Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa (1264 Views)

IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by jibiti: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
I found this video on Youtube and it seems like the trailer of a documentary on Dele Giwa. I cant wait for the whole film to be out, I am excited. It about time, IBB'S sins caught up with him. Odeoshi#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vjqgunhm5o&feature=channel&list=UL

1 Like

Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by MAYOWAAK: 12:08am On Oct 24, 2012
Oladele Sunmonu Giwa(16 March 1947 - 19 October 1986)

Let us believe that one-day, the Question: “Who Killed Dele Giwa?” would be answered to the satisfaction of the whole world.
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by Callotti: 1:29am On Oct 24, 2012
Who cares?
Justice delayed is justice denied.
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by jibiti: 2:08am On Oct 24, 2012
Delayed or not History will always remember IBB as an evil man and nothing will ever change that. He may have all the money and power in the world bug he will never be able to rewrite his history. Full stop
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by 9jaIhail(m): 2:09am On Oct 24, 2012
Callotti: Who cares?
Justice delayed is justice denied.

Sharap you never for once contributed sensibly in any thread are you suffering any abuse from the winches and wizard from you village? just a question not insult.
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by Callotti: 3:19am On Oct 24, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Sharap you never for once contributed sensibly in any thread are you suffering any abuse from the winches and wizard from you village? just a question not insult.

I know web-site runs nor dey reign again, so NL don dryyyyyyy like other "village" gossip-boards! cheesy
Pele!
Abuse ke? You hia say I be TYPICAL, BUUUUUUUUSH, Yoruba or Igbo dense female? shocked
Re-invent yourself, or DIE USELESS likely SHINY-IN-THE-GRAVE. . . . SURVIVED BY GROUND ZERO!!!!!
BIATCH-LovePeddler!!! kiss
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by jibiti: 5:11am On Oct 24, 2012
Thank you 9naija. He/she is just a typical example of someone with over inflated self-esteem based on "zilch" substance
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by Callotti: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
kiss
jibiti: Thank you 9naija. He/she is just a typical example of someone with over inflated self-esteem based in "zilch" substance

Ye ye fowl!
Follow-follow brainless cow! kiss
Useless thread...USELESS SUPA ASHAWO MOD!!!!

You For kukuma use your original ID...stinking, MOFO-SHARIA STENCH OF A COWARD!!!!!
We are still hiding on and off the cyber ooooooooooooooo...Please pray for me!
Mu che che che che
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by 9jaIhail(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
Callotti: kiss

Ye ye fowl!

You For kukuma use your original ID...stinking, MOFO-SHARIA STENCH OF A COWARD!!!!!
Mu che che che che

And a man marry this thing as a wife.OMG
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by jibiti: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
Callotti: kiss

Ye ye fowl!

Mu che che che che

U are so dense and misguided. Its really pathetic that you keep coming back to a useless thread. What does that make u Clinically insane? Or mentally unstable
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by 9jaIhail(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
jibiti:

U are so dense and misguided. Its really pathetic that you keep coming back to a useless thread. What does that make u Clinically insane? Or mentally unstable

No better call her dog because only dog vomit and eat back.
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by jibiti: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
9aija ............... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin u just got me rolling on the floor grin
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by 9jaIhail(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
jibiti: 9aija ............... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin u just got me rolling on the floor grin

I tell ya. That lunatic woman is some piece of shyt. I am annoyed with her because whenever someone opened good thread she only end up derailing the thread. I never read a thread where she make sense.
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by jibiti: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
true talk my brother.......maybe we can help her get back on the track of sanity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by supereagle(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ecc10:5 There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, as an error which proceedeth from the ruler
Ecc8: 11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
12 Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him
13 But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

I tell ya. That lunatic woman is some piece of shyt. I am annoyed with her because whenever someone opened good thread she only end up derailing the thread. I never read a thread where she make sense.
grin
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by 9jaIhail(m): 12:53am On Oct 25, 2012
berem: grin

LOLZZ nne, is it not true? have you ever read where this woman contributed sensibly?

