Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God (2531 Views)

The Virtue Of Patience In Islam / Exploring Suratul Kahf / Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola-

Quran 112:1-4

(1) 'say 'Allah is one'

Biblical point of view: God is three in one, equals to trinity. They are the father, son and the Holy Spirit, without God the son cannot function and without the son the God cannot do anything likewise the Holy spirit. Therefore the three gods or segment of God must be intact for God to do anything.

Conclusion: The Islamic God is one while the biblical God consist of three component.

(2) Allah- the self sufficient master, whom all creatures need.

Biblical point of view: mathew 27:46 'And about the nineth hour jesus cried with a loud voice, 'Eli Eli, lama sabach tha ni ? Meaning 'my God, my God why hast thou forsaken me ?

John 5:30 jesus said 'i can do nothing on my own authority'

mathew 26:29
'I tell you i (jesus) shall not drink again of this fruit of the vine untill that day when i drink it new with you in my father's kingdom' This shows jesus ate and drank,

Note: Jesus was dependant and not self sufficient

(3)He (ALLAH) begets not, nor was He begotten.

Biblical point of view:
mathew 1:16 'And jacob the father of joseph the husband of mary of whom jesus was born who is called christ'
Note: The christian god was begotten by mary and thats why the catholic use to call mary 'mother of god'

john 3:16 'For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life'

conclusion: The Islamic God is alpha and omega while biblical god was begotten, note: jesus and God and Holy spirit are intact, one can't do without the other so therefore since jesus was begotten that was when the god start existing. Funny !

(4)And there is none co-equal or comparable to Him -

biblical point of view:- Jesus was a man like every one of us, he had two eyes, hand, ear, penis, leg etc therefore he is comparable and equal as man. You can even compare his picture that the christian have of him.

Quran 42:11 'There is nothing like Him (ALLAH) and He is the All Hearer, the All seer'
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2009
'Had God willed, they would not have taken other gods beside the true God in worship. And God have not made you (Prophet Muhammad and the muslim) a watcher over them nor are you a disposer of affairs over them' Quran 6:107
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2009
Quran 4:171

'O people of the scripture (christians) ! Do not exceed the limits in your religion nor say of God aught but the truth. The messiah, jesus son of Mary was no more than a messenger of God ,,,,, say not 'trinity' stop it ! It is better for you . For God is only one God, glorified is He, far exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And God is All sufficient as a Disposer of affairs'
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2009
'The messiah (jesus) will never be proud to reject to be a slave of God nor the angels who are close to God. And whosoever rejects His (GOD) Worship and is proud, then He will gather them all together to Himself (i.e Death or Day of Reckoning) ' Quran 4 :172
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2009
'and remember when God will say (on the Day of Resurrection): 'O jesus, son of mary ! Did you say to men: 'worship me and my mother as two gods besides the true God ? He will say 'Glorified are You ! It was not for me to say what i had no right to say. Had i said such a thing. You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner self though i do not know what is in Yours, truly, You , only You, are the All knower of all that is hidden.

'Never did i say to them aught except what You did command me to say: 'Worship God, my Lord and your Lord'. And i was a witness over them while i dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the watcher over them and you are a witness to all things.

'if You punish them, they are Your slaves and if You forgive them , verily You only You, are the All Mighty, the All Wise'
Quran 5:116-118
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2009

'O people of the scripture (christians) ! Do not exceed the limits in your religion nor say of God aught but the truth. The messiah, jesus son of Mary was no more than a messenger of God ,,,,, say not 'trinity' stop it ! It is better for you . For God is only one God, glorified is He, far exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And God is All sufficient as a Disposer of affairs'
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by zmurda(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2009
Abuzola:

Mullah Abuzola, please is there hope for Atheists with no religion. Especially those who think Allah is a cruel god and do no think he can act as any disposer since he doesn't exist?
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by sleek29(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2009
@abuzola, why can't you face buddism, hinduism, judaism and so on, why is Christianity your biggest threat?
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2009
sleek29:

@abuzola, why can't you face buddism, hinduism, judaism and so on, why is Christianity your biggest threat?

because you christians are the closest to muslim both in society and of faith

Suratul ma'idah
15. O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Now has come to you Our Messenger (Muhammad ) explaining to you much of that which you used to hide from your Scripture and passing over (i.e. leaving out without explaining) much. Indeed, there has come to you from Allâh a light (Prophet Muhammad ) and a plain Book (this Qur'ân).

