Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) (2503 Views)

Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor / The Last Sermon Of Prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by nextpart(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2012
This post is meant for intelligent and unbiased people.

That Muhammed ate poison that caused his death means he did not die a natural death, he was killed. That Gabriel prayed for him to rescue him from death again confirms that the death was not natural. If a true prophet one would expect him to discover the poison before and not after eating it.

That Gabriel prayed for him and he still died means he (Gabriel) wanted to help Muhammad but was incapable of helping him.

That Gabriel prayed for him means Allah too did not want him to die as Gabriel could not do anything without Allah knowing or authorizing it. This means Allah did not want Muhammad to die but yet he died.

My inference based on the above analysis is that Allah/Gabriel who wanted to save Muhammad from death but was incapable of doing so could not be the Almighty God Who has power to raise the death talkless of the dying. God is capable of doing anything he wants done.

There are several references in the Bible where true prophets of God raised the dead how much less the dying people.

I therefore believe that a Spirit must have impersonated Allah (i.e. if Allah means the true God in Arabic) and that was why he did not posses the Amighty power of the true God. This impersonated Allah revealed the Quran and is the reason his message contradicts the word of the true, all-powerful God, the Bible.

This Allah who was not capable of saving Muhammad from physical death cannot be trusted for salvation of human's souls because he is not only limited in power, he is not in control of the real heaven/paradise.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by tobtap: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
allah in islam is not d same GOD in the bible....allah is a god not a GOD
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by truthman2012(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
No wonder! No wonder!!

Gabriel could not heal Mohammed, but he could almost strangle him to death forcing him (an illiterate man) to ''read''

Anyway what do you expect from the devil? Negative and destructive forces.
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by vedaxcool(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
Oh really? And Jesus prayed to God to make the cup pass over him. And yet according to christiandom God failed in doing such. No?

And again on the cross jesus shouted my god my god why have thou forsaken me, meaning,he actually expected God to save him yet we see the contrary. Now we expect next to apply his faulty logic in this regard yet we see none of this.

In Islam death is decreed by God and none can escape these decree of God hence when your time comes there is no escaping from it.
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by truthman2012(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
There is a lot of difference between the death of Jesus and that of Mohammed.

Jesus was not poisoned. He surrendered Himself to death because that was what he came to do. He was talking about His death before it came.

He told His disciples that Judas would betray Him even before he did. He could not have eaten poison without knowing.

As for asking the cup to pass over him, He was considering the severeness of the type of death to pass thru. Mind you He said that even before He was sentenced to death, meaning He saw it before it came. Even the Quran admitted the prophethood of Jesus in all the sense of it.

As for crying to God on the cross, He was passing thru a serious pain because of the nature of the death but God did not listen because He was carrying the sins of the world. The Bible says God's eyes cannot behold sins. But note that God never attempted to rescue Him and failed unlike the case of Allah and Mohammed.

If Mohammed had called on Jesus for healing, he would not have died. He raises the dead, He heals the sick. What Mohammed's Allah could not do, Jesus would have done it. There are records to prove this.

You said it is Allah that decree death in islam. Let me ask you these questions and be kind enough to answer them one by one:

1. Who decreed Mohammed's death?

2. If it was Allah, why did Gabriel pray for him?

3.Was Gabriel not aware of Allah's death decree on Mohammed before praying for him?

4. Was Gabriel acting against the will of Allah by wanting to rescue Mohammed from Allah's death decree by praying for him?

If these questions are correctly and honestly answered, every reasonable person will know that Mohammed's death was Allah's decree. But until then his death will continue to be seen as Allah's inability to save him which cannot be said of the true Omnipotent God.

In your post please address the issue of Mohammed's death to avoid muddling facts and open another post for Jesus where you can say anything you feel about him. I will surely respond.
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by tbaba1234: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
^waste of time!!

Debunked over and over..

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by vedaxcool(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ithink we are witnessing the greatest form of hypocrisy in the land:

Jesus prayed to God to pass the cup over his head.

He again accused God for forsaking him when he laid on the cross.

We ask, using your porous logic, would it right to say Jesus death resulted from the failure of god? And that Jesus was decieved into believing that he is a messiah.

When this can be resolved then your answers aren't far indeed!
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by truthman2012(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
Why do you people always use diversionary method all the time. In my initial thread did you see the Bible or Jesus in it? Can't you get your defence without making reference to the Bible? That shows the Quran cannot exist without the Bible.

