Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k (3586 Views)

Well Used Golf 3 Already Painted & Registered For Taxi In Abj price reduced 390k / Strong Car/bus Needed For Transport Business / Mitsubishi Lancer, Manual For Sale. Strong Car, First Body.300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by FamTomx2(m): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2022
Mrseriousman:

This is why you are useless to your generation. You use time for sleeping to troll senselessly on nairaland and during the day that men are working hard , you foolish midnight pick-pocket is busy sleeping. You will die in your sleep.

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022.

If I say u are a miserable fraudster one will think otherwise, you promised to get me arrested within hours, one month has gone, now you have resorted to superstitions, you threaten FamTomX2 with imaginary dying in sleep and that he died 2 Dec and yet dead FamTomX2 still dey give it to you wotowoto, you are a shameless scammer and you will know no peace here.

This common thief is praying for FamTomX2 to die so that he will continue on his nefarious activities on NL grin ; D.
FamTomX2 refused to die but to live to send you to your early grave.

Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

If I say u are a miserable fraudster one will think otherwise, you promised to get me arrested within hours, one month has gone, now you have resorted to superstitions, you threaten FamTomX2 with imaginary dying in sleep and that he died 2 Dec and yet dead FamTomX2 still dey give it to you wotowoto, you are a shameless scammer and you will know no peace here.

This common thief is praying for FamTomX2 to die so that he will continue on his nefarious activities on NL grin ; D.

As the fool with demantia , you can not remember your own words .hahahahahahaha. are you sure say na me dey pray for you abi na you say you dey do midnight spiritual prayers for yourself ?

Are you so senseless that you talk and forget ? I will finish you here. Make I ask you ? Who don run before ? Who ran twice ? Can you answer that ?
Fear dey catch you ?

Foolish illiterate . FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.Pieces
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

Hahahaha. E Pain you die . You never start to dey suffer ? You go dey sleepless till your burial. As e dey pain you , e dey sweet me , as e dey sweet me , e dey pain you .

Go drink sniper guy. I go clip your useless wings here. If Dem born you , mention any other person on nairaland.

Poor rat , his borrowed data has finished.

Continue to R.I.P
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by FamTomx2(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2022
Mrseriousman:

As the fool with demantia , you can not remember your own words .hahahahahahaha. are you sure say na me dey pray for you abi na you say you dey do midnight spiritual prayers for yourself ?

Are you so senseless that you talk and forget ? I will finish you here. Make I ask you ? Who don run before ? Who ran twice ? Can you answer that ?
Fear dey catch you ?

Foolish illiterate . FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.Pieces

@bolded as you are jobless thief, you think others are jobless too? I don't start a fight and run away! I didn't reply a day or two does not mean that I have backed down.

You claimed I dm you bring the proof to the world, you claimed you gave me a bike bring the proof, you claimed that FamTomX2 died 2 Dec and today is 9 Dec yet he is still replying then bring the proof, if you can't, then the world will know that you are what I have being claiming against you.

But I have proven to you as a dull scammer and a worthless thief and it is here for all to see.

You are still an amateur cyber bully criminal, I will teach you the game wella.

Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

@bolded as you are jobless thief, you think others are jobless too? I don't start a fight and run away! I didn't reply a day or two does not mean that I have backed down.

You claimed I dm you bring the proof to the world, you claimed you gave me a bike bring the proof, you claimed that FamTomX2 died 2 Dec and today is 9 Dec yet he is still replying then bring the proof, if you can't, then the world will know that you are what I have being claiming against you.

But I have proven to you as a dull scammer and a worthless thief and it is here for all to see.

This is the best reply I have gotten .
Now you have sense a little bit. So e Pain reach to ask for the evidence ? E Pain you like this ?

So your damage brain now understands that before you accuse someone you must have evidence ? You are the bastard that quoted my thread and accused me of being a scammer , now prove it !
Provide your evidence for coming to my thread and accusing me of scam ! If you can't provide the evidence ,then you know that you are so so foolish and the most stupid senseless slowpoke I've known cuz you have no moral right to ask for evidence when you are the first to accuse without evidence.

Have you realized your stupidity now ? At least I have taught you a single lesson that your useless self didn't know . Don't you ever in your life accuse anyone without evidence.

I have dealt with you and my number one mission is accomplished which is to teach you a lesson and now by asking those questions, it's obvious I have instilled a fraction of brain into your empty headless skull.

Secondly , how can you idiot that lives and breath on nairaland and log in every day not reply for 3-4 days on 2 different occasions and you claim to be busy ? Will you shut up and accept the truth ?

