Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. (1800 Views)

Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. / Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With / NTA TV Programmes And Cartoons Of The Good Old Days, Very Interesting! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by sonyc00(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
Who are your best characters in any animation or cartoon you have watched and why.for me its dante in devil may cry animation because the guy is hip and cool and strong as well.shikamaru in naruto because he is very smart and very lazy and laid back.namikaze minato in naruto because he is strong and awesome.naruto uzumaki in naruto because he is strong,has a flare for style and he is cool looking and very charismatic.itachi in naruto because that guy is the best strategist i have ever seen,the guy plans for everything and nothing suprises him.nagato or pein in naruto because the guy is superstrong.ichigo in bleach because the guy is very strong and really flashy.antman in avengers animation,the guy isnt always one for violence and is a great thinker.what are yours?
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
The Simpson: Bart Simpson: He is anti-social
The Boondocks: Riley: Gangster
Penguin of Madagascar: King Julien(Ring Tail): Never a dull moment n very annoying
Brb
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by Csami(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ichimaru Gin in bleach
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by rapmike(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
4rm Naruto anime-

Madara he is very strong and super manipulative.

Itachi d guy is self sacrificing smartass.

Minato- d youngest hokage currently,very smart.

Naruto- Resilent and kind,also nt dumb.

Shikamaru- very intelligent.

Suigestu- very comical.

Gaara- youngest kazekage and smart and kind.

Jiraiya -comical,kind and strong

For others, i love batman,magneto,storm and Jean Grey(Phoenix).
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by Vivly(f): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
Riley Freeman - The boondocks. His slightly evil nature is endearing.
Azula- Avatar. I have a thing for villains.
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Simba of the lion king
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by tuagbo: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
"Eric Cartman" from "Southpark"-He is racist,sexist,rude,selfish & insecure,"Uncle Ruckus" from "The Boondocks"-Though he is black,he is very racist towards black people & absolutely adores white people(many Nigerians possess this same mentality),"Tom" from "Tom & Jerry"-He never gives up even when the odds are against him(same as many Nigerians),"Yosemite Sam" from "Looney Toons"-I love his aggressive attitude & the way he flares up when he doesn't get his way, "Moe,""Barney Gumble," "Sideshow Bob," "Frank Grimes," "Mayor Quimby,"Chief Wiggum," "Snake,""Krusty the clown," &"Mr Burns" from "The Simpsons"-They are all very miserable,mean & crooked characters.
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by sonyc00(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Theres also cloud from final fantasy 7,that buster sword of his is the bomb.sephiroth from final fantasy,the guy was godlike in his abilities.urahara kisuke(hat and clogs) from bleach,the guy is cool,funny and pretty wise and deceptively strong too.natsu from fairytail,even though the guy is a hothead,he has the power to back it up and he also has his dumb and funny moments.jiraya from naruto,the guy's pervtedness is one of a kind,imagine that,peeping on grown women from when he was a child,he is also strong and very knowledgeable on a lot of things.luffy from one piece,he is strong,dumber than naruto and funny as hell.
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by kraftykc(m): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2013
tuagbo: "Eric Cartman" from "Southpark"-He is racist,sexist,rude,selfish & insecure,"Uncle Ruckus" from "The Boondocks"-Though he is black,he is very racist towards black people & absolutely adores white people(many Nigerians possess this same mentality),"Tom" from "Tom & Jerry"-He never gives up even when the odds are against him(same as many Nigerians),"Yosemite Sam" from "Looney Toons"-I love his aggressive attitude & the way he flares up when he doesn't get his way, "Moe,""Barney Gumble," "Sideshow Bob," "Frank Grimes," "Mayor Quimby,"Chief Wiggum," "Snake,""Krusty the clown," &"Mr Burns" from "The Simpsons"-They are all very miserable,mean & crooked characters.

Lovely pick, your choices are all classic.

Mine: Huey Freeman (The Boondocks), Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach), Eric Cartman (South Park), Stewie Griffin (Family Guy), Jin (Samurai Champloo), Saemon (Basilisk) Bugs Bunny and Bender (Futurama).

But the beast that takes the absolute cake is the one and only Rononoa Zorro. Zorro is the best character One Piece has created even though some almighty good characters like Dragon, Dracule Mihawk and Akainu exist in it.
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 03, 2013
Ah love korra in avatar
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by Lionbite(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
penguin of madagascar- King julian

*shikena*
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by Mamacita007(f): 6:50am On Dec 05, 2013
mulan becos she's so beautiful & ladylike kiss kiss
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by penzino(m): 3:58am On Dec 07, 2013
Mr Gru - despecable me
Grug - the croods
Mike Wazowski - monster university
Sulley - monster university
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by kokoA(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2013
The Simpsons

Hommer Simpson: a typical example of an average American man. I love his dumbness to a fault grin and he is always happy.