And this is my reason

Suratul ma'idah

82. Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews and those who idolaters, and you will find the nearest in love to the believers (Muslims) those who say: "We are Christians." That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud.
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 12:02am On Sep 13, 2009
May God ve mercy on you
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by kolaxy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2009
@abuzola,

82. Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews and those who idolaters, and you will find the nearest in love to the believers (Muslims) those who say: "We are Christians." That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud.

@abuzola,

Pls can you further explain the above quotation you gave from the quran? Thanx wink
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2009
Is God talking ! And today the reality is clear, Israel is Islam greatest enemy and on Arabs is worst, if Al Arabia is ur Tv station you will agree that Gazan, west bank, east jerusalem and lebanon are extremely suffering from the hands of the jews. The christian so far have been of help to the muslim with humanitarian Aid , monetary fund bla bla.

What God is telling us is that the christians are nearest to us therefore we should consider them. There are christian that are called 'Trustee christian', these christian are forbidden to be killed even in terms of fierce war. I have not yet found a trustee christian on NL, maybe mr Recognise, maybe !
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Nezan(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
There is nothing in connection between Christianity and islam, you are only showing off your degree of delusion.
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2009
If you don't ve connection with the muslim because of ur hatred for islam, that does not stop others from connecting. Buzz
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Nezan(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2009
Why are muslims always trying to connect to Christianity. First, you plagiarised our Bible, deliberately distorting it, and now you are talking about trustee Christians, how funny.
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2009
Get lost. You can't win trustee by agitating so keep quiet
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Nezan(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2009
While am aspiring to make Heaven, a teenager is telling me about trustee. Do you think I care about you muslims? trustee my foot, go to kano during the riots and see how they will turn you into suya. wink
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 5:15am On Sep 17, 2009
And if you dare enter north not even abuja, i will roast you and tell people your blaspheme, before you know it your heart is plunged to pieces
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Nezan(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2009
And am sure you will remain in the North abi? Or you will never travel to Christian territory?
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by olabowale(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2009
@Nezan: Abuzola is whipping like I dont know what. He toys with you to much. You better pay your Jizya to him so that he can let off some.

And there is no Christian Territory in Nigeria. Igboland they have now, I am colonizing it anew. No single square inch will be yielded for the Keferis.
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Nezan(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2009
And there is no Christian Territory in Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
see this deluded slave of allah. no need responding to you . . . . . . you have lost touch with reality . . . . better come home before you loose your identity . . . . . grin grin grin grin
ha ha ha ha, deluded slave of allah saying there is no Christian territory in Naija cheesy cheesy
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2009
What a fool, and you think you made sense, right ?
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Nezan(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2009
I aint talking to you teenager. Better shut up when your elders are talking . . . . do you lack home training . . . . . . . ?
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2009
Shut your trap agbaya oshi
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by zmurda(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2009
Abuzola:

Shut your trap agbaya oshi

finally, the mushin in Abuzola coming out,
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Nezan(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2009
Dont mind the boy, he is probably carrying a plate moving around, begging for alms . . . . almajiri . . . ibume wan u dang!
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2009
Why do you decide to go to work today ? Just to login NL ? What a disgrace
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Nezan(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2009
. . . and you are posting with your phone? almajiri,
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2009
I Am posting via phone, you daft, or do i need to teach you how to connect via phone to laptop ? What level of ignorance
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Nezan(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2009
see ignorance, if you connect your laptop to internet via phone, you post directly from the laptop, almajiri.
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Abuzola(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2009
You don't owe me any explanation. Mr cross worshipper, a phone browse is more costly to recharge than a laptop, see how poor you are almajiri kawai
Re: Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God by Nezan(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2009
Why are muslims so warped in reasoning? . . . undecided . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Wanted Terrorists Are Muslims. Mere Coincidence? / Ask A Shi'i / The Seerah(biography) Of Prophet Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.