Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here (4421 Views)

Poll: Should Maclatunji Remain a Moderator?

Yes: 45% (20 votes)
No: 54% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

Seun, Maclatunji And Mukina: Kindly Explain What Is Settled On ISLAM Thread / Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? / Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2012
this thread is started so that you have the opportunity to defend yourself,a right you have denied us to do in the forum.this thread is hereby started on behalf of the Shia Muslim members on nairaland and particularly the ones that you have banned within 24 hours.

we have seen threads where heated discussions took place.instead of moderating the forum without sentiment or bias,Maclatunji have decided to take sides.he first started by deleting or hiding posts by Shia members.and then banning them to silence them.he did that while the sunni/wahhabi members remain free to air their views,creating threads,make unfounded accusations against Shia Muslims and spread their lies.

we are therefore asking Nairaland to take note of the wahhabi monster in disguise or rather in sheep clothing controlling the Islamic section.this section is an Islam section and by default is for all Muslims.Maclatunji has shown that he lacks the qualities and decency his pretense with english grammar portrays.his unjustified racism against a religious group is turning this forum into unbelievable mess.

Maclatunji should feel free to defend himself.that is our Shia Islamic belief in freedom of expression and belief.we fear no word or mouth like he and his salafism does.

let this thread serve as judge between us and him.and let the world witness that we are only hear to peacefully propagate our beliefs and use the power of spoken word to make an impact.and that is exactly what the forum's dictator wants to deny us.we refuse that.let this thread be the judge.let him defend himself if he likes,and allow us to expose him here.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
Laughing My Freaking Self Out LMFSO! Ok, I am now under trial here. #LOL

First, I am a Muslim and don't know about Wahabi, Sunni or Shia. Then as for banning your leader and his disciples or other monickers, the answer is simple. He should make his points according to the topic on the thread and respect other people's opinions. He doesn't need to insult anybody to make his points.

Regarding, me not banning other people. Well, for the most part they initially make their points on general threads without name calling. Our beloved Lagosshia will make his point and then call the other party an evil Wahabi more or less (whatever that means). People here (majority) want to talk about things that affect their daily lives not what the Saudi government does or does not do. If you want to talk about that perpetually. Please create a website or blog and put it on Google Adwords and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Adoring fans will flock there and 'evil' maclatunji will not disturb you at all.

Tell your 'big brother' Lagosshia to patiently serve his ban and reform his posting on general topics. Surely you have not seen me touch his threads on the beautiful country, Iran or Shia celebrations- have you?

Phew, thank you very plenty.

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2012
maclatunji: Laughing My Freaking Self Out LMFSO! Ok, I am now under trial here. #LOL

First, I am a Muslim and don't know about Wahabi, Sunni or Shia. Then as for banning your leader and his disciples or other monickers, the answer is simple. He should make his points according to the topic on the thread and respect other people's opinions. He doesn't need to insult anybody to make his points.

Regarding, me not banning other people. Well, for the most part they initially make their points on general threads without name calling. Our beloved Lagosshia will make his point and then call the other party an evil Wahabi more or less (whatever that means). People here (majority) want to talk about things that affect their daily lives not what the Saudi government does or does not do. If you want to talk about that perpetually. Please create a website or blog and put it on Google Adwords and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Adoring fans will flock there and 'evil' maclatunji will not disturb you at all.

Tell your 'big brother' Lagosshia to patiently serve his ban and reform his posting on general topics. Surely you have not seen me touch his threads on the beautiful country, Iran or Shia celebrations- have you?

deleted, let me keep out of this brotherly fight grin
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by TheArbiter: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2012
maclatunji definitely has a point here. I've seen the Islamic section for the jungle that is was before his efforts at sanitizing it established a form of sanity in the section. It was interesting to see him tame atheists on the Islamic forum (Had a few laughs infact). I have seen the Xtian section moderator taking cues from him in banning and censoring.

So after taming the atheists, a new evil rises in the section. In as much as free speech is implied, it is no longer free when you cross the bounds of civility. Most of you Muslims violate the etiquette of speech that was laid down by your religion in an effort to best antagonists. In the end you end up not being different from the beast harassing you.

The best amongst Muslims, i have read, harms not with his speech and actions. Contrast this with what is obtainable these days.

We have read about the best a Muslim can be, the Prophet, and the worst a Muslim can be, bokoharam, al-qaida. It is however saddening to see most Muslims today are either in the middle or to the left instead of being on the right path.