Bart Simpson: Like father like son grin but I think he is a bit smarter than Hommer.

Meg simpson: being married to a fool like Hommer and tolerating a dumb son like Bart deserves a commendation.

Naruto

Shikamaru: this guy kind of reminds me of myself. grin very lazy and laid back yet very intelligent and active when there is an absolute need to be.

Rock-lee: I love his determination. Though he has no supernatural ability, he was able to push his physical strenght beyound limits that most fighters with "nijutsu" marvel.

Kakashi-sensei: that's my guy! grin for no reason, I just like him sha.

Jiraya-sama: I stopped watching naruto for months when he was killed.

Boondocks

Railey Freeman: lol.. This kid is just crazy. I love his "gangster wanna-be" antics.

Huely Freeman: I think that kid is possesed.

Grand dad: black version of Hommer Simpson. Lol grin

Family Guy

Brian: crazy dog. I love his combo with stewy

Quagmire: this guy's got his game thight with dem ladies. He no be fine boy but "sorry" go be ur name if u try leave ur babe with am for 1hour.. Lol

Power puff girls

Mr. Mojojojojo: he just can't help himself, he is a born devil incarnet.. Lol. Even when he tries to do good, it turns out bad.

Pinky and the Brain

Pinky: olodo rabata.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by kaldurahm: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
korra is extremely strong but lacks restraint....
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by nani667: 12:06am On Dec 10, 2013
the strongest of these is my favorite cool

Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 13, 2013
Bayblade: Tyson
Pokemon: Ash, pikachu
Rugrats All grown up: Tommy
The last airbender: Aang, katara
Legeng of korra: Bolin
Penguins of Madagascar: Skipper
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by Tomoarika(m): 5:55am On Dec 14, 2013
Dem plenty for me, but to list a few:

One Piece- Aokiji Kuzan/ Shanks
Hunter x Hunter- Chairman Netero
Deathnote- "L"
Bleach- Urahara Kisuke/ Zaraki Kenpachi
Naruto- Nara Shikamaru

Lion King- Timon
Little Mermaid- Sebastian
Aladdin- Genie
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by dejahvu(m): 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Kungfu Panda - PO and Tailung
Lion King - Hyenas
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by tpia1: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by Jaymaestro(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2014
Naruto : Favourites dead left with Hatake .
Bleach: Trafalgar Law
Airbender : Toph
Korra : Tenzins kid
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by Ayolzi(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
nani667:
goku right
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by Ayolzi(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Tomoarika:
Dem plenty for me, but to list a few:

One Piece- Aokiji Kuzan/ Shanks
Hunter x Hunter- Chairman Netero
Deathnote- "L"
Bleach- Urahara Kisuke/ Zaraki Kenpachi
Naruto- Nara Shikamaru

Lion King- Timon
Little Mermaid- Sebastian
Aladdin- Genie

i love L but they made me hate him in the Netflix adaptation ,and netero too nice old man but can kill u with one hand or one leg (or both) if u have finished hunter x Hunter u will understand
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by Ayolzi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
rapmike:
4rm Naruto anime-

Madara he is very strong and super manipulative.

Itachi d guy is self sacrificing smartass.

Minato- d youngest hokage currently,very smart.

Naruto- Resilent and kind,also nt dumb.

Shikamaru- very intelligent.

Suigestu- very comical.

Gaara- youngest kazekage and smart and kind.

Jiraiya -comical,kind and strong

For others, i love batman,magneto,storm and Jean Grey(Phoenix).
shikamaru smart but lazy the best here is ITACHI
Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by Tomoarika(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ayolzi:
i love L but they made me hate him in the Netflix adaptation ,and netero too nice old man but can kill u with one hand or one leg (or both) if u have finished hunter x Hunter u will understand

Wow. Been a while since I posted that; lost touch with most of the anime. Hate real life adaptations of anime, they rarely ever get it right. (Ruruoni Kenshin being the exception). Netero just looks like one nice old man when in reality na monster.
Anyways looking forward to resume anime. Just need someone to help out with supply esp the really long ones.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. by sonyc00(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2019
nani667:
haba, why will you add korra, her level of strength isnt in their league

(1) (Reply)

Latest Yoruba Movies!!! / Gotv New Prices And Gotv Subscription Packages 2018 / Godzilla: King Of The Monsters (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.