed to d SS! cool

Did you just say that?

Let them catch you. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. by PointB: 2:21am On Oct 23, 2012
whitecat007: All SW states must convey a meeting immediately to lobby FG to remove Ondo state from SW region, Yoruba population in the few Yoruba local govts in Ondo state are less than the the population of Yoruba in Benin Republic. The SW leaders have fought a good fight and its time to let Ondo state join their kith and kin in the SS region of Nigeria. SW will still be left with 5 states and can move forward.
We must not allow people who are not real Yoruba to derail the great things our leaders have in store for the great SW.

This must be captured for posterity.

Who knows when it comes handy. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. by PointB: 2:22am On Oct 23, 2012
tpia@:
Yeah, i was wondering also, earlier on, say you dey fearless o !!!!!!

E be like say you no be nigerian, because na ijaw people dem go send meet you. Nor be even yoruba go answer you.

Meaning Ijaws are not Nigerians?? Even you?

wonderful
Re: Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. by tpia5: 6:24am On Oct 23, 2012
Another " fearless" one.

I salute una o!!!!!
Re: Ondo, The State In A Twilight Zone. by samco19: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
HAaaaaaaaaaaaaa wetin be dis

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Okays N37.3bn For Osubi Airstrip Upgrade / Orji Uzor Kalu Is Under Attack For Offering Himself For Boko Haram Peace Talk / Meet another Patrick Obahiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.