Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,596 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k (3582 Views)

Well Used Golf 3 Already Painted & Registered For Taxi In Abj price reduced 390k / Strong Car/bus Needed For Transport Business / Mitsubishi Lancer, Manual For Sale. Strong Car, First Body.300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 30, 2022
FamTomx2:

By the time am through with you here,in your after life you will be campaigning against scamming and petty crimes.

I will ensure that everyone here knows that you are a worthless thief.

Just one head shot, sanity will be restored.

Did he scam you? Is there no mod here?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by FamTomx2(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2022
Mrseriousman:

You know I'm the one dealing with you right ? Even your spirit knows . Meanwhile why did you take a lot of time to respond ? Since yesterday evening till now ?
Oh I forgot , poverty is so dealing with you that you can't afford data . You only use midnight free bonus . And believe me ,you will continue to be wretched and you will die wretched .

You would never smell a car in your life . You will only continue to falsely accuse until soon though , someone would time you and end it all for you . Na the right time and place I dey wait for now . R.I.p

Dear worthless thief,

I have really seen that you are being destroyed bit by bit hence your aggressions, I won't allow you to carry out your nefarious activities here that's my objectives, you can never progress in this life not to talk of your next life.

Stealing from innocent people to enrich self is not only a crime against humanity but also against God. You will never know peace & joy... Your days will be in darkness & in ruins till the day flies will mourn you.

Shameless ignoramus scammer, I will keep exposing you here to make sure that no one falls in your smear, try to create another thread here again on how you want to sell a stolen vehicle and observe how Amadioha will strike dead.

Am really here for you, I don't bla bla like a market women, motor park touts with no brain, I hit the nail on the head straight.

Return those stolen stuffs to the owners and still collect your head shot because you must die by it.
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 8:05am On Nov 30, 2022
FamTomx2:

Dear worthless thief,

I have really seen that you are being destroyed bit by bit hence your aggressions, I won't allow you to carry out your nefarious activities here that's my objectives, you can never progress in this life not to talk of your next life.

Stealing from innocent people to enrich self is not only a crime against humanity but also against God. You will never know peace & joy... Your days will be in darkness & in ruins till the day flies will mourn you.

Shameless ignoramus scammer, I will keep exposing you here to make sure that no one falls in your smear, try to create another thread here again on how you want to sell a stolen vehicle and observe how Amadioha will strike dead.

Am really here for you, I don't bla bla like a market women, motor park touts with no brain, I hit the nail on the head straight.

Return those stolen stuffs to the owners and still collect your head shot because you must die by it.

If truly you don't bla bla like a "he goat" then why are you blaring without evidence ? Where is the evidence ? Nothing right ? Then your mind had told you the truth ! You are a "he goat" cuz you are bla bla with an empty skull and empty brain just like babablu Blu Blu balablu .... Foolish incoherent words that make no meaning .

What exactly are you saying? Have you actually advised yourself ? Knowing that when you curse an innocent person , it comes back to you hundred folds ? So hope you are ready for your burial ?

So Mr , from a family of common thieves which is why you refer to someone you assume is a thief as "Dear" cuz I don't understand what is "dear" about someone you called a thief which indirectly mean that stealing , crying fowl , rituals , fraud and so much are imbibed In your blood. That is why you find it comfy to call such "Dear" , I am ashamed on your behalf cuz as shameless as you are , you keep disgracing and embarrassing yourself like the mad human that you are .

No common sense, no thinking faculty ,no comprehension whatsoever , continues repetition of trash and yet you can't prove nothing . You are so so daft . Senselessly daft that a child of 2 years old would engage in a proper conversation than you !

And this is the sole reason you are so poor and suffering so much in pain . Which is why you go around thinking that to own a car is a big deal and that the person must be a ritualist or a car thief . I pity you for not feeling sorry for yourself and now ,you will just die anyhow !

And a beautiful black woman spent hours in labor to give birth to a " he goat" that bla bla bla senselessly !
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2022
FamTomx2:

Dear worthless thief,

Let me ask you , me that have a fleet of cars and you that think that having even just one car is a big deal , who is living in abject poverty ?

