Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

The First Question You Will Ask Devil In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Question You Will Ask Devil In Hell (1187 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Question You Will Ask Devil In Hell by felifeli: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2012
When you get to hell, what is the first question you wil ask devil?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask Devil In Hell by pastormustwacc: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2012
^^^sorry, i was going to hell before, but after i saw some things on that road, i changed my mind and realigned myself to the heavenly path with the help of Jesus.

Why do you wish so much to go to hell? Whatever, just make sure you at least enjoy yourself very well on this realm - so that it wont be double punishment.
- Hasta la vista, but remember there is yet hope for you while you are still alive
Re: The First Question You Will Ask Devil In Hell by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2012
felifeli: When you get to hell, what is the first question you wil ask devil?
@Satan: We didn't get to hear your version. What really happened?

Lucifer: You see I was king of heaven, then Yahweh and Gabriel conspired against me. They kicked me out. Of course, I was the one who planted the tree. Yahweh was scared. He knew that if mankind knew the truth, they won't worship Him. Why do you think He rules by fear? Look at the number of people He destroyed in the Old Testament... how many did I kill?
So I possessed a snake (by the way, forget those stories, snakes never had legs, I created them to slide), and told Eve the truth. Then she told Adam, and Yahweh was very displeased.. Of course, since then mankind have tried to serve me, by chasing knowledge and freedom, yet Yahweh has always kept punishing them.. Jelosi go kill am...

me: but Satan, na wa o.. which kain yarns be dis? Truly, you be deceiver..

Satan: you say... no be yahweh dey do all the evil wey dey this world, when im finish una go come blame me?

The Lord is a man of war; Yahweh is his name." – Exodus 15.3
I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation’ – Exodus 20.5
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Get you up from among this congregation, that I may consume them as in a moment ..." (Numbers 16.41,45)
‘You shall annihilate them - Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, Jebusites – as Yahweh your God commanded you.’ – Deuteronomy 20.11,18.

me: shocked, stop stop e don do.. *hails fela, hitler, michael jackson, all the catholic priests, all the sinning christians, nigerian politicians, oledepo, adeboye... plus all my african ancestors wey no hear abt Jesus...*

na wa for dat Yahweh o...

NB: This blasphemy is endorsed by the national association of mosquitoes.. coming soon to a flood near you..

1 Like

Re: The First Question You Will Ask Devil In Hell by felifeli: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2012
pastormustwacc: ^^^sorry, i was going to hell before, but after i saw some things on that road, i changed my mind and realigned myself to the heavenly path with the help of Jesus.

Why do you wish so much to go to hell? Whatever, just make sure you at least enjoy yourself very well on this realm - so that it wont be double punishment.
- Hasta la vista, but remember there is yet hope for you while you are still alive

Wrong answer. The questio was not for me and you but for people who don't mind going to hell. Do you now understand ?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask Devil In Hell by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2012
felifeli: When you get to hell, what is the first question you wil ask devil?

I'll ask him "why did you allow pride into your life, you useless monster?!", then I'll wake up from my dream and give glory to God for casting the devil into the lake of fire.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask Devil In Hell by Callotti: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2012
Why did you take so long in out-witting the DANE CHRISTIAN GOD? grin
God job my lord! cool
Re: The First Question You Will Ask Devil In Hell by wiegraf: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2012
musKeeto:
@Satan: We didn't get to hear your version. What really happened?

Lucifer: You see I was king of heaven, then Yahweh and Gabriel conspired against me. They kicked me out. Of course, I was the one who planted the tree. Yahweh was scared. He knew that if mankind knew the truth, they won't worship Him. Why do you think He rules by fear? Look at the number of people He destroyed in the Old Testament... how many did I kill?
So I possessed a snake (by the way, forget those stories, snakes never had legs, I created them to slide), and told Eve the truth. Then she told Adam, and Yahweh was very displeased.. Of course, since then mankind have tried to serve me, by chasing knowledge and freedom, yet Yahweh has always kept punishing them.. Jelosi go kill am...

me: but Satan, na wa o.. which kain yarns be dis? Truly, you be deceiver..

Satan: you say... no be yahweh dey do all the evil wey dey this world, when im finish una go come blame me?

The Lord is a man of war; Yahweh is his name." – Exodus 15.3
I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation’ – Exodus 20.5
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Get you up from among this congregation, that I may consume them as in a moment ..." (Numbers 16.41,45)
‘You shall annihilate them - Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, Jebusites – as Yahweh your God commanded you.’ – Deuteronomy 20.11,18.

me: shocked, stop stop e don do.. *hails fela, hitler, michael jackson, all the catholic priests, all the sinning christians, nigerian politicians, oledepo, adeboye... plus all my african ancestors wey no hear abt Jesus...*

na wa for dat Yahweh o...

NB: This blasphemy is endorsed by the national association of mosquitoes.. coming soon to a flood near you..

Is this a book? Movie? Series? How can one fund the association of mosquitoes?

(1) (Reply)

On Frosb, Muskeet And Moderator Things. / What Is The Real Gospel / How Adam Was Created As a Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.