Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams (16665 Views)

Zanna Umar Mustapha Playing Football (Photos) / Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) / SSS Summons Senator Zanna Over Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by Nonybb: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
Dont criticize them. They are doing the work of mohammad's god or if u ppl here do not heed to my advice, i will islamically place fartwa on ur head lol
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by Desdola(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
I pray this case is treated with utmost alacrity. Nemesis is finally catching up with them. I strongly believe boko haram have politicians that sponsor them. Sallah ram in deed!!!
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by muktarmtt(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
kambah: 90 percent of all north east are financier of bokoharam
shut up mumu

1 Like

Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by W0Clinton: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
Boko Boys your time is up...gradually your sponsors are been exposed.God Bles Nigeria
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by gudnex22(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
[quote author=ITbomb]The way JTF would just enter a community and start operations without carrying the people along , treating the people they were suppose to protect as unfortunate casualties is so uncivilized of a 21st century soldier[/quote

which poeple will the JTF carry along?
The BOKO boys? Or are you trying to tell me that you don't know that the poeple and the boko are thesame?
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by nwabuife: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hausa pple are d ones killin dis country,they pray 100x a day n still sponsor evil, cover it. Tell me wat is worst than terrorism Dats y Ojukwu said'' keep away frm dis pple(hausas) they r animals''.
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
Smh
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: it disgusts me when I have to scroll up and down just to avoid those idiaaats who like to quote a lengthy topic! It irritates me I tell ya especially when using a phone.
Same here..
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by mu2sa2: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
D jtf has been on a killing spree in borno, gunning down innocent people, looting & even r.aping. It's unbelievable d atrocities they are commiting in d name of security operations. Those hailing these murderers probably dont know d extent of their atrocities. Borno elders, ordinary citizens, & most people ar fed up wt jtf. Most people would rather contend wt boko haram than hav these rampaging bandits called jtf occupy d towns . Jtf cannot be trusted- nor be believed.
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by timilehing(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
remzytimer: Where Bama was arrested is not the issue, Senator Zanna' cannot denied his close relationship with this sect and i can tell u he's one of the financier of this sect, if not why can't he report their threating to the SSs, instead of him to support the JTF to tackle the extremist he was asking for their withdrawal... God has exposed u, there's no hiding place for u
Hope sss can read dis post!
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by grandfada(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
big deal 007:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=47670
It is obvious that this is a grand cospirancy among most of the Northern elite. Fortunately 4 us d arest of Bama has profed dat fact, otherwis,how do u xplain d verbal war going on btwin Gov Alimodu serrif & Sen Zanna. The formal said dt sen Zanna is an arm dealer who undr d pretence of hajj via- road sends hs new recruits 2 Syria & Yemen 4 terrorist training. Now my point is dis, wy havent d fmal Gov com foward wt ds vital info b4 now? Wy is it dt he is only using ds info in dèfence 2 d acuzation leveld agaist hm by sen Zanna?? In d case of sen Ndume who ws fingerd by d only conviced terrorist, he conivd wt d fathr of hs acuser 2 say dt d boy hs a mental problem, which is d same tactice Sen Zanna is implyn by sayn dt Bama is a drug adict & so on. The truth is dt witholding dis info alone hs convictd serrif, hence it is a proof dt he is eida directly or indirectly in suport/ involve in ds terible crime against humanity dt hs been goin on 4 too long now. How can a serving senator claim dt he doesnt kno dt bama hs been top in d wantd least of d SSS 4 act of terorism? I can asure u dt just lik Gov sherrif, somany Northern leadrs are guilty of ds same crime. 4me d onus lies on mr presdnt as d comandr-in-chief 2 conduct a watr tight investigation & drasticaly punish especialy d fananciérs of ds horible act even if it mean d whole so- called Northern leadrs.
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by Itoroetti(m): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
ITbomb: The way JTF would just enter a community and start operations without carrying the people along , treating the people they were suppose to protect as unfortunate casualties is so uncivilized of a 21st century soldier

my friend,go and eat.
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by taharqa: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
mu2sa2: D jtf has been on a killing spree in borno, gunning down innocent people, looting & even r.aping. It's unbelievable d atrocities they are commiting in d name of security operations. Those hailing these murderers probably dont know d extent of their atrocities. Borno elders, ordinary citizens, & most people ar fed up wt jtf. Most people would rather contend wt boko haram than hav these rampaging bandits called jtf occupy d towns . Zanna's travail is politically motivated. Jtf cannot be trusted- nor believed.

If you hypocrites spend half of the time in criticising and going after Boko Haram as vigorously as you are going after JTF( who are putting their lives on the line for your azzez), Boko Haram and the killings would have long been a thing of the past.