You see , I am progressing , while you are busy crying fowl and dying in abject poverty .

And I hope you know that you are dealing with a highly intelligent individual ? So this your stupid move known as reverse psychology you are trying to use to make me stop tackling you won't work on me .

You came out to quote my post and accuse me wrongly ,then you turn around to say " you are ranting " hahahahahahahahahahhaahah.... See mumu man trying to use reverse psychology on me.

I will torment you to your grave . Next time , you won't come out with your wretched self and accuse people of fraud . Meanwhile , go borrow another data and come back , and please , be sure to eat this time before you faint on me .

And now , let me get down to business , I dare you to present any proof , any smallest proof so that at least the mods or even nairalanders can believe you before the world . Cuz if you can't convince nairalanders that your father is a scammer, how would you convince the world?

Let me be giving you small sense to think as you no get any .
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by FamTomx2(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2022
Mrseriousman:

If truly you don't bla bla like a "he goat" then why are you blaring without evidence ? Where is the evidence ? Nothing right ? Then your mind had told you the truth ! You are a "he goat" cuz you are bla bla with an empty skull and empty brain just like babablu Blu Blu balablu .... Foolish incoherent words that make no meaning .

What exactly are you saying? Have you actually advised yourself ? Knowing that when you curse an innocent person , it comes back to you hundred folds ? So hope you are ready for your burial ?

So Mr , from a family of common thieves which is why you refer to someone you assume is a thief as "Dear" cuz I don't understand what is "dear" about someone you called a thief which indirectly mean that stealing , crying fowl , rituals , fraud and so much are imbibed In your blood. That is why you find it comfy to call such "Dear" , I am ashamed on your behalf cuz as shameless as you are , you keep disgracing and embarrassing yourself like the mad human that you are .

No common sense, no thinking faculty ,no comprehension whatsoever , continues repetition of trash and yet you can't prove nothing . You are so so daft . Senselessly daft that a child of 2 years old would engage in a proper conversation than you !

And this is the sole reason you are so poor and suffering so much in pain . Which is why you go around thinking that to own a car is a big deal and that the person must be a ritualist or a car thief . I pity you for not feeling sorry for yourself and now ,you will just die anyhow !

And a beautiful black woman spent hours in labor to give birth to a " he goat" that bla bla bla senselessly !

Dearest scammer,

You will know no peace in your life time until you return those stolen vehicles and shows proof that you have done that, untill then you will die miserably through a head shot, with that of your despicable criminal attitude.

Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2022
FamTomx2:

Dearest scammer,

You will know no peace in your life time until you return those stolen vehicles and shows proof that you have done that, untill then you will die miserably through a head shot, with that of your despicable criminal attitude.

Common shut up ! Shut up there . You have nothing else to say . Use your brain for once .
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by FamTomx2(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Common shut up ! Shut up there . You have nothing else to say . Use your brain for once .

Omo ale, you are trying hard to convince & to proof to your self that you are what you are of being a worthless criminal. Zero rhetorical coordination of a typical fraudster...

Lagos is a Safe Haven for car criminals & common thieves, you won't leave Lagos alive, 99days loading.

Even death will despite you.

Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2022
FamTomx2:

Omo ale, you are trying hard to convince & to proof to your self that you are what you are of being a worthless criminal. Zero rhetorical coordination of a typical fraudster...

Lagos is a Safe Haven for car criminals & common thieves, you won't leave Lagos alive, 99days loading.

Mr" he goat"Hahahahahahahaha... show us the evidence na ? Why do you keep making so much noise ? is your madness so bad that you can't save yourself from this shame ?

you don't know how happy I am knowing that for once , someone that can't be messed with has put you in your place .

Shameless illiterate that still can't prove what you claim you know . Why are you not responding to the most intelligent question your Brain can't comprehend ? Where is your evidence ?

Why don't you crawl back to where you came from if Lagos isn't good enough for you ? Oh you won't , cuz they will launch you to death because of your lifestyle . Son of a bastard disgracing his entire lineage .