My questions came before yours and first thing first. You know as well all other readers of the thread that there is no way you can correctly answer those questions without arriving at my conclussions. So your only way of escape is to avoid them. Every reader now knows you are running away from the truth.

We are saying what we are saying because of those who are faithful to God but ignorantly following your religion.

Perhaps there are still more people who can answer the questions as you are a run-away.
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by Sweetnecta: 12:46am On Oct 23, 2012
^^^^ The Quran is already here, existing, with or without the Bibles.
Let me leave you alone for the moment. I will come back to you.

@Nextpart:
by nextpart(m): 11:49am
This post is meant for intelligent and unbiased people.
there is a "part" waiting for you in the "next" nollywood movie of bad acting. Unbiased he said with a straight when he knows he is lying to us by his conclusion below.

That Muhammed ate poison that caused his death means he did not die a natural death, he was killed. That Gabriel prayed for him to rescue him from death again confirms that the death was not natural. If a true prophet one would expect him to discover the poison before and not after eating it.

That Gabriel prayed for him and he still died means he (Gabriel) wanted to help Muhammad but was incapable of helping him.

That Gabriel prayed for him means Allah too did not want him to die as Gabriel could not do anything without Allah knowing or authorizing it. This means Allah did not want Muhammad to die but yet he died.

My inference based on the above analysis is that Allah/Gabriel who wanted to save Muhammad from death but was incapable of doing so could not be the Almighty God Who has power to raise the death talkless of the dying. God is capable of doing anything he wants done.
pay attention to the bold, because it will be used below.

There are several references in the Bible where true prophets of God raised the dead how much less the dying people.
since you bring your Bibles to your mess, it is only natural to ask you to tell us how a few of the Biblical "prophets" died:

Moses: Was he killed or he died a natural death? describe his death in one word.
John: was he killed or he died a natural death? describe his death in one word.
Jesus: was he killed or he died a natural death? describe his death in one word.

If any of these Biblical prophets was killed in a most horrific way, I hope you will not be happy Yahweh was so powerful [i couldnt say powerless] to allow the killing? if a biblical God was killed and no God rescued him from death, why blame the Muslim God who allowed Muhammad [sa] to live 2 full years after the poison before he died at 63 years of age? Do we say the Biblical Gods that did nothing is what now if you say Quranic God is not God after keeping the man alive with the most potent poison for 2 years after ingesting it?

I therefore believe that a Spirit must have impersonated Allah (i.e. if Allah means the true God in Arabic) and that was why he did not posses the Amighty power of the true God.
you said God is Capable of doing anything He wants to do. This agree with you and it shows that Gabriel was not God. I can say therefore that Jesus is not God, because just as Gabriel prayed, Jesus prayed. But God decided according to you to do the opposite.

however from the Quran, God says every soul [creation] will taste death. God confirms that every creation shall perish and what will remain is God the Creator. God ask the companions of the prophet that we they turn on their heels if Muhammad [sa] were to be killed. whatever you say, we agree that he was "killed". It is already indicated that he will die in the Quran when God says if he was "killed". I will say it is a verse fulfilled. Its a proof that God is Allah. Allah is God.

This impersonated Allah revealed the Quran and is the reason his message contradicts the word of the true, all-powerful God, the Bible.
there is no way the Bible is from God. let me give you some evidences:
the old testament contradicts itself. Jeremiah confirmed that to us by his statement that the pen of the scribes have forged "it".
the new testament contradicts itself. The fact that Jesus did not return as promised to the disciples while you who did not have promise from him is looking for his return. Then we read opinions of Paul and lies and deceptions of Paul for the Jesus.
The OT contradicts the NT [ and the reverse is the case]

And all-powerful God will not need to "refresh".

This Allah who was not capable of saving Muhammad from physical death cannot be trusted for salvation of human's souls because he is not only limited in power, he is not in control of the real heaven/paradise.
Paradise is for muslims and you are not allowed in. Keep your heaven and you may find hell fire in there if you dont open your eyes, you may just fall in. This a good response once; a christian said what you just said and a muslim told him that Yahweh was crying and apologizing to Muhammad [sa] saying that he was even unable to save his own son. Muhammad was said to then show mercy and consoled him and then forgave him.

Look. you will drag yourself through the mud, next time you play the part of an ignorant poster

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by truthman2012(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2012
The fact remains that all of you are not capable of answering the four questions. Who then is ignorant?

