Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos (13852 Views)

Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] / Lagos Restricts Danfo Drivers To 8-Hrs Of Work / Bus Drivers And Conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges From Jan 2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Egbagirl(f): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
osamedia:

Come na egba,edo state u from come abi u dey claim?
claim wetin? Is there a place called egba in Edo state? Im not from Edo o. Im from Abeokuta, ilu rere, ilu olola. smiley
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Egbagirl(f): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
babestella:

D[b]id I hear someone say that is the way it is done in America, UK, and china. Imao[/b]

Anyway, how much is the uniform, does it come with stockings and sandals. How about the driver cap cos of too much sun.

Then another wayb of revenue generation is to start residence permit oooo, ehn, and license plate number for all your shoes trekking on Lagos roads. Abi you no know sey your shoe dey crack Lagos roads.?

Lol lol lol

That is the way it is done in America.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by adewex(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
Super1759: Legalised Criminalism/Agberoism Department(LCAD) grin grin grin
Thanks for being an HE DIOT
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by igboboy1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
onatisi:
where u go all these days ,welcome back

WORK WORK WORK...Good to be back...
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by cupid4ig(m): 3:31am On Oct 24, 2012
Egba girl:

I swear, anything that any governor does is always misplaced priority! why? There are too many things wrong in our society and to be honest, it's hard to tell which one should come first because they are all intertwined. Biko, let them start from somewhere. let them start small and progress. Enough of the criticism. I honestly dont see anything wrong in bus drivers wearing uniform. no big deal at all as long as they enforce some neatness level like i previously said.
can u tell me any country or state that drivers wear uniform? smh undecided undecided
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Egbagirl(f): 3:43am On Oct 24, 2012
cupid4ig: can u tell me any country or state that drivers wear uniform? smh undecided undecided

I know America for one and I think the Uk too. not sure. but America, most def!
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by babestella: 5:59am On Oct 24, 2012
Egba girl:

I know America for one and I think the Uk too. not sure. but America, most def!

I think they drive air conditioned buses in USA, what of our weather here and the kind of rickety buses danfo drivers run here, one minute they are driving, next minute they are adjusting a bolt in the gear box.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by 1ndidi2(f): 6:10am On Oct 24, 2012
Foxybone: Fourth.... Lol grin grin grin grin

I still try pass some people sha wey no even get 1st 5 position. grin grin grin grin

Back to the topic....

If it has to do with Lagos and Fashola, then I have nothing to say... Period angry angry angry

But on a lighter note.... I came fourth grin grin grin grin

Honestly you be yeye o!cheesy
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by sucre2(m): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2012
Fashola is working and Lagosians are walking..
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by 1ndidi2(f): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

Where they driving n@ked?

Decency ain't only about being naked!
It also includes tasteful standard that is generally accepted.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Ericomoto(m): 8:02am On Oct 24, 2012
bigass:

oga you need to read this very well no mention of other professions. you obviously love the chaotic sitution of the land abi? everything na una dey complain

So you think its normal for them to wear uniform? dont you realise they are professionals also in their own rights? they already have taxis,buses,cabs etc painted differently to differentiate them from private ones. The worse to happen is for them have membership registration and ID cards not uniform abeg. Very soon Teachers,Doctors,Ministry workers etc will have uniform too and you will call that Fashola working. I support Fashola but he has simply derailed on this one.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by onatisi(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2012
Ericomoto:

So you think its normal for them to wear uniform? dont you realise they are professionals also in their own rights? they already have taxis,buses,cabs etc painted differently to differentiate them from private ones. The worse to happen is for them have membership registration and ID cards not uniform abeg. Very soon Teachers,Doctors,Ministry workers etc will have uniform too and you will call that Fashola working. I support Fashola but he has simply derailed on this one.
thanks for pointing out this fact ,and it seems noone has an answer to my question so far from al those supporting this move and the question is what is the purpose and aim of private commercial bus conductors and drivers wearing uniforms?all they have been saying is that fashola is working and trying to bring sanity bah blah blah,i wonder whether wearing uniforms depict someone as been responsible or sane ,
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Egbagirl(f): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ericomoto:

wait so nurses dont wear uniforms? doctors in the US wear uniforms too!!
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by CID: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
[/quote]GOD TO ME THIS IS THE MOST JOBLESS AND MOST ANNOYING THING I HAVE EVER HEARD FROM THIS ANNOYING ACN GORVNMMENT WHAT RUUBISH ARE THIS THE MOST IMMIDAITE THINGS OFF THE GOVERNOR SLEEVES

FASHOLA IS ONLY SHOWING SIGNS WE ALL KNEW WOULD COME OUT OF IS SECOND TERM....
VERY SOON HE WOULD ASK DEM TO WHERE BOTH STOCKINGS AND SANDAL...

WHAT AN AIMLESS GOVERNOR ANY WHERE BELLE FACE NA THERE HIM LEG DEY RUBBISH

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) [quote]

I think the next law(Noise pollution) from the state govt, should be that conductors should stop shouting at bus parks, as churches and mosques have also been giving an ultimatum not constitute nuisance noise-wise. grin grin
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Ericomoto(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
Egba girl:

wait so nurses dont wear uniforms? doctors in the US wear uniforms too!!

Some professionals wear uniform but are not compelled under the law to wear or be fined or harrassed except where they are law enforcement agents. But in this case its different. Let him repair all our roads and provide A/C buses then come back to ask all of us to wear uniforms, we will all comply.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Egbagirl(f): 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ericomoto:

Some professionals wear uniform but are not compelled under the law to wear or be fined or harrassed except where they are law enforcement agents. But in this case its different. Let him repair all our roads and provide A/C buses then come back to ask all of us to wear uniforms, we will all comply.

Not unless your org or company or whatever requires you toand in thid case, the govt does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Common Car Problems And How To Rectify Them / A Toyota Camry 2.4 (big For Nothing) Or A Honda Eod? / The Evolution Of The Iconic USA Police Ford Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.