Anyway check email gi, izi te lum gi ozi.
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by Callotti: 1:48am On Oct 25, 2012
Arrrrrrrrrgh!!!! E badu belle and e jolosi gang don land!!!! Shegeeeeeey!!!! Where 2 or 3 are gathered to worship THY MGBEKE HOLY HERPES PCOS!!!! grin

And why not come back for cheap entertainment? I dey hide ooooooooh. AJUWAYA job-no-gain for cyber don taya to ban-ban! grin

Abegggggggi, ndi IGBO biactchezz, NL Iwuru-wuru dey fain wife to cure impotence! Go and show your Igbotic poooohzz ova dia. Time for the next marriage on NL.
Legitimize your partially-aborted Biafran bastardzzz please! kiss

Wor-wor, single OLD, NL cargoe-ezzez!
See you around with your new IDs!
MILITIA remains UNSHAKABLE!
On or off the cyber!

ASHAWO O YE MY COWARDZZZZ!
Later o! wink

Ilegal aliens of the UK/USA! Have you travelled out of NL yet? Or still waiting cyber-marriage aka Edinburgh to Seattle green card - cyber hook-ups? tongue
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by jibiti: 4:12am On Oct 25, 2012
Callotti: Arrrrrrrrrgh!!!! E badu belle and e jolosi gang don land!!!! Shegeeeeeey!!!! Where 2 or 3 are gathered to worship THY MGBEKE HOLY HERPES PCOS!!!! grin

And why not come back for cheap entertainment? I dey hide ooooooooh. AJUWAYA job-no-gain for cyber don taya to ban-ban! grin

Abegggggggi, ndi IwGBO biactchezz, NL Iwuru-wuru dey fain wife to cure impotence! Go and show your Igbotic poooohzz ova dia. Time for the next marriage on NL.
Legitimize your par
Later o! wink

Ilegal aliens of the UK/USA! Have you travelled out of NL yet? Or still waiting cyber-marriage aka Edinburgh to Seattle green card - cyber hook-ups? tongue

Wow!!!! What we have here is a complete lunatic bereft of common sense. You are incapable of writing coherently and spelling seems to be a problem. I am not a Medical Doctor but I have been around them too long to know that your diagnosis will read nothing but "grandiose delusion" its often mistaken for acute bipolar especially in mentally unstable people. One therapy I would suggest is taking a cold glass of water with lots of ice, sit down in front of a mirror breath deeply until all that 'energy' is expelled. Once you have done this look straight at the mirror making eye contact with the woman that stares you right back in the face. Don't be scared, just keep staring until you actually begin to smile at yourself. Its that easy. Try it and I promise after that you wont be angry with the world no more. Let me know when you done and don't forget to take your meds kiss

Ci
[color=#000099][/color][/size][size=8pt][/size]a
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by 9jaIhail(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
jibiti:

Wow!!!! What we have here is a complete lunatic bereft of common sense. You are incapable of writing coherently and spelling seems to be a problem. I am not a Medical Doctor but I have been around them too long to know that your diagnosis will read nothing but "grandiose delusion" its often mistaken for acute bipolar especially in mentally unstable people. One therapy I would suggest is taking a cold glass of water with lots of ice, sit down in front of a mirror breath deeply until all that 'energy' is expelled. Once you have done this look straight at the mirror making eye contact with the woman that stares you right back in the face. Don't be scared, just keep staring until you actually begin to smile at yourself. Its that easy. Try it and I promise after that you wont be angry with the world no more. Let me know when you done and don't forget to take your meds kiss

Ci
[color=#000099][/color][/size][size=8pt][/size]a

Hmmmmmmmmmmm what a friendly advice. My man that girl is irredeemable her case has no solution, i weep for her.
Re: Finally Someone Musters The Courage To Produce A Documentary On Dele Giwa by jibiti: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
>: grin grin cheesy grin cheesy lets hope she takes my advice and undergo therapy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

S & P, Moody Upgrades Nigeria's Credit Ratings Again, Outlook Stable / Again, Imo (followed By Delta And Anambra) Tops JAMB Applicant Record / Ex-governors To Akwa Ibom People: Shift Power To Oro Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.