Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Should Nigeria Adopt A Staggered Election Process??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigeria Adopt A Staggered Election Process??? (599 Views)

You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA / Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC / Should Nigeria Adopt A Staggered Election Process??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Adopt A Staggered Election Process??? by kessyur: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
Going by the just concluded election which was widely accepted by all as free and fair one can boldly say that under the administration of GEJ, Nigeria democracy is graduating from the popular nascent and dirty game politicking to a moribund. No doubt we are fast moving towards an area where our vote counts and we can elect our leaders. Permit me to say that the last two gubernatorial elections were really successful in which all stakeholders(INEC, FEC, Security, Electorates) involve made some remarkable improvement.This would not have been successful if not that maximum focus, resources and man power which would have been shared among-st 36 states is concentrated on a single state to get the best.

fellow nairaland parliamentarians, i hereby pass a bill for hearing that Nigeria adopt a Staggered election process, instead of the one day general election.

Hon. kessyur.

(1) (Reply)

Taraba’s Obsession With Airplanes / Okada Rider Strips Self Unclad To Evade Arrest / I Cant Mediate For A Faceless Group -- BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.