Show evidence dumb man . Show evidence . You just dey bla bla bla like a he goat that you are . R.I.P
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2022
FamTomx2:

It's "despise " not " despite " Foolish illiterate ...hahahahahaha. If you ever stop responding , thunder will fire you . While my cars are working for me ,I will keep you unproductive here .

Senseless fool . R.I.P
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2022
FamTomx2:

And before you try to sound intelligent next time , try and look up the meaning of the words you are using . slowpoke
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by FamTomx2(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mrseriousman:

It's "despise " not " despite " Foolish illiterate ...hahahahahaha. If you ever stop responding , thunder will fire you . While my cars are working for me ,I will keep you unproductive here .

Senseless fool . R.I.P

Dear worthless piece of shit.grin

You're a disgusting disgrace to your entire generation, hence you retorted in "words correction" ain't you an idiot?

Empty vessel and chest beating criminal who will soon be killed as a common thief. Brain devoided rogue, you think you can come here and lure unsuspecting members to your criminal dynasty of those that snatch and sell stolen vehicles.

Devil will punish you.
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
FamTomx2:

You're a disgusting disgrace to your entire generation, hence you retorted in "words correction" ain't you an idiot?

Empty vessel and chest beating criminal who will soon be killed as a common thief. Brain devoided rogue, you think you can come here and lure unsuspecting members to your criminal dynasty of those that snatch and sell stolen vehicles.

Devil will punish you.

Hahahaha. E Pain am die . The way I am tormenting you is giving me massive Joy . If the devil hasn't punished you yet with mental problem ,tell me why you use words you don't know how to spell or even the meaning ? Can't you just help your useless life by learning something the right way ?
Unlike you fool , I correct your uselessness with fact. Despite is not despise . But can you do same ? By accusing me with evidence ?

You definitely can't cuz you are simply a mad fellow causing nuisance up and down. May thunder fire you there .
Apart from you dying soon , what else do you pray for yourself?

Which vessel is empty ? The one that has something to sell or the one that accuse without evidence ?

Your shame dey shame me . You can't even make any sense any more . You just keep typing for typing sake , writing all sorts of jargons . Mad fellow . The hunter has become the hunted.

You have not seen anything . As you chose to go round accusing people falsely ,you will know no peace . I have no where to go . Bring it on .

And meanwhile , present your evidence fool . You wanted to see my car ,so you will come rob me . Mentally deranged pick-pocket looking for who to steal from .

R.I.P and until you present the evidence , it is only in pieces you will rest .
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
FamTomx2:

Devil will punish you.

The only thing new is " piece of shit " I know that's what your father is . What else is he ?
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by FamTomx2(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Hahahaha. E Pain am die . The way I am tormenting you is giving me massive Joy . If the devil hasn't punished you yet with mental problem ,tell me why you use words you don't know how to spell or even the meaning ? Can't you just help your useless life by learning something the right way ?
Unlike you fool , I correct your uselessness with fact. Despite is not despise . But can you do same ? By accusing me with evidence ?

You definitely can't cuz you are simply a mad fellow causing nuisance up and down. May thunder fire you there .
Apart from you dying soon , what else do you pray for yourself?

Which vessel is empty ? The one that has something to sell or the one that accuse without evidence ?

Your shame dey shame me . You can't even make any sense any more . You just keep typing for typing sake , writing all sorts of jargons . Mad fellow . The hunter has become the hunted.

You have not seen anything . As you chose to go round accusing people falsely ,you will know no peace . I have no where to go . Bring it on .

And meanwhile , present your evidence fool . You wanted to see my car ,so you will come rob me . Mentally deranged pick-pocket looking for who to steal from .

R.I.P and until you present the evidence , it is only in pieces you will rest .

Seems you need jungle justice to end your kleptomaina syndrome, the urge of stealing, snatching and selling ones property..(family heritage) grin

No be for here u go sell am.. I saw where you stupidly wrote "that you will make me unproductive here".I just laughed at your empty skull, between us who had a bad market here already, do I sell stolen cars here?

