Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson (38518 Views)

Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces / Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) / New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by guyman2(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
How does that affect the current price of garri?
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mankind8: hmmm
Is ur name Makinde, just curious. Ur ID was a give away
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by kenono(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: Who gives a fucck? angry

I'm 80 per centum sure the husband gave the Bleep, now we see the result grin grin
Sharp guy tho grin wink

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Zulele: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

is this your gf by any chance? if so pls do not post
Is that your mom?
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by aieromon(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mercy Johnson pregnant - who the f@#* cares?

Mercy Johnson pregnant for Dino Melaye, now that's some shiznit cool
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by kokoye(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
wandeay: I hate all these so-called nollywood actresses, they are not good role models for our children.

Hate ke..on top wetin?

..and did they ask to be made role models?

Your children are your own responsibility..not theirs

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by kokoye(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
guyman2: How does that affect the current price of garri?

Have you guys stopped banning people for such comments..because you banned me for 5 days o!

no be say i dey snitch o grin
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by hollypagan: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
she gona have twince that sure
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by LordBabs(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: Who gives a fucck? angry
I gave her a fucck!
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
Damn she is fine!!!!!! tongue
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by prettiest1(f): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
landie: Just passing....

where u passing 2? Watch ur back oo.
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by ikponma: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
Happy for ya sweet babe
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by chalyotas(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
What makes it abomination? Congrat mercy.
ayee001:

Abomination!!!
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by JoanJohnson(f): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
She still wears her smile and glow with pregnancy. Wish u the joy of every mother and safe delivery.
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by pendo89(f): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
so many times.
shes wearing 'STRETCH'pants tailored for pregnant women not 'TIGHT'.
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by blazzin: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
so angry, just passing by........
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by ideee03(f): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
Lmfao...ur comments on here will never cease to amaze me...jst rolled to Cairo while laughing.
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by kandiikane(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
Awwh! If that body doesn't go back to how it was before the pregnancy, she's in trouble. cheesy
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Artlove(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hahahahah u wan kill him?
CuntDestroyer:

is this your gf by any chance? if so pls do not post
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by deloon(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
CuntDestroyer: I will still tap dat
Dude, you must be sick.
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by lion042(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
I wish na me give her that belle
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Charbless(m): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
Seriously, dis dosn't change d fact dat a basin of garri is #3500 in d market. Next jooor!!!
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by mamagee3(f): 2:37am On Oct 24, 2012
Congratulations to her!!!
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by anishe(m): 3:24am On Oct 24, 2012
Was she bleeped before she got pregnant? I thought she's a Virgin!!! So Nollywood actresses too are not left out in the fucking sex business. Good for her sha, wish her safe delivery
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by AdeniyiA(m): 4:45am On Oct 24, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

how did you know my nick name?
cun't 'pervert' d destroyer?
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by annastacie: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2012
AM HAPPY FOR HER

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by suzannah: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

how does that affect the baby? go and sit ur a55 down in the nearest deeper life pew.
do u ve 2 say al dt 2 drive ur point home!!!!!
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by tommywise: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....atlast. To God be the glory
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by christalcute: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
God grant her save delivery o!
Re: Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by janeblack(f): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
smileyam appy for maam go mercy go
Jimatex: AM HAPPY 4 HER

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shows Off Flexibility During Workout / 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' / Tiwa Savage Is Not Sexy - Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.