Bastard illiterate ! You are busy doing what ? And yet you can't buy even 40mb data ? Is your shop on nairaland that you were logging in and out but can't reply ?

You are truly a dunce . The most qualified dunce . Bastard motherfucker .

I will keep you sleepless . Soon your borrowed data go finish and you go stay awake and restless till 11pm so you can reply me till 6 am while I am busy cruising sleep.

Return my stolen bike or else be buried with it . FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.Pieces .
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

I am proud of myself ! I have finally dealt with you. Now you know the meaning of cyber bullying, quickly go through all your godforsaken thread on nairaland and tell me what you are !!! A bloody senseless bully and I have put you in your place mother fucker !

And now you have equally learnt about what evidence is . It's not your fault, na your dead father of a thief that didn't teach you .

Next time, you won't dare quote senselessly. I will suffocate you here.

As e dey pain you , e dey sweet me , as e dey sweet me , e dey pain you . Hahahahah. I am a winner . I am a winner � . Up mrseriousman !!! Up me for putting this godforsaken troll and bully in his place.

I am ready for you . Better reply all my mentions before thunder will damage your already dead body in the mortuary. R.I.Pieces FamTomx2 . Died Dec 2, 2022.

How far with your spiritual warfare ? You don tire abi you do am so ? Equally upload a picture of you before the accident cuz na the accident one you kept sending and I don get that one already.

Idiot ...shee you see as I dey deal with you ? Your fada nyash there
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by FamTomx2(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2022
Mrseriousman:

This is the best reply I have gotten .
Now you have sense a little bit. So e Pain reach to ask for the evidence ? E Pain you like this ?

So your damage brain now understands that before you accuse someone you must have evidence ? You are the bastard that quoted my thread and accused me of being a scammer , now prove it !
Provide your evidence for coming to my thread and accusing me of scam ! If you can't provide the evidence ,then you know that you are so so foolish and the most stupid senseless slowpoke I've known cuz you have no moral right to ask for evidence when you are the first to accuse without evidence.

Have you realized your stupidity now ? At least I have taught you a single lesson that your useless self didn't know . Don't you ever in your life accuse anyone without evidence.

I have dealt with you and my number one mission is accomplished which is to teach you a lesson and now by asking those questions, it's obvious I have instilled a fraction of brain into your empty headless skull.

Secondly , how can you idiot that lives and breath on nairaland and log in every day not reply for 3-4 days on 2 different occasions and you claim to be busy ? Will you shut up and accept the truth ?

Bastard illiterate ! You are busy doing what ? And yet you can't buy even 40mb data ? Is your shop on nairaland that you were logging in and out but can't reply ?

You are truly a dunce . The most qualified dunce . Bastard motherfucker .

I will keep you sleepless . Soon your borrowed data go finish and you go stay awake and restless till 11pm so you can reply me till 6 am while I am busy cruising sleep.

Return my stolen bike or else be buried with it . FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.Pieces .

Useless epistle.... From a common thief,

If you are man not a bot create topic here again about employing a driver nonsense, if Ogun no strike you instantly make your momma run mad naked.

I'm here to sanitize this forum from the likes and ilks of you without money inducement. Na my money, my own contribution to the betterment of this country.grin

Worthless thief return that Ford car to the victim!
Re: In Need Of Strong Car For Taxi In Lag Or Ph - 200k - 300k by Mrseriousman: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

Useless epistle.... From a common thief,

If you are man not a bot create topic here again about employing a driver nonsense, if Ogun no strike you instantly make your momma run mad naked.

I'm here to sanitize this forum from the likes and ilks of you without money inducement. Na my money, my own contribution to the betterment of this country.grin

Worthless thief return that Ford car to the victim!

Guy , appreciate me for teaching you a lesson . Even deep down in your belly , your heart knows that I have taught a life lesson.
As you are an illiterate and can not appreciate good thing.

I took my time to school you . Bastard that could not go to school.
If you use those borrowed data to learn English on YouTube, you for don Sabi how to spell . Bloody slowpoke . Empty skull ..

Appreciate me jari . I am proud of Mrseriousman man . He has intelligently dealt with FamTomx2 to admit his Foolishness of accusing without evidence.

I told you that you were dealing with a smart and now na....CHECKMATE MOTHERFUCKER !
I bleeped YOU UP REAL BADDDDDD.

E Pain you die and it sweet me die .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2005 Volkswagen Touareg For Sale Registered / Registered Honda Accord (evil Spirit) - 2010 @ N1,950,000.00 / Volkswagen Passat 2008 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.