Bia, this common thief Abi na ordinary thief..believe me I will end whatever nefarious activities you intended here. Damned criminal... Your death will be a worthless one.

Thunder faya your papa dia!

Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

Seems you need jungle justice to end your kleptomaina syndrome, the urge of stealing, snatching and selling ones property..(family heritage) grin

No be for here u go sell am.. I saw where you stupidly wrote "that you will make me unproductive here".I just laughed at your empty skull, between us who had a bad market here already, do I sell stolen cars here?

Bia, this common thief Abi na ordinary thief..believe me I will end whatever nefarious activities you intended here. Damned criminal... Your death will be a worthless one.

Hahahahah. The pain is so much for you . So I am keeping you restless ? Even making you sleepless . Why are you only using midnight free data to respond ? Imagine keeping awake till midnight to use free data to reply .

You are already a dead man but you don't know it yet . The most foolish man of the year award goes to you . Hopelessly hopeless . Shameless illiterate . Its good that I am a star now . Meanwhile , you are following me now , and people usually follow only a star . R.I.P
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

Your education was a waste , that is if you even finished primary school . Cuz how can the only vocabulary you know be " common thief " ?
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

Devil will punish you.

Another evidence of your illiteracy , it's "resort" not "retort " mumu of the highest order . Only "thief " is the only vacabulary you have spelt correctly , the rest are just total indication of your madness
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

Sniper is really cheap . I can feel your pain . Seriously . You just keep making me bored . I look forward to reading interesting piece from you but you bring disappointment each time cuz your skull is empty .

We all know that your family members are car thieves , scammers and ritualists. So tell us something new rather showing how stupid you are . And you should stop replying me itj your midnight free data . Hopeless poverty stricken fool . Your mates are working hard while you are busy requesting for people's car pictures on a faceless forum , so you can rob them blind .

Dead man .R.I.P
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by FamTomx2(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2022
Mrseriousman:

The only thing new is " piece of shit " I know that's what your father is . What else is he ?

Lol, most wanted onye oshi in Lagos, specialist in snatching cars at gunpoint, disguising as a car salesman representative and claiming to be in car rentals.

Common thief return those stolen vehicles to the owners.

You can't enjoy innocent ones sweats without Amadioha destroying your generation.

Shameful death awaits you.

Oya, rant like the irredeemable criminal that you are grin

Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

Lol, most wanted onye oshi in Lagos, specialist in snatching cars at gunpoint, disguising as a car salesman representative and claiming to be in car rentals.

You can't enjoy innocent ones sweats without Amadioha destroying your generation.

I will rant you to death ... Lol. Where is my bike you stole ? Where is it ? Even your father did the same and that is why they killed him at Onitsha main market and now you have taken over .

Apart from stealing and scamming , you are also running mad all over nairaland . You need to be caged with chains .

IPOB miscreant and a ritualist . Now I know why you can't spell correctly cuz you no even go school .

Wait o , so you can't read too ? Where is the car rental biz ?
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

How many times you go use that guy picture ? You see why I said " you are senseless? Can't you use another interesting pic ? Bike thief
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by FamTomx2(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2022
Mrseriousman:

I will rant you to death ... Lol. Where is my bike you stole ? Where is it ? Even your father did the same and that is why they killed him at Onitsha main market and now you have taken over .

Apart from stealing and scamming , you are also running mad all over nairaland . You need to be caged with chains .

Laughing out my a$$ out, you see where I have reduced you to @ bolded, I"m very sure that am dealing with an unfortunate being & an uneducated charlatan. Hollow animalistic being grin

You promised to arrest me within 24hrs as you earlier claimed, empty vessel, empty threat....can you imagine this is even coming from a condemned car criminal.. chai! I dey give you wotowoto for heregrin ; D

Return those stolen vehicles to the owners before the next 4 market days and with sober heart apologies or face my perpetual bashing here.grin grin

One head shot awaits you bloody criminal... pwhahahaha

U don buy market for my hand oh!! U go later know say na match u dey Waka with.

Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

Laughing out my a$$ out, you see where I have reduced you to @ bolded, I"m very sure that am dealing with an unfortunate being & an uneducated charlatan. Hollow animalistic being grin

You promised to arrest me within 24hrs as you earlier claimed, empty vessel, empty threat....can you imagine this is even coming from a condemned car criminal.. chai! I dey give you wotowoto for heregrin ; D

Return those stolen vehicles to the owners before the next 4 market days and with sober heart apologies or face my perpetual bashing here.grin grin

Hahahahah. You are slowly dying in pain . You don dey bully people anyhow for this nairaland till the devil pushed you to mention me . Now you've jammed your judgement.

You can't spell right , you can't prove anything , you can't use any other vocabulary except " thief , scammer , ritualist ,etc. What else do you know ? Nothing ! You know nothing else cuz those are exactly what killed your father and na same road you follow. Where is my bike that you stole ?

Did I do wrong on giving you a bike for daily delivery ? Where is my bike you animal ? Where is it ?
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

Hahahahaha. This guy is really mad . Tell me any example of one single wotowoto you have given me when you are only repeating yourself ? Go though our mentions again and read all my quotes , so that you will understand what it means to truly deal with somebody. I don deal with you no be small . If you doubt it , read them all over again and please keep handkerchief with you or keep sniper by the corner

An slowpoke from a faceless forum thinks that he is considered a living thing . Where is my bike that you stole ?
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by FamTomx2(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Hahahahaha. This guy is really mad . Tell me any example of one single wotowoto you have given me when you are only repeating yourself ? Go though our mentions again and read all my quotes , so that you will understand what it means to truly deal with somebody. I don deal with you no be small . If you doubt it , read them all over again and please keep handkerchief with you or keep sniper by the corner

An slowpoke from a faceless forum thinks that he is considered a living thing . Where is my bike that you stole ?

You are intellectually bankrupted not fit to be a troll.. empty vessel, common thief, illitrate, worthless scammer grin

My aim towards you here is achievable and it is working, keep on ranting like an old hag LovePeddler that your miserable momma is grin

If you don't return those stolen vehicles, you will die by an accident with one of them.

Only flies and maggots will be there to mourn your miserable corpse.

Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

You are intellectually bankrupted not fit to be a troll.. empty vessel, common thief, illitrate, worthless scammer grin

My aim towards you here is achievable and it is working, keep on ranting like an old hag LovePeddler that your miserable momma is grin

If you don't return those stolen vehicles, you will die by an accident with one of them.

Only flies and maggots will be there to mourn your miserable corpse.

Still another repetition from your empty skull .
Define illiteracy for me ,so you will clearly see that it's your name . About not fit to be a troll , please tell me who lacks a simple mental acumen to argue intelligently ? All the answers are still " you" .

Who else is uneducated enough not to know how to spell correctly ? Still you !

And do you know that an intelligent person can not be a troll ? Do you know the meaning of a troll ? Do you know why I had to deal with you ? Because you are a troll with no common sense . If you had sense or even half a brain , you for don present evidence so that nairaland would ban me but no .....
The only thing you've succeeded in doing is shamelessly calling your father a thief and exposing how your mother abandoned you and how you became a scammer , armed robber and a ritualist .

What else are you involved in ? R.I.P dead man . Where is my bike that you stole ? Where is it ?
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by FamTomx2(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Still another repetition from your empty skull .
Define illiteracy for me ,so you will clearly see that it's your name . About not fit to be a troll , please tell me who lacks a simple mental acumen to argue intelligently ? All the answers are still " you" .

Who else is uneducated enough not to know how to spell correctly ? Still you !

And do you know that an intelligent person can not be a troll ? Do you know the meaning of a troll ? Do you know why I had to deal with you ? Because you are a troll with no common sense . If you had sense or even half a brain , you for don present evidence so that nairaland would ban me but no .....
The only thing you've succeeded in doing is shamelessly calling your father a thief and exposing how your mother abandoned you and how you became a scammer , armed robber and a ritualist .

What else are you involved in ? R.I.P dead man . Where is my bike that you stole ? Where is it ?

