Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? (2915 Views)

Seun, Maclatunji And Mukina: Kindly Explain What Is Settled On ISLAM Thread / Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! / Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by ZhulFiqar2: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
LagosShia: I received an email notification yesterday that someone posted in the Ashura thread I started almost a year ago and the thread was 4 pages.

When I wanted to read the person's (Rafidi) comments,our mooderator have hidden the entire thread!obviously he's annoyed that a Shia (myself) who created the thread is exposing him (presently in other threads).so based on his mood,Maclatunji moderates the forum.it reminds me of stories I read about some tyrannical Sunni caliphs who would react to the needs of people based on mood.what a shame! Seun and Mukina should see this and know how incompetent and reactionary the mooderator in the Islam section is.I wonder what reason he can give for deleting/hiding an entire thread of over 4 pages after almost a year.

Here's the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/811368/ashura-commemorating-martyrdom-imam-hussain

And for your info,Ashura is around the corner.so nairaland will get to know about it and awareness made whether Maclatunji and his fellow wahhabi followers of Yazeed like it or not.and there is going to be Ashura processions in major nigerian and world cities as usual.so if Maclatunji and co. like they can volunteer to do suicide bombing-that is what wahhabis know how to do best against Shia civilians on Ashura.yet,Imam Hussain (as) lives on and the victory of blood is immortal over tyranny and injustice.

LABBAIKA YA HUSSAIN!

https://www.nairaland.com/1040817/campaign-against-islam-nairaland/2#12686429
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by ZhulFiqar2: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
Another evidence in Maclatunji's handling of the below thread as an extremist and intolerant wahhabi follower of Yazeed:

https://www.nairaland.com/868536/why-thread-deleted-explaining-how

https://www.nairaland.com/868603/saudi-wahhabis-name-school-honor
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by Rafidi: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
Is Maclatunji blowing all covers and openly demonstrating he is an "e-agbero"?

Why would you delete an entire thread in honor of Prophet Muhammed's (saw) grandson,Imam Hussein (a),just because you're annoyed with LagosShia? And the thread is very old and 4 pages.why would a moderator display such unstable attitude based on emotions? If the moderator cannot control himself,what role/right can he exercise to control others? Smh!
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by maclatunji: 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
I am sorry I have to say this, but you guys are just acting like goons. I didn't even see the thread you're talking about. LagosShia was banned by the spam bot. May Allah forgive you and guide you as you mend your ways.
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by ParisLove2(f): 12:24am On Oct 25, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by LagosShia: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2012
maclatunji: I am sorry I have to say this, but you guys are just acting like goons. I didn't even see the thread you're talking about. LagosShia was banned by the spam bot. May Allah forgive you and guide you as you mend your ways.

This is the thread we are talking about:

https://www.nairaland.com/811368/ashura-commemorating-martyrdom-imam-hussain

This thread has been for almost a year with 4 pages.why did you suddenly remove/hide/delete it? Try to open the link and see.I was not talking about my ban.I'm talking about the Ashura thread.tell us!
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by maclatunji: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2012
^LOL. It has nothing to do with me. Keep screaming my name. The spambot is the one dealing with you. Your modus operandi is quite something.
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
LagosShia:

This is the thread we are talking about:

tell us!
Us? We? Seriously? Wow, I used to think that Zhul fiqar and LagosShia are the same person. . .
And why is this thread directed at Seun? I don't think he knows the meaning of 'extreme wahabi follower of yazed'. Even me sef does not know the meaning. grin
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by BetaThings: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
Looks like this thread is based on false accusation
If it is, will the accusers also feel compelled to apologise to the target of their attack
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by deols(f): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
I was going 2 start wondering what that means too.

There is just too much drama over moderation on this section. The thing tire me abeg.
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by tpia5: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
i read the thread in question, didnt know it was moved [been a while nah], and i wonder why people forget this section has at least 3 moderators.

is the ashura going to be commemorated yearly on nl?
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
tpia@:

is the ashura going to be commemorated yearly on nl?

LagosShia and Zhul fiqar never tells us about their ashura celebrations. sad
Maybe this year they would upload pictures of their flagellated bodies so that we can be updated on how the day went.
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by snubish: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
thread of the year. "extremist Wahabi follower of Yazid"? see men looking for phantom enemies.
pls move to jokes section.
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by LagosShia: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2012
fellis:

LagosShia and Zhul fiqar never tells us about their ashura celebrations. sad
Maybe this year they would upload pictures of their flagellated bodies so that we can be updated on how the day went.

