Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Imagine If The Yorubas & Igbos Teamed Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine If The Yorubas & Igbos Teamed Up (887 Views)

Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine If The Yorubas & Igbos Teamed Up by MegaMan2020: 12:31am On Oct 22, 2012
The North wouldn't stand a chance! Not only that, we'd RUN Africa! no tribes are smarter than these two!
Re: Imagine If The Yorubas & Igbos Teamed Up by mike404(m): 2:19am On Oct 22, 2012
We yorubas are cowards
Re: Imagine If The Yorubas & Igbos Teamed Up by RickyRoss1(m): 4:24am On Oct 22, 2012
MegaMan2020: The North wouldn't stand a chance! Not only that, we'd RUN Africa! no tribes are smarter than these two!

Maybe yes and maybe no. But hell its Nigeria and each tribe would like to call the shots and favoritism/tribalism will still play, so no difference.
Re: Imagine If The Yorubas & Igbos Teamed Up by okosodo: 6:38am On Oct 22, 2012
It would be an earthquake if no strings are attached
Re: Imagine If The Yorubas & Igbos Teamed Up by okosodo: 6:40am On Oct 22, 2012
It would be an earthquake if no strings are attached
Re: Imagine If The Yorubas & Igbos Teamed Up by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2012
with people like Achebe still living, I dont see how that could happen!

1 Like

Re: Imagine If The Yorubas & Igbos Teamed Up by Callotti: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2012
To do what?
Increase 'drug-trafficking' stats or to beat and kill more women in and out of Nigeria?
Or to father more children without 'paternity' certificates. . .
Or what? cheesy
Pray tell?
The 2 worstESTS. . . ?

I can't wait! cheesy
It would be nice to eradicate both with one JTF-BOKO-HARAM-NAMA-HAMMER. . . .I tellya!

Less competition for our South-South oil.
Free 'suya' for our life-stock too! cheesy
Re: Imagine If The Yorubas & Igbos Teamed Up by okosodo: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2012
Callotti: To do what?
Increase 'drug-trafficking' stats or to beat and kill more women in and out of Nigeria?
Or to father more children without 'paternity' certificates. . .
Or what? cheesy
Pray tell?
The 2 worstESTS. . . ?

I can't wait! cheesy
It would be nice to eradicate both with one JTF-BOKO-HARAM-NAMA-HAMMER. . . .I tellya!

Less competition for our South-South oil.
Free 'suya' for our life-stock too! cheesy
Point 1 finger to other, your other 4 fingers a pointing to u***** hehehehe
Re: Imagine If The Yorubas & Igbos Teamed Up by MegaMan2020: 12:39am On Oct 23, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Maybe yes and maybe no. But hell its Nigeria and each tribe would like to call the shots and favoritism/tribalism will still play, so no difference.

The Northerners are primitive. That's why the British gave them power. They knew the Northerners don't give a shit about education. It's all about for religion for them. That's why the North is the most undeveloped region in the country.
Re: Imagine If The Yorubas & Igbos Teamed Up by Ikengawo: 3:24am On Oct 23, 2012
the yoruba are primitive as well.

(1) (Reply)

“we Now Have Area Boys, Yahoo Boys And Blackberry Boys” – OBJ Warns GEJ / How Ifeanyi Ubah Swindled Me Of N21bn By Cosmas Maduka -THISDAY Newspaper / Dis-AmalgamationTalk.....2yrs To The Centennial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.