You guys should keep supporting them( by not completely opposing them that is ) and see who would completely lose at the end of the day. Can you imagine you saying that 'Most people would rather contend wt boko haram than have these rampaging bandits called JTF occupy d towns'! How would you not prefer BH to JTF? Many of you are only concerned cos BH sometimes kill a few of you directly( or indirectly as a result of battling the JTF) or for most of you cos the whole thing allows some people to 'bad-mouth' your Allah or Mohammed. As long as B kills southerners or Christians, it really does not matter; at least not that much.
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by mikron(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by Raxxye(m): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
Where is Senator Ali Ndume?
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by Josh316(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
NOw the fowl's nyasssshhhhhh is beginning to open... and pray tell, WHY was he allowed to go home?
these are the kind of people that jungle justice should serve.... [with all due apologies to the ALUU 4] these are the real bandits and killers. Such a shame Assassinations are not too common here angry
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by ParisLove2(f): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: it disgusts me when I have to scroll up and down just to avoid those idiaaats who like to quote a lengthy topic! It irritates me I tell ya especially when using a phone.
Hmm, i can imagine, especially when they something with little or no meaning. But you enjoyed garri association guys, you should do the same to 'quoters' association. wink cheesy

frosbela: ummhh....

Are you Frosbel's wife? grin
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 24, 2012
remzytimer: Where Bama was arrested is not the issue, Senator Zanna' cannot denied his close ;Drelationship with this sect and i can tell u he's one of the financier of this sect, if not why can't he report their threating to the SSs, instead of him to support the JTF to tackle the extremist he was asking for their withdrawal... God has exposed u, there's no hiding place for u

Gbagaun!!!!!!
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by Greatken007(m): 5:48am On Oct 24, 2012
In a country of lawlessness it is illegal to be law abiding!!If it were Ngozi Iwella dat refuse to release Money the Foolish senators will invite her to their chamber the next day!Warning!warning!!!If Fg refuse to do something about this issue of a senator who within less than 9hours has invited expert Liars to help him tell a skilled lie and pay dem over 10m,JTF wil be demoralize soon soon since their effort is nt yielding any good fruit from the final judge(FG).Hw i wish talkative Falana wil speak on this.(na for Dangote head he dey get power)
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by Wsdm: 6:10am On Oct 24, 2012
I understand that the president's intention is to curb the security situation in the country but his actions are really questionable. After all these astonishing involvement of politicians serving and otherwise, the president has not declared Borno and Yobe states state of emergency.
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by lumeneng22: 6:13am On Oct 24, 2012
Hmmm! Constituency in action and the people are looking.
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by Greatken007(m): 6:14am On Oct 24, 2012
Last week when i saw lawan Farouk contributing on d budget issue i almost fainted.This ar men who have blackmail Obj right from birth.When are we going to start punishing evil and rewarding good.Where is Dino Melaye?Where are all those who came out during Subsidy Protest,this is d right time to speak.As for me Goodluck is stil the best President so far,dont mind those pple who want us to believe that he is clueless(cabal).Let us rise up and use Zanah as a scape goat others wil learn from it,there are many Zannah and Ndume in that chamber,dont look at the party involve,most of this evil men are unpopular in the house,it is only when their evil ar expose we get to know their face.I am nt 4rm the East neither am i from the west but i know almost all the senators and rep in that region bt just a handful of dem in the north,Makarfi and co.Change of our military document(constitution) is overdue.(1)Death penalty for terrorist(2)granting of bail to top politicians ban,dey must begin to face d music(3)ban of okada all over the states of federation,their crime don too much
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by lumeneng22: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2012
Hmmm! Constituency money in action and the people are looking.
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by Greatken007(m): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2012
God has done His part,it is high time we do our own part by taken action.
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by redsun(m): 6:46am On Oct 24, 2012
Militancy is racketeering in nigeria.If the socalled niger delta militants are getting the said amount you guys are mentinoning here for doing nothing and for not representing the people,then some muderfucker in the north will want to form their own dissident clique,in islamic way of course and extort the government(rogues)like the niger deltans.That explains why they are handling the supposed terrorists with kid gloves and why senators are terrorists.

Nigeria is run by animals in human skin,irrespective of any region.
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by manosteel(m): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2012
A senator in the Federal Republic, a custodian of law, was threatened by Bokoharam, a lawless group whom the federal goverment he represents is fighting against, instead of him to report the issue to security agents, he decided to give 1.5M to them and kept mum. If we are to take his argument seriously means he valued his life more than hundreds of Nigerians being killed by boko.

1 Like

Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by ogene70: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2012
if it's confirmed this man gave N1.5m to boko idiots and nothing serious is done to this man, then and then i will confer on GEJ an 'honorary of Cowardice' cos this will be the first time someone will openly admitt he's giving money to those ANIMALS.
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by malele(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2012
9ja soldiers are the dumbest soldiers I have seen
A lot of there colleagues have died due to this boko haram insurgency. Yet dey do nothing to these politicians when dey find out dey are the ones sponsoring these boko people
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by mu2sa2: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2012
@taharka it's mostly innocent people jtf are killing - deliberately. In fact jtf has committed more atrocities than boko haram. Are u saying people should not condemn jtf's lawlessness? How can jtf bring peace to Borno when it has alienated itself from d people and many people now see boko haram as d lesser of two evils?
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by SlyIg(f): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2012
cjrane:

These are the people killing nigeria.
must you quote that whole long writeup and give this line of comment?
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by muyenmuyen: 8:27am On Oct 24, 2012
pls. sss men help me ask senator zenna which account did he pay 1.5m to? if he paid by cash whom did he give money ? this senator is no one suspect/ sponsor boko haram. pls. squize him very well
Re: Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams by megxo(m): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2012
hw did de NDUME CASE finish>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
phuckin govt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana / If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass / Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.