Jobless clown, you are always online to reply swiftly.. my doubt about you being a worthless thief & online fraudster is cleared..

I will use other means to get you arrested in Lagos before you will disappear to unknown destination.

You must not sell away those cars, return them to the owners now!

Horrible death awaits you, Ole!
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

Jobless clown, you are always online to reply swiftly.. my doubt about you being a worthless thief & online fraudster is cleared..

I will use other means to get you arrested in Lagos before you will disappear to unknown destination.

Another repetition again! Will you shut up your stinking mouth ? You have no common sensible words coming out from your mouth. Should I give my address ? So that you will finally be laid to rest in peace ? Cuz your two eyes will be plucked out for you .

Poverty and suffering have destroyed you and that's why you don't know how to make money work for you rather than hawking orange and looking for people's car pictures in order to rob them .

As they killed your father , you are next already. Meanwhile give me my bike fool . Petty pick-pocket , where is my bike ?
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

So your accusation was all a doubt? No evidence ? You never start. Now you know you looked for a clowns wahala and you go face am . Bastard senseless fool
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by FamTomx2(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Hahahahah. You are slowly dying in pain . You don dey bully people anyhow for this nairaland till the devil pushed you to mention me . Now you've jammed your judgement.

You can't spell right , you can't prove anything , you can't use any other vocabulary except " thief , scammer , ritualist ,etc . What else do you know ? Nothing ! You know nothing else cuz those are exactly what killed your father and na same road you follow. Where is my bike that you stole ?

Did I do wrong on giving you a bike for daily delivery ? Where is my bike you animal ? Where is it ?

@ bolded, that is your description noting else, during the day you are active online scamming, at nights you disappear to your illegitimate place of work for car robbing.

Worthless thief keep on saying " you don jam".. jam wetin? You are foaming around threads senselessly without an iota of intelligence. No one could understand what your claims are, are you not an headless fowl?

If you bastard criminal refuse to return those stolen cars you want to market here, and publish here how they where returned, mysterious death will befalls on you before this month ends.

Ole!!

Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
FamTomx2:

@ bolded, that is your description noting else, during the day you are active online scamming, at nights you disappear to your illegitimate place of work for car robbing.

Worthless thief keep on saying " you don jam".. jam wetin? You are foaming around threads senselessly without an iota of intelligence. No one could understand what your claims are, are you not an headless fowl?

If you bastard criminal refuse to return those stolen cars you want to market here, and publish here how they where returned, mysterious death will befalls on you before this month ends.

Ole!!

You are so shameless . You no fit spell. No dey blah blah like the he goat that you said you are.

Pray for me , make I add another car to my leagues now , I will come here and still get people who are ready to work to drive it . Unlike a poor wretched fool who has no job but goes around bullying online .

So poor that he uses free midnight data to browse . Sorry for your poor papa poverty who was killed for stealing .

You wan use reverse psychology steal my car . Bastard son from a family of thieves . R.IP.

Hahahahaha..... So finally the senseless fool wan get small? So na now you wan get sense ? Where was your sense when you quoted me and accused me falsely without any evidence ? And now you want to understand my claims ? You never start . I gave you my bike for delivery , you ran away with it . Where is it ? Is it a crime to help your miserable life ? Is it ? Is it ? Instead of you to keep to our agreement , you stole it and now turn around to call me names . You are a dead man . Continue to R.I.P
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
FamTomx2:

Ole!!

I'm glad you have finally concluded that anybody who goes from thread to thread accusing people falsely without any evidence is a headless fowl abi ? Who does that remind you ? The answer is you !!! A bloody headless fowl with no iota of brain accusing people with no evidence . Thank God for your foolishness . You have called yourself a goat , a monkey and now a headless fowl . At least we are getting somewhere.

Just bring my bike back to me . I didn't do you any wrong . Stop being a criminal to people who helped you . Are you crazy or something ? Are you entirely mad ?

R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xmas Sale ( Toyota Corolla) / Toks 2008 Honda Accord now selling for N2.2m ...offer last till friday / Sparkling Tokunbo 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 4WD/REVERSE CAM...price: N1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.