You are misled and misleading others. Keep worshiping the ''Allah'' that could not heal ordinary sickness as your 'god'
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by ghazzal: 8:06am On Oct 23, 2012
tbaba1234: ^waste of time!!

Debunked over and over..
@tbaba, been wondering where you left for-welcome back
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by vedaxcool(m): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2012
truthman2012: Why do you people always use diversionary method all the time. In my initial thread did you see the Bible or Jesus in it? Can't you get your defence without making reference to the Bible? That shows the Quran cannot exist without the Bible.

My questions came before yours and first thing first. You know as well all other readers of the thread that there is no way you can correctly answer those questions without arriving at my conclussions. So your only way of escape is to avoid them. Every reader now knows you are running away from the truth.

We are saying what we are saying because of those who are faithful to God but ignorantly following your religion.

Perhaps there are still more people who can answer the questions as you are a run-away.

I reduced your four question to just one, this save time we have to spend arguing back and fort. It is simply called the falsification test. When the Qur'an says for instance any word of God must be contradiction free, we first apply this on the Qur'an. Likewise before your claims can be applied we want to know whether christianity scaled thru and it is sad that it fails your own theory.
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by ghazzal: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2012
truthman2012: The fact remains that all of you are not capable of answering the four questions. Who then is ignorant?

You are misled and misleading others. Keep worshiping the ''Allah'' that could not heal ordinary sickness as your 'god'

i was curious, how do you even know Gabriel prayed when Muhammed was dead? who will Allah pray to........ your folly and blasphemy is just evident.

Muhammed(saw) delivered the message completely before he died but Jesus still had a lot to share that time could not permit. so my question to you is who died before his time.....

note: in Islam, Jesus is not Dead. Logically, i can say that according to muslim belief with the bible relating that he prayed to God, God answered his prayer and he did not die..... does it mean that the god in the bible could not save himself but the God in the Quran saved him(Jesus). If you want to be saved too, you know what to do.
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by Sweetnecta: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2012
@truthman2012:
by truthman2012: 7:34pm On Oct 22
There is a lot of difference between the death of Jesus and that of Mohammed.

Jesus was not poisoned.
he was hung.

He surrendered Himself to death because that was what he came to do.
surrender you said? those who are going to surrender do not beg.

He was talking about His death before it came.
and he begged. Thats not sincerity in surrendering. The death of Muhammad [sa] was already predicted. have news for you: Jesus will die when he returns. and that will be his first and only death because death, judgment.

He told His disciples that Judas would betray Him even before he did. He could not have eaten poison without knowing.
but he would after all of that. do you know what we call those people who die after knowing how they will die, murderer, suicidal, or helpless victim because they cant prevent the killers from ending their lives. in Islam not jihad[ing] to preserve your life is enough to end up in hell. the only death permissibly is what God Ordained, not what you ordained for yourself. The Bibles make Jesus look bad. But the Quran clears up the bad image.

As for asking the cup to pass over him, He was considering the severeness of the type of death to pass thru. Mind you He said that even before He was sentenced to death, meaning He saw it before it came. Even the Quran admitted the prophethood of Jesus in all the sense of it.
it seems as if when shame was being given freely you didnt acquire any. Most of you people dont have any shame the reason you can pen the above. How is God, son of God, Prophet of God or even a sincere believer in Day of Judgment considering the severity of the type of death he knows is coming? From your Bibles little Isaac [not that i accept that isaac was the slaughtered son of Abraham] considering the "severeness [using your own jargon]" . Heck the lad was not even a prophet then. Your post is pitiful. And i see why you remain a christian. May God guide your soul an let your heart accept His Guidance. Amin. A God sentenced to death and cant get himself out and destroy all the evil planners as Allah destroyed Pharaoh and his army, letting the lifeless body of Pharaoh be recovered so that even people in our generation and future generations like so many past generations can see his end.

As for crying to God on the cross, He was passing thru a serious pain because of the nature of the death but God did not listen because He was carrying the sins of the world.
oh. you compound your ignorance as you write. You know how some people die and are smiling? are they having pain while they were ordinary humans? they must have a better relationship at the point of death with God than those who are feeling pain of death. Which sin of the world: before his death, those jews at his death, after his death or all of them, from Adam [as] to the last person that will be alive? Are you saying Pharaoh and evil people like him, including those who perished in the flood of Noah and the people of Lot, the sodomites will go to paradise? if after him, are you saying Hitler, Musolini etc are in paradise? if its the jews of his time, are you saying that those who killed him and the thief on the left who refused to idolize him are all in paradise? If you say its for the christians alone, then you have defeated your own statement. But wait, shall no christian be found in the lake of fire/hell? Are you people not destined for heaven and paradise for the muslims?

