Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 (1075 Views)

My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / Nigerians, Others To Close Businesses In Zimbabwe By January 2014 / "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by bilms(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
Prince Olusegun Oni wrote
PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2015.

This is to inform my friends, family and well wishers, members of USDP and fellow Nigerians that I Prince Olusegun ONI, will formally declare, on January 2013, my desire to contest for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the Presidential Election of 2015.

I will be setting out my plans for the development of Nigeria into an industrial and economically prosperous, stable and peaceful nation. My plans will focus on these major aspects of development:

1. Health.
2. Education.
3. Housing.
4. Agriculture.
5. Transport.
6. Social Welfare.

I and my team will be focusing on developing these aspects and how we will use them to create employment and community well being for our youth, able-bodied men and women of working ages.

I want you to explore my strengths and weaknesses but I don't want you to lay much emphasis on them but on how I will be achieving these lofty plans. I AM ABLE BUT NOT PERFECT. GREAT MINDS DISCUSS ISSUES, IDEAS AND SOLUTIONS. FEEBLE AND NARROW MINDS DISCUSS PERSONALITY.

Welcome to the beginning of our New Nigeria.
Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by banki(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
delusion of grandur
Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by Trachea: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
Segun Oni for president? hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! am sure he is trying to position himself for another post, maybe senate president. my candid opinion? He doesnt have what it takes. He better go and find something better to do with his life.
Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by seanet01: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
Delusion
Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by Gbawe: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
bilms: Prince Olusegun Oni wrote
PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2015.

This is to inform my friends, family and well wishers, members of USDP and fellow Nigerians that I Prince Olusegun ONI, will formally declare, on January 2013, my desire to contest for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the Presidential Election of 2015.

I will be setting out my plans for the development of Nigeria into an industrial and economically prosperous, stable and peaceful nation. My plans will focus on these major aspects of development:

1. Health.
2. Education.
3. Housing.
4. Agriculture.
5. Transport.
6. Social Welfare.

I and my team will be focusing on developing these aspects and how we will use them to create employment and community well being for our youth, able-bodied men and women of working ages.

I want you to explore my strengths and weaknesses but I don't want you to lay much emphasis on them but on how I will be achieving these lofty plans. I AM ABLE BUT NOT PERFECT. GREAT MINDS DISCUSS ISSUES, IDEAS AND SOLUTIONS. FEEBLE AND NARROW MINDS DISCUSS PERSONALITY.

Welcome to the beginning of our New Nigeria.

You are fond of failing to supply the source for the content of your thread. How does anyone know the above are Oni's utterances and not yours? I have searched and cannot see corroboration of the above anywhere. Simply supply sources and folks can comment.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by dominique(f): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
under the platform of usdp...ok o. we don hear.
Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
Is this not the immediate past governor of Ekiti state? I guess that state is now an eldorado of some sort. If not, then there's no justification for him to run for any elective position, not to talk of that of the presidency.
Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by bilms(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
WHICH OF MY THREAD HAVE I NOT PROVIDED SOURCE FOR?....

JUST CHECK HIS FACEBOOK PAGE
Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by Katsumoto: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
Must be a joke. President ko NURTW chairman ni.
Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by bilms(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
lol
Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by Akanbiedu(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
He may be preparing Ekiti voters for gubernatorial in 2014.
Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by bilms(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
how ekiti take be Nigeria?
Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by Abbott(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
Source/link please.
Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by miqos02(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
which segun oni is this? the former ekite governor?
Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by bilms(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
yes. Check his facebook page for source
Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by baksonlee: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mo gbe oooo
I just fell off my chair, Segun Oni for president indeed.
If dem born him well make him contest against Fayemi in 2014 and see if he does not get disgraced again like 2007
He does not have any facebook page, post the link here if it's true
Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by Demdem(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
he is free to proceed. No problem. wish him luck
Re: Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 by geeez: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
Its his prerogative to contest and mine not to vote for him if there's a better candidate

(1) (Reply)

Words Of "Wisdom" From Our (nigeria) Founding Fathers! / Ekiti State Governor Presents Its 2013 Budget / Faces Of Yahoo Yahoo Guys Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.