Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nigeria has forgotten; Funsho Williams And Dipo Dina's Murder! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria has forgotten; Funsho Williams And Dipo Dina's Murder! (838 Views)

Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams / Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria has forgotten; Funsho Williams And Dipo Dina's Murder! by DexxyAlebs(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
What's ur take?
Re: Nigeria has forgotten; Funsho Williams And Dipo Dina's Murder! by acidtalk: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
Nigerians are the most forgetful Animals in the jungle (on earth).

From Funsho Williams, Dipo Dina, Harry Marshall, Bola Ige, MKO Abiola, Faoruk Lawan, Dana Air Crash, Aluu Killing, Fuel Subsidy Scam, Illegal importations of Arms, Kidnappings, Armed robbery and every other bad and sad thing you can think of.

It takes them only one week to scream to the highest heavens then forget all about it in no time.

I so much pity those who are ready to lay down their lives for Nigeria because the people will forget all about them the moment they dig them 6foot below.

We are damn Poor in History in this country.
Re: Nigeria has forgotten; Funsho Williams And Dipo Dina's Murder! by DexxyAlebs(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
acidtalk: Nigerians are the most forgetful Animals in the jungle (on earth).

From Funsho Williams, Dipo Dina, Harry Marshall, Bola Ige, MKO Abiola, Faoruk Lawan, Dana Air Crash, Aluu Killing, Fuel Subsidy Scam, Illegal importations of Arms, Kidnappings, Armed robbery and every other bad and sad thing you can think of.

It takes them only one week to scream to the highest heavens then forget all about it in no time.

I so much pity those who are ready to lay down their lives for Nigeria because the people will forget all about them the moment they dig them 6foot below.

We are damn Poor in History in this country.
slain NYSC members nko during elections
Re: Nigeria has forgotten; Funsho Williams And Dipo Dina's Murder! by Callotti: 3:46am On Oct 24, 2012
Like many others.
AND MANY MORE TO COME!
This is AFFFFFRICA!!!! kiss
Re: Nigeria has forgotten; Funsho Williams And Dipo Dina's Murder! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:45am On Oct 24, 2012
There is no love in Nigeria.

If there is any need to die for something, i better die for my family.

Take it or Leave it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lam Adeshina Reported Dead! / Which Country In The World Has Worse Power Problem Than Nigeria? / SSS Arrests 2 Journalists After Army Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.