The Bible says God's eyes cannot behold sins.
the bibles lie because Adam and Eve sinned and God saw the sin. God of Islam forgives when a sincere repentance is made. God forgave them, while satan is not forgiven because he had a chance to make repentance, instead he committed more sins on top of the previous ones.

But note that God never attempted to rescue Him and failed unlike the case of Allah and Mohammed.
Jesus is God according to you. He attempted to rescue himself. so you opinion is contrary to what Biblical God did and failed to accomplish his purpose.

If Mohammed had called on Jesus for healing, he would not have died.
Can Jesus heal himself? I can but do nothing of my own power is enough evidence that he cant heal anyone or even himself. Why would any believer seek help of creation when the Creator is nearer than the jugular vein?

He raises the dead, He heals the sick. What Mohammed's Allah could not do, Jesus would have done it. There are records to prove this.
and the record of the last act wipes off what was done before. Physician heal thee self. A physician who cant heal thee self is not a real physician.

You said it is Allah that decree death in islam. Let me ask you these questions and be kind enough to answer them one by one:
you people are as kind to answer our questions.

1. Who decreed Mohammed's death?
His Creator, Allah The One Whose Face Never Perishes.

2. If it was Allah, why did Gabriel pray for him?
The angel wished his brother in faith good. In the Quran, in Surah Ahzab, Allah commands the angels to wish Muhammad [sa] good and the believers to make taslim [wishing him good] upon Muhammad [sa]. Its a command from Allah.

3.Was Gabriel not aware of Allah's death decree on Mohammed before praying for him?
your answer is in above Allah commanded prayers upon Muhammad by the angel. There is a prayer muslim make; bless Muhammad as by number of believers who wish him blessings. bless Muhammad as by number of the disbelievers who do not wish him blessings.

4. Was Gabriel acting against the will of Allah by wanting to rescue Mohammed from Allah's death decree by praying for him?
Gabriel is acting accordance to The Command of Allah.

If these questions are correctly and honestly answered, every reasonable person will know that Mohammed's death was Allah's decree. But until then his death will continue to be seen as Allah's inability to save him which cannot be said of the true Omnipotent God.
now go and read surah Ahzab verse 56 will help your heart to accept that Allah commands and the ending of any affairs is His, Alone. All you need to do is obedience to His Commandments.

In your post please address the issue of Mohammed's death to avoid muddling facts and open another post for Jesus where you can say anything you feel about him. I will surely respond.
we shall not insult Jesus son of Mary [as] because he is our leader in faith, while you dubiously claim him. Prophet Jesus rejects your label for him. He will tell you according to the Bibles that you get away from him because he never knew you. and for sure he does not know you, ever.
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by muhammd: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
[quote author=truthman2012]Why do you people always use diversionary method all the time. In my initial thread did you see the Bible or Jesus in it? Can't you get your defence without making reference to the Bible? That shows the Quran cannot exist without the Bible.

[/quote
Islam is difficult to defend, spread or accept without fight.
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by Sweetnecta: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
^^^ i think we are moving along and no one has claimed somebody punched him, yet. or is fight by you includes heated argument? i dont think this contentious.
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by truthman2012(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sweetnecta

I believe your quran permits you to lie in defence of islam. It is clear your quran is plenty of lies mixed with little truth to create confussion.

You said it was allah who commanded gabriel to pray for mohammed for blessing. mohammed was sick about dying of poison and you said he prayed for blessing? it does not make sense replying your further posts lest I become like you. you are an agent of satan like your prophet.

The Bible says satan is a liar and the father of all liars. everybody now knows you are a satanist.

Finally, I put it to you that allah commanded gabriel to pray for mohammed to rescue him from untimely death but was incapable. What a powerless allah you worship.
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by snubish: 4:41am On Oct 24, 2012
@vedaxcool, i admire your passion and tenacity on various anti-Islamic threads, but some statements just do not merit a reply. for example this thread by the nature of its opening is not likely to lead anywhere. it should just be ignored.
also, remember that we hold all prophets in high esteem including Jesus(peace be on him), so do not be dragged into a futile argument that will lead you to violate Islamic principles. salam.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by Sweetnecta: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
@truthman2012:
by truthman2012: 6:43pm On Oct 23
Sweetnecta

I believe your quran permits you to lie in defence of islam. It is clear your quran is plenty of lies mixed with little truth to create confussion.

