Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed (11378 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Leahy Law: Buhari Returns Home Empty-handed / House Delegation Returns Empty-handed: Yar'adua Very Sick, Isolated. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed by nduchucks: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2012

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed by CastleandGreen: 12:04am On Oct 24, 2012
Abeg we no dey skool o wey u dey write all dis plenty grammar.
Re: Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed by Ilekokonit: 12:56am On Oct 24, 2012
This was taken a step further in the final days of the campaign when Tinubu himself denigrated Mimiko at a campaign rally in Akure by calling him a “beggar” and a “traitor”, who “came to me and begged me to support him, rolling on the ground … I spent millions of pounds sterling but he betrayed me … (he is) a serial traitor”.

Only in Nigeria can one politician freely admit to sponsoring another politicians election with one million pounds and he will still be a free man.
Re: Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:11am On Oct 24, 2012
Ufeolorun:
I wonder why a 'proud igbo' should be bothered about the bold;Some of you need to stop hiding behind a needle grin

^^^Don't understand....can you explain further.
Re: Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed by LblaqueHaven(m): 5:21am On Oct 24, 2012
Smooyis: I visisted akure many times b4 d election. I knew it would be difficult for any party to wrestle power from LP. Congrats t mimiko
U only visited 1 local govt out of 18, d development in Mimiko's home town sef na zero.
Re: Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed by PointB: 5:52am On Oct 24, 2012
Nice article.
Glad that Tinubu was stopped from getting his hand in Ondo state cookie jar. Only God know the looting that would have happened in that State, had Tinubu succeeded.

Congrats Iroko Mimiko
Re: Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed by ektbear: 5:57am On Oct 24, 2012
PDP also seems to have returned empty-handed, no?
Re: Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed by LblaqueHaven(m): 5:59am On Oct 24, 2012
I think some people are just after nailing Tinubu to the cross, I think people needs to be more objective than been subjective in their criticism. I live in Ondo presently and to be candid, what people read on newspapers about Ondo's development is false. I'm not a fan of Tinubu and also not a hater of Mimiko as a person, but the truth is that Mimiko's government/administration has failed when it comes to development in Ondo. Mimiko concentrated on the state capital (which is expected from any reasonable govt. in power) in the last three years and ignored all other local govt. including his home town (Ondo West). Lastly, to those saying ACN rigged and others didn't, for your information, Labour party gave all corps members bribe, which I refused to take. So, don't judge from outside of the arena. For me, I would rather go with a man with no arms that is caring than to follow a man with arms that is not caring.

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed by khalids: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2012
oluface: walahi i fity jagabam. Kai miliko i don killing somebody. Anyway up chemsea. Blume for life
Loving this... grin cheesy grin
Re: Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed by gulfer: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2012
afrikanns:

all of u will surely fail we the west love Tinubu just leave him for us ,go to east and let apga as well win the whole of eastern state mumu
I am more south west than you and I know Tinubu before he became what he is (during the real struggle with the likes of Afikuyomi and co.). You are a kid and as we always tell your likes, 'Smell the cheese'.
Re: Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed by ZUBBYNWA(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2012
eyaaaa, and Salami is no more to judge.................. sorry jagaban
Re: Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed by funshint(m): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ondo state would hv bin an easy ride 4 ACN assuming Agunloye who was d people's choice was made d flagbearer. I hope ACN learns 4rm dis bitter leason 'cos 4 d sake of generations yet unborn there is notin better than a unified Southwest!
Re: Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed by elbulk(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
afrikanns:

all of u will surely fail we the west love Tinubu just leave him for us ,go to east and let apga as well win the whole of eastern state mumu

Afrikanns stop being an ass kissing ignorant person...and Nigeria is 4 all of us and we all hav a rite 2 stay anywhre and give opinions...4 d records I'm nt from d east
Re: Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed by ektbear: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
ekt_bear: PDP also seems to have returned empty-handed, no?
Re: Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed by Ilekokonit: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
L'blaque Haven
Lastly, to those saying ACN rigged and others didn't, for your information, Labour party gave all corps members bribe, which I refused to take. So, don't judge from outside of the arena.

These are serious allegations.
Re: Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed by SmileGirl(f): 5:06am On Oct 27, 2012
oluface: walahi i fity jagabam. Kai miliko i don killing somebody. Anyway up chemsea. Blume for life
Joking wit u( G B A G U A N ). Dis ur gbaguan needs dictionary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk / Reno Omokri: Senate Should Learn From Jonathan's Tolerance To Freedom Of Speech / FG, States Borrow N7.51tn Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.