Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Have U Been Slaped By An Oppesite Sex Before? How Did U React To That? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have U Been Slaped By An Oppesite Sex Before? How Did U React To That? (765 Views)

HOW Do U React?gossiping Abt Sm1 And The Prsn U Re Gossiping Abt Is At Ur Door / What Will You Do If You Get Slaped By The Opposite Sex In Public? / Have U Mistakenly Put Hot Rice In Ur Mouth B4 Hw Did U React? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have U Been Slaped By An Oppesite Sex Before? How Did U React To That? by iykeboyy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
Just two days ago i was very busy in the work-shop when my friend's twin sister came to imform me that a guy harrasted her and even called her 'nkita ara' (mad dog) on her way to the market, i was irritated on hearing that and concured with her to go and meet the guy. As i aproach the guy with my friend's sister, I was still asking the guy why he has to harass my friend's sister when i heard 'gbosaaaa!!' guess what, the girl gave the boy a cruel slap and ran away leaving me in the hands of the boy and his angry friend. My experience after she slaped him and ran away can make a good horror storry.
have u been slaped by an opposite sex maybe in the the process of toasting her/him, seperating a fight etc. Feel free to share ur experience and ur reaction after the slap here on NL
Re: Have U Been Slaped By An Oppesite Sex Before? How Did U React To That? by 19naia(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
WELL, IN MY CASE I WAS YOUNG AND IN HIGH SCHOOL AND JUST COMEING TO AGE OF OVERWHELMING ATTRACTION TO THAT GIRLS BIG ROUND BEHIND AND HER BIG BOSSOMS AND LOVELY FACE,,I KNEW SHE WOULD NEVER INDULGE ME IN FILTHY PLEASURE,SO I DECIDED ONE TOUCH ON HER BEHIND WOULD SUFFICE ME FOR LIFE...I GOT MY TOUCH IN AND BEFORE I COULD EVEN LOOK AWAY AS IF I WAS NOT THE ONE,MY RIGHT EAR WAS RINGING AND MY FACE WAS BURNING HOT AND MY NOSE WAS SMELLING PHANTOM SMELLS...THATS WHEN IT OCCURED TO ME SHE HAD SLAPPED ME...I DONT REMEBER HER SLAPPING ME,I JUST REMEMBER HER LOOKING ANGRY AT ME WHILE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF THE SLAP CAME TO THE TOP PRIORITY OF MY LIFE ORIENTATION.......hMMM...I STILL THINK SHE WAS REAL FINE GIRL...

(1) (Reply)

Seun.nairalander's. And Moderators:..how Are Nairaland Moderators Selected / Miss Nigeria Beauty Pageant Vote Tsillah Chukwu Plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss / Are You Progressing In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.