The unity of God is incontestable and all perceived divisions are manmade. Interestingly, i have exhaustively searched for all the names God called his ummah in Islamic religious texts, i found only one MUSLIMS. So when a person stands up for this unity, he should be supported.

maclatunji has done no wrong, rather he has been wronged. Keep up the good work maclatunji

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
maclatunji: Laughing My Freaking Self Out LMFSO! Ok, I am now under trial here. #LOL

sign of irresponsibility! your forum is in mess and you're laughing.keep laughing.

the moderator of the Islam section refers to himself as a (wahhabi) freak!

my leader as you refer to him and i am proud to be a follower of his,did not insult anyone.he only responded appropriately and defended himself and his beliefs.

you are a liar Maclatunji.fear God!

BetaThing and Vedaxcool keep calling Shia Muslims idolaters.what did you do about that? did you ban them? did you hide their post?

if you want peace in this forum and not a garbage dump,you better behave your freaking wahhabi self.you can laugh as you like,but your laughter would slap you in the face.

you are to un-ban Shia members and unhide their posts.or you hide and ban your wahhabi brothers.it takes two to tango.anything short of that is too little too small.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2012
The Arbiter: maclatunji definitely has a point here. I've seen the Islamic section for the jungle that is was before his efforts at sanitizing it established a form of sanity in the section. It was interesting to see him tame atheists on the Islamic forum (Had a few laughs infact). I have seen the Xtian section moderator taking cues from him in banning and censoring.

So after taming the atheists, a new evil rises in the section. In as much as free speech is implied, it is no longer free when you cross the bounds of civility. Most of you Muslims violate the etiquette of speech that was laid down by your religion in an effort to best antagonists. In the end you end up not being different from the beast harassing you.

The best amongst Muslims, i have read, harms not with his speech and actions. Contrast this with what is obtainable these days.

We have read about the best a Muslim can be, the Prophet, and the worst a Muslim can be, bokoharam, al-qaida. It is however saddening to see most Muslims today are either in the middle or to the left instead of being on the right path.

The unity of God is incontestable and all perceived divisions are manmade. Interestingly, i have exhaustively searched for all the names God called his ummah in Islamic religious texts, i found only one MUSLIMS. So when a person stands up for this unity, he should be supported.

maclatunji has done no wrong, rather he has been wronged. Keep up the good work maclatunji

you dont know what you're talking about.if anyone dares talk about the Wahhabi menace,which boko haram and alqaeda terrorists are part of,you'd get censored.

sanitizing the forum is commendable.but you do not praise military brutality and censoring freedom of expression because they instill "discipline".that is oppressive,childish and fear of the truth.

insult is one thing and allowing people defend themselves is another thing.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by olawalebabs(m): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2012
Zhul, why is it that it's when Lagoshia has problem that you come out. @topic, in the spirit of islamic brotherhood stop all this fight.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2012
frosbel:

deleted, let me keep out of this brotherly fight grin

this isn't a brotherly fight.

it has come to my notice previosuly that Maclatunji is a follower of Yazeed.wahhabis follow and defend Yazeed.that is the false caliph who beheaded the grandson of Muhammad (s),Imam Hussain (a).Maclatunji deleted a thread that talks against yazeed.

the terrorism you christians complain about is the pathway of yazeed that muslims and the Prophet's (s) family members were first to suffer.if we do not speak out against wahhabi terrorism it will consume us all.most importantly we have to awaken the senses of sunnis who are vulnerable the most to wahhabism because wahhabism disguise itself as sunnism.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2012
^Still LOL, Islam is so simple and beautiful and you guys are not doing yourselves any favour with the way you comment, even on this thread. You need to slow down. You are just one-dimensional like robots. There are threads where I leave people to bash themselves to prevent scenarios like this. However, in the last one week Lagosshia has really lost control. Once, you have a conflicting opinion to his- you are a 'terrorist'. See what the OP here is already saying. By the way, you want to be the judge and jury in your own case- this is really something.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2012
olawalebabs: Zhul, why is it that it's when Lagoshia has problem that you come out. @topic, in the spirit of islamic brotherhood stop all this fight.

i use to be more active before.after the thread below which i started,i realized that Sunnis in this forum as everywhere hate the truth.and they fix up issues to fabricate their truth.

