Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Action Movie "IRON MAN" Part 3 (Trailer) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Action Movie "IRON MAN" Part 3 (Trailer) (1798 Views)

Pls Where Can I Download this movie Iron Monkey and The Man in the Iron Mask / Jaden Smith Revealed As Iron Man / The Walking Dead Season 3 Trailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Action Movie "IRON MAN" Part 3 (Trailer) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
The Much Anticipated Movie has been released.

The Title is "IRON MAN" part 3.

If you are a lover of "IRON MAN" movies, it may interest you to know that the much anticipated action packed movie "IRON MAN" part 3 has been released.

It was officially released online today October 23, 2012. And guess what guys?. you can simply go to my website/blog to watch the movie for free. as you are reading this write-up, i'm currently watching the movie on my laptop.
Visit my website/blog now to follow me enjoy the movie. www...com .

If you LOVE 'IRON MAN" movies; Like, comment and share this GIST with your friends.
Remember to visit my website/blog to WATCH the MOVIE for FREE

www...com

Re: Action Movie "IRON MAN" Part 3 (Trailer) by VillageBoi(m): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
EdesonNews:
If you are a lover of "IRON MAN" movies, it may interest you to know that the much anticipated action packed movie "IRON MAN" part 3 has been released.

Chei Okoro... you really don't know the difference between a 'movie' and a 'trailer'? Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Action Movie "IRON MAN" Part 3 (Trailer) by ammysmith74(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2012
Hey man!

here is Ammy Smith...I just want to confirm you that your link is fake and by the way this movie would be released in 2013 then how you can show us this movie...check your link once again.
Re: Action Movie "IRON MAN" Part 3 (Trailer) by VillageBoi(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2012
ammysmith74: Hey man!

here is Ammy Smith...I just want to confirm you that your link is fake and by the way this movie would be released in 2013 then how you can show us this movie...check your link once again.

Please don't mind him. Now he has sneakily changed the title of the thread... wayo persin wey think eferibodi dey dumb! Movie ko, movie ni.
Re: Action Movie "IRON MAN" Part 3 (Trailer) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
VillageBoi:

Please don't mind him. Now he has sneakily changed the title of the thread... wayo persin wey think eferibodi dey dumb! Movie ko, movie ni.

He didn't change the title, I did grin
Re: Action Movie "IRON MAN" Part 3 (Trailer) by VillageBoi(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
semid4lyfe:

He didn't change the title, I did grin

Ah ok. Nice one!
Re: Action Movie "IRON MAN" Part 3 (Trailer) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
I predict that the movie would be an abysmal failure. Some hollywood producers don't know when to quit, they make a good movie that sells and instead of developing another entirely different idea, they proceed to milk the same movie to dryness by making parts 2 and 3. The 2nd part is usually ok, but part 3 of such movies is the part where the whole thing hits rock bottom. Examples; Shrek 1,2 and 3, and Rush hour 1,2 and 3.
And others. They start out well with good plots and everything in part 1 but after watching the 3rd part, viewers start to wonder why the producer even bothered.
Re: Action Movie "IRON MAN" Part 3 (Trailer) by VillageBoi(m): 6:39am On Oct 28, 2012
fellis: I predict that the movie would be an abysmal failure.

That is a huge prediction. 'Taken 3' will probably not be any good but I bet you you 'Ironman 3' will be a big success - people are also thinking of the next 'Avengers'. See you in a year with the figure$$$. grin
Re: Action Movie "IRON MAN" Part 3 (Trailer) by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2012
VillageBoi:
I bet you you 'Ironman 3' will be a big success - See you in a year with the figure$$$. grin
lol, see you in a year then. I'm sticking with my prediction though. I saw the abysmal failure coming after watching Iron Man part 2.

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. / Today Is Friday The 13th. (photos) / For All Movie Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.