Are you trying to be stupid?
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by BetaThings: 7:40am On Oct 26, 2012
LagosShia:

No. She wants to know if she can send some pain killers and soothing balm
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by BetaThings: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2012
LagosShia:

BTW don't you think you need to apologise for your blatantly mendacious accusation on this thread. Although that is too much to hope for given that the entire shia doctrine is based on a foundation of falsehood and fabrications
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by maclatunji: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2012
BetaThings:

BTW don't you think you need to apologise for your blatantly mendacious accusation on this thread. Although that is too much to hope for given that the entire shia doctrine is based on a foundation of falsehood and fabrications

Errrr... You might want to slow down there.
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by ParisLove2(f): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2012
That's why i root for Mitt Romney, no apologies cool
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by LagosShia: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2012
maclatunji: ^LOL. It has nothing to do with me. Keep screaming my name. The spambot is the one dealing with you. Your modus operandi is quite something.

I have never come across on nairaland that when one posts in a thread that is old and made up of pages,spam-bot deletes/hide the thread.spam-bot would usually hide the post and not the thread.it only hides the thread if the OP is too long from day one and not after almost a year.

If you're truthful in what you're saying,then restore the thread and apologize on behalf of nairaland's spam-bot that is malfunctioning.I see no need to apologize with my post quoted in this thread's OP for the following reasons:
1. You are in one way or the other,knowingly or not a follower of Yazeed.
2. You with your hands have previously deleted my thread for calling Yazeed an accursed.
3. Your double-standard of moderating.you caution someone breaking the rules and abusing others while you punish others who don't share your views or you don't share their views.
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2012
LagosShia:

LagosShia! Long time no see. I have missed you. Ok, sorry about the comment.
No fighting today abeg, happy eid to you.
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by LagosShia: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2012
fellis:

LagosShia! Long time no see. I have missed you. Ok, sorry about the comment.
No fighting today abeg, happy eid to you.

Thank God.Happy eid.
I thought you're now Sunni with the Wahhabi virus.
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by deols(f): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2012
Well,if a whole thread is deleted as alleged by LagosShia,it calls for questoning and the anger understandable.

Name calling is however not the way 2 go about it. Done. We can now move on as We are all humans and can make mistakes. Bickering back and forth wont solve the issue. I advise it is directed at Seun or sis Muki.

1 Like

Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by LagosShia: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
BetaThings:
No. She wants to know if she can send some pain killers and soothing balm

You should use them to cure your stomachs (bad belle) from the bid'ah Umar taught you from the pagan ritual of putting your arms across your bellies as if you're pregnant or in deep pain while praying:

https://www.nairaland.com/948839/silence-betrayal-houlamassacre-syria/3#11477211
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by LagosShia: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
deols: Well,if a whole thread is deleted as alleged by LagosShia,it calls for questoning and the anger understandable.

Name calling is however not the way 2 go about it. Done. We can now move on as We are all humans and can make mistakes. Bickering back and forth wont solve the issue. I advise it is directed at Seun or sis Muki.

Thanks for your reasonable contribution.

May Allah (swt) reward you.

Barka Da Sallah!
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by deols(f): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
Same to you
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by maclatunji: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
LagosShia:

I have never come across on nairaland that when one posts in a thread that is old and made up of pages,spam-bot deletes/hide the thread.spam-bot would usually hide the post and not the thread.it only hides the thread if the OP is too long from day one and not after almost a year.

If you're truthful in what you're saying,then restore the thread and apologize on behalf of nairaland's spam-bot that is malfunctioning.I see no need to apologize with my post quoted in this thread's OP for the following reasons:
1. You are in one way or the other,knowingly or not a follower of Yazeed.
2. You with your hands have previously deleted my thread for calling Yazeed an accursed.
3. Your double-standard of moderating.you caution someone breaking the rules and abusing others while you punish others who don't share your views or you don't share their views.

You're not doing yourself any favours with your attitude. I will not unhide your post unless you apologise and retract all your statements. Even if I am your slave, I deserve some respect and you cannot continue to act like a gang leader with your lackeys over here. This is not the first time you're making false accusations. However, I intend to draw the line this time around.