https://www.nairaland.com/829216/examples-sunni-immorality-contractual-sex

brother,there can be true Islamic brotherhood when the Sunnis join hands with us Shia to talk out against those wahhabis committing terrorism in the name of Islam.even if sunnis and shia have different schools of thought,our opposition to terrorism should be the same.the wahhabi terrorists behead Shia Muslims in many countries.in Nigeria,the terrorist boko haram killed a Shia leader in Kano for refusing to assist them in their crime.in Iraq,Pakistan and Afghanistan,it is suicide bombers they target Shia worshippers.in Nigeria,they attack christians in their churches.what crime have they committed other than exercising their free will which Allah have blessed mankind with.

the Shia members on Nairaland mostly met on the worldwide Shia forum: www.shiachat.com

you can feel free to join that forum and interact with Shia Muslims and many people of different faiths.there is a forum for everyone.you have the Shia-Sunni forum,the Islam,Christianity and Judaism Forum and many many more.

from there,we decided to review this forum and came here to reveal the truth and expose falsehood and sunni bid'ah.our strategy and da'wah is same or similar in approach.we are found in many forums depending on nationality.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
maclatunji: ^Still LOL, Islam is so simple and beautiful and you guys are not doing yourselves any favour with the way you comment, even on this thread. You need to slow down. You are just one-dimensional like robots. There are threads where I leave people to bash themselves to prevent scenarios like this. However, in the last one week Lagosshia has really lost control. Once, you have a conflicting opinion to his- you are a 'terrorist'. See what the OP here is already saying. By the way, you want to be the judge and jury in your own case- this is really something.

please can you show me one instance since you became a moderator where you condemned wahhabi targted killings of Shia Muslim faithfuls? or are denying of being a terrorist sympathizer? i was following you guys on the Syria thread.all of you flocked there to hang Assad,the alawite and "mushrik" according to some known people.you ended up being taught lessons by LagosShia,the prince of haq.the moment he posted a recent beheading of a Shia in Tunisia by salafists,all of you went silent.why did you not condemn that?

how many Shia are killed annually during Ashura because Shia honor the Prophet (sa) and keep alive the memory and revolution of Imam Hussain (as) which kept Islam alive? what have you said?

prove us wrong you do not sympathize with terrorism.the problem here is the minute one defend innocent Shia victims against wahhabi or salafist terrorists,people like you feel threatened.isn't Islam a religion of peace anymore?
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by vedaxcool(m): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
Brother Mac,
I state that u are a worthy of moderating this section, please do not allow the cries of individual who does not even know what he doing any more to bother you nor deter u. Last week i saw the thread frosbel opened accusing you of sending a theat offcourse I read the letter and saw no iota of threat neither did i understand what point he was trying to establish except that he was in a smear campaign and he found the use of manipulating words to achieve his aims. the pains moderating this section has brought upon you Allah shall reward it and I do not know ur intentions but i believe ur intentions are pure and good.

Again i bear witness that your just moderating has made the usual disgraceful behavior of some individuals we atimes wonder what sort of persons they are. from atheist to christians and the others category they all found the difficult obeying simple rules. we again bear witness to the fact that this sort of thread had he tried opening such rubbisg against jesoul it would have been closed immediately and had he persist with such behavior as reposting off topic comments and threats of opening 100s of id sorry bringing "100" of shias here to fight then he would have been banned, yet you being the man of justice and truth and great wisdom ignore such behavior and still tolerated his unfounded and inchoherent criticism which even showed jelousy towards your use of english, I say you deserve praises not curses and commendation for the good job done so far. I do have my misgivings sometime but they are usually small and nothing more than just that misgiving.

please keep up the good work and continue laughing, it seems pains go thru their heart when one laugh, i mean how does some start a thread to criticise some moderating and then begin asking him whether he condems terrorism or not! this people make no sense at all

Salam
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 12:14am On Jun 09, 2012
Zhul-fiqar:

please can you show me one instance since you became a moderator where you condemned wahhabi targted killings of Shia Muslim faithfuls? or are denying of being a terrorist sympathizer? i was following you guys on the Syria thread.all of you flocked there to hang Assad,the alawite and "mushrik" according to some known people.you ended up being taught lessons by LagosShia,the prince of haq.the moment he posted a recent beheading of a Shia in Tunisia by salafists,all of you went silent.why did you not condemn that?

how many Shia are killed annually during Ashura because Shia honor the Prophet (sa) and keep alive the memory and revolution of Imam Hussain (as) which kept Islam alive? what have you said?

prove us wrong you do not sympathize with terrorism.the problem here is the minute one defend innocent Shia victims against wahhabi or salafist terrorists,people like you feel threatened.isn't Islam a religion of peace anymore?