You said it was allah who commanded gabriel to pray for mohammed for blessing. mohammed was sick about dying of poison and you said he prayed for blessing? it does not make sense replying your further posts lest I become like you. you are an agent of satan like your prophet.

The Bible says satan is a liar and the father of all liars. everybody now knows you are a satanist.

Finally, I put it to you that allah commanded gabriel to pray for mohammed to rescue him from untimely death but was incapable. What a powerless allah you worship.
all good prayers are blessings. when muslims curse satan, it is blessing on the muslim who makes the supplication, but it is a means of further leading satan into his destination.

For example I read surah Massad every mondays as a way to curse abu lahab and his wife. yet it is a supplication from me as means of blessing on me.

Allah commanded. all angels, including ruuh qudus {gabriel [as]] obeyed. the same blessing then, we make it now on Muhammad [sa]. Muhammad [sa] to us is as alive as anyone living. why? if you think it was the poison of 2 years before that he died from, he was a martyr. and all martyr are alive. if you say therefore he was not a martyr but died naturally, like all other prophets died, he being a messenger, a position higher than prophets [as] is still alive just the same, because God forbids the earth to eat the body of martyr, a position not equal to a prophet and prophet are, again, below messenger [as].

Muhammad was destined to die just like everyone who walked this earth. Jesus prayed. I agree with you on that. You said he died, still. what am i suppose to make of that except that you said his own prayers was not accepted. but it is your prayer upon you that is most potent. Muhammad [sa] didnt pray for himself not to die, instead he said "to Best Friend. to Best Friend". The Best Friend is God, the reason we call Muhammad; Habibullah [sa].

My man, i will never be you because i pray i do not have your condition. You will never be me as I pray you will not have my condition. What is easy on you may be difficult for me. And what is easy for me may be difficult on you.

And i have not lied to you, here. So.
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by tintingz(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
Lol. . .and how did stephen died in the bible? He was stoned to death while praying to jehovah. . .samson died of sucide he also prayed to jehovah, John the baptist was beheaded he also prayed to jehovah. . .paul was cruxified up side down he also prayed to jehovah. . .Jesus was hung on the cross he also cried to jehovah. . .and Mohammed(SAW) lived 2/3yrs after eating the poison food and yet you said he died of the poison?? Every human is destined to die
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by truthman2012(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
ghazzal vs Sweetnecta:

It appears ghazzal and Sweetnecta read different quran and hadith. While Sweetnecta said Gabriel prayed but for blessing instead of healing for dying Mohammed, ghazzal said he did not pray for him at all.

Must you people remain in that religion (islam) if you have to lie to be able to defend it?

Yoruba peole say ''ki eniyan to so iro di otito, enina yio jagun enu'' (for somebody to turn lie into truth, the person will fight a war of mouth).

If you come to Jesus (the truth), the Bible says ''heaven will rejoice because of you''. Be blessed in Jesus name.
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by Sweetnecta: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
ignorant mr truthman2012. i simply points out prayers of blessings commanded by Allah on the angels [as] and believers for Muhammad [sa].

is that too complex for your mind to take?

your guy nextpart is the one Gabriel prayed that Muhammad [sa] should not die. i have never heard that, but there is no reason for me to educate the christian about it.

Allah has Willed what He willed for mankind, including Muhammad [sa].
if Muhammad died [Allah says in Surah Imran [chapter 3], will you around him, the companions [ra] turn to your heels in retreat as to abandon Islam?

when Muhammad [sa] died, it was reported that Abu Bakr [ra] said to the community, if you are worshiping Muhammad [sa] he is dead, but if you are worshipers of Allah, know that He is Everliving.

i and my brother in faith are not against each other. i know that is your goal, you darn soldier of shaytan.

my focused on one aspect and i focused on another. and by the way, there is no place that Allah says in the Quran that the malaika/Jibril [as] and/or believers to pray against Muhammad's death.

death will even come to Jesus in his return. now take stuff it in your pipe and smoke it. Gba be [lol; i am happy that i can write yoruba, today].

@truthman2012: look up. thats your gift.
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) by LagosShia: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
Boring and tasteless topic that have been treated exhaustively over and over:

https://www.nairaland.com/836687/muhammad-poisoned-jew-why-must

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. / Islam Enjoys Fairness And Open-mindedness In Communication / The Truth Behind Muslims Facing The Kaaba For Prayers Every Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.