You have some nerve to make demands of me after seeking to soil my name.
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by LagosShia: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
maclatunji:

You're not doing yourself any favours with your attitude. I will not unhide your post unless you apologise and retract all your statements. Even if I am your slave, I deserve some respect and you cannot continue to act like a gang leader with your lackeys over here. This is not the first time you're making false accusations. However, I intend to draw the line this time around.

You have some nerve to make demands of me after seeking to soil my name.

I'm not asking you for any favor here.for God's sake you're not doing anyone here a favor.you're not anyone's slave.what false accusations have I made? When you make claims you should be ready to prove your words.

I'm not soiling your name at all.you reacted obviously with anger from other threads and decided to hide an entirely different thread.if you see nothing wrong with that,then you seriously need help.

If you can prove that you did not hide my thread I am ready to apologize with no reservation.so now for what are you asking me to apologize? If you did not delete or hide that thread,then without any reservation I'm sorry.that should prove I have no ill-intention against anyone here.and I'm not soiling anyone's name.you decided to drag this issue on if its as simple as spam-bot malfunction to hide a thread that's almost a year old because of a post made 2 days ago.
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by maclatunji: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
LagosShia, you are beginning to shift ground. However, what you have to give if you have any sense of propriety is an unreserved apology. Your thread went amiss, did you bother to ask what happened before you sent your minions to start screaming all over the place? Yes! I am not doing you a favour but I do deserve and demand respect. I don't push people around and I definitely won't be pushed around by other people.

If you didn't know what happened to your post, why make false accusations? "Maclatunji, please what happened to XYZ thread?" is much easier than going over two threads with at least 3 users to try and "finish my reputation once and for all" abi?

Another thing, stop screaming Seun's name all over the place. Am I supposed to be scared of him or what?

Get better and stop all of these shameful antics.
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by tpia5: 1:34am On Oct 27, 2012
Op maybe you should just ask who deleted your thread, instead of assuming you know who did.

Granted you and maclatunji dont see eye to eye a lot of the time ( me also) , but that doesnt necessarily mean you were correct in assuming he's the only person who might have issues with your eschatology.
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by tpia5: 1:35am On Oct 27, 2012
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by BetaThings: 4:54am On Oct 27, 2012
LagosShia:

You should use them to cure your stomachs (bad belle) from the bid'ah Umar taught you from the pagan ritual of putting your arms across your bellies as if you're pregnant or in deep pain while praying:

https://www.nairaland.com/948839/silence-betrayal-houlamassacre-syria/3#11477211
Alhamdu li Llah - pregnancy is a beautiful thing. Feeling natural pain is also normal
But self-inflicted injuries? what is the difference between that reasoning and the doctrine of original sin. You guys seem to have so many points of convergence with christianity!
As to this "bid'ah" you accuse us of learning from Umar, isn't that child's play compared to the cornerstone of your belief, ie the shirk of asking somebody who is living in a cave, or in a well, or in hiding somewhere while Allah is waiting patiently, ready to give in abundance to those who ask? Let me remind
Shirk is not forgivable; all other sins are.
Re: Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? by BetaThings: 5:10am On Oct 27, 2012
maclatunji:

Errrr... You might want to slow down there.

I really would like to stop, rather than just slow down. But we have been fed so many lies about our history that you would like to put this matter to rest. However numerous eminent scholars from both sides have not been able to resolve the matter. So Nairaland will not accomplish that
Nevertheless, the conduct of people currently living - how they react to issues, gather evidence, analyse events, use "evidence" - might be a useful pointer to the history and bases of their doctrinal beliefs. See what people have done with this thread and its brood

Let us contemplate a little. This thread sought to redress some monumental injustice. Imagine that we did not have a verifiable basis for disproving the accusation, another NL myth would have been born. As we can see, there are well-resourced foster parents ready, willing and able to nurture this baby (who will often spend school holidays with these foster parents and relatives). Soon the baby would grow into a healthy and vibrant adult that would begin writing its "factual" autobiography.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Moulud Nabbiyi To All Muslim Ummah. / Let the truth Manifest BY Former Pastor Mathew Oyewole / Islamic Scholars Angry As Wahhabi Preacher Say Prophet (sa) Was Alcohol Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.