You have to realize that I have a life outside the internet and cannot argue every detail with the likes of Lagosshia. Of course, I condemn terrorism. My stance on the Assad thread is very clear. I will look into some of the bans I handed out that are quite lengthy in a few days. Lagosshia was just 100 hours. It will lapse soon enough. Let us moderate ourselves and respect other people. Allah's judgment is enough for any wrong you feel a dead Muslim has commited and there is absolutely no need for uncouth language in this regard.

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 1:40am On Jun 09, 2012
maclatunji:

You have to realize that I have a life outside the internet and cannot argue every detail with the likes of Lagosshia. Of course, I condemn terrorism. My stance on the Assad thread is very clear. I will look into some of the bans I handed out that are quite lengthy in a few days. Lagosshia was just 100 hours. It will lapse soon enough. Let us moderate ourselves and respect other people. Allah's judgment is enough for any wrong you feel a dead Muslim has commited and there is absolutely no need for uncouth language in this regard.

your wavering words in this thread so far only goes to show your guilt.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 7:48am On Jun 09, 2012
^ LOL dude, you are the plaintiff, prosecutor, witness and judge at the same time- you are real piece of work. I have seen your recent threads and I have edited some. I have seen you infer that anyone who is not 'Shia' is not a Muslim. Is that all you have come here to preach and are all about? Even the supreme leader in Iran wouldn't say that- so don't think you can blackmail me into allowing such here.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2012
maclatunji:
^ LOL dude, you are the plaintiff, prosecutor, witness and judge at the same time- you are real piece of work. I have seen your recent threads and I have edited some. I have seen you infer that anyone who is not 'Shia' is not a Muslim. Is that all you have come here to preach and are all about? Even the supreme leader in Iran wouldn't say that- so don't think you can blackmail me into allowing such here.

now moderator is adding one more false accusation against me.i never inferred what you accused me of.there is even no Shia on the face of this earth that would deny anyone who recites the shahadatain the right of identifying himself as Muslim.

we have Veadxcool and BetaThing repeatedly calling all Shia Muslims "mushrik" (idolaters) because their wahhabi belief does not permit tawassul (intercession),something that is islamic belief and found in the Quran.what have you done about that?nothing!but here you are lying one more time to cover up your bias,sentiments and oppression.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 12:06am On Jun 10, 2012
vedaxcool: Brother Mac,
I state that u are a worthy of moderating this section, please do not allow the cries of individual who does not even know what he doing any more to bother you nor deter u. Last week i saw the thread frosbel opened accusing you of sending a theat offcourse I read the letter and saw no iota of threat neither did i understand what point he was trying to establish except that he was in a smear campaign and he found the use of manipulating words to achieve his aims. the pains moderating this section has brought upon you Allah shall reward it and I do not know ur intentions but i believe ur intentions are pure and good.

Again i bear witness that your just moderating has made the usual disgraceful behavior of some individuals we atimes wonder what sort of persons they are. from atheist to christians and the others category they all found the difficult obeying simple rules. we again bear witness to the fact that this sort of thread had he tried opening such rubbisg against jesoul it would have been closed immediately and had he persist with such behavior as reposting off topic comments and threats of opening 100s of id sorry bringing "100" of shias here to fight then he would have been banned, yet you being the man of justice and truth and great wisdom ignore such behavior and still tolerated his unfounded and inchoherent criticism which even showed jelousy towards your use of english, I say you deserve praises not curses and commendation for the good job done so far. I do have my misgivings sometime but they are usually small and nothing more than just that misgiving.

please keep up the good work and continue laughing, it seems pains go thru their heart when one laugh, i mean how does some start a thread to criticise some moderating and then begin asking him whether he condems terrorism or not! this people make no sense at all

Salam

don't you realize that you lack Islamic morals and in fact you talk like a street kid who did not have proper upbringing? your rudeness is overly repulsive.if this is Islam,you are practicing then i do not blame non-Muslims for having the wrong idea.what you are practicing (wahhabism) coupled with your own personal problems,is far off from the true teachings of Islam.i have argued and debated with Sunnis,even online and they are polite people even when they shy away from the truth.they do not resort to insults and using very rude words and verbal assaults to "win debates" as if that would make any sense.you do not need to curse and insult simply because others have different point of views.your posts are full of examples of that.if no one has offended you personally,why do you launch verbal assaults? you are a vivid example of how a wahhabi behaves.people like you who are forced to limit their thinking within their own made beliefs,are dangerous.why wonder then that wahhabis (salafists) have beheaded innocent Shia Muslims,bombed churches and used suicide bombers on Ashura?

my advice to Maclatunji is that you (Mac) should feel ashame that someone like Vedaxcool is praising you.that is a source of shame for you.Islam,whether between Muslims (Shia and Sunnis) who hold different views on certain matters or with atheists and non-muslims,can be defended and propagated with respect and courtesy.even when you feel the other party is making a point you do not agree with,you do not have to insult.

"Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided".(Noble Quran 16:125)
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 6:27am On Jun 10, 2012
^ It will be a good thing if you followed your own sermon.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2012
^
i will follow it.

but you need to stop lying and pretending you are what you are not.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
^No you are not, Lagosshia is way more refined. With a little work he can be a formidable individual in terms of knowledge of Islam. We just have to help you guys with the after-effects of one-dimensionalism
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Miroslavklose: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
moderator tunji, the poll result is not in ur favour. why?
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
^Hahahaha, I haven't even bothered to check it. Some people here take this platform as a serious tool to propagate their ideas no matter how narrow. Going by the tone of the thread starter. Do you really think the poll is meant to be in my favour? It is meant to make me look bad. However, there is one thing that will place me above the machinations of detractors and that is a clean mind. It raises one above even those that one would outwardly call religious but bear ill will in their hearts towards their fellow men.

In short, the poll is rigged! Well, you cannot flog a child and tell him how to cry at the same time. Let them enjoy themselves- LOL.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
maclatunji: ^ We just have to help you guys with the after-effects of one-dimensionalism

please can you tell us what are the "after-effects" and of what?

also what is this "one-dimensionalism"?

and who is "you guys" you are referring to?

making baseless or empty accusations is the easiest escape route when you are cornered.

this thread is witness against you.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
^You know, you have been so entertaining to me over this weekend. If there aren't people like you here, then it means I am doing something wrong.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
maclatunji: ^You know, you have been so entertaining to me over this weekend. If there aren't people like you here, then it means I am doing something wrong.

another good confession.being a moderator to you is all about the entertainment in toying with the forum.another evidence you are like a kid not fit to lead others.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by deeteeneey(f): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
We are MUSLImS for Allah sake, pls stop dis fight or is it argument
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2012
deeteeneey: We are MUSLImS for Allah sake, pls stop dis fight or is it argument

Don't fret my sister. I am not fighting OP or anybody else. I am just addressing some of the anger of people I have acted firmly against. Discipline and decorum is essential to maintain peace. This thread is nothing to worry about.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2012
deeteeneey: We are MUSLImS for Allah sake, pls stop dis fight or is it argument
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2012
Zhul-fiqar:

another good confession.being a moderator to you is all about the entertainment in toying with the forum.another evidence you are like a kid not fit to lead others.

Islam is a religion of peace, you actually expect me to fight you. Abeg, keep entertaining me jor. By the way, who is that noble-hearted person that will allow you to take over this forum. Have you agreed at your meeting place so that I may handover to him not- so that I can go and play, being the kid that I am.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
maclatunji:

Islam is a religion of peace, you actually expect me to fight you. Abeg, keep entertaining me jor. By the way, who is that noble-hearted person that will allow you to take over this forum. Have you agreed at your meeting place so that I may handover to him not- so that I can go and play, being the kid that I am.

when has online debate become a fight? you are the one fighting every dissenting view and banning to censor all others.you're the one fighting and then saying Islam is peace.we know Islam is peace and we Shia Muslims are proud of that.but you and those who follow or sympathize with wahhabism,are you peaceful? do you condemn the targeting through beheading and suicide bombings of Shia Muslims and even christians by wahhabis? do you condemn them? if you do,then i am willing to start a thread to report each and every attack that is done by wahhabis against innocent civilians who dont hold wahhabist beliefs.

you can keep laughing and issuing irresponsible and meaningless statements.the more you do,the more you'd be exposed.you can see what oppression has led to in the forum.if you'd have tolerated opposing views and not take sides,the situation would eventually calm down even within hours and not lead to a big division unprecedented in the Islam section.now for days you are being hammered and your true colors shown.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Rafidi: 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
shame on you Maclatunji.

you have destroyed this forum and brought shame and division to Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Rulings On Jihad / 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings / Hajj: A Model Of Human Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.