Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Need An Extremely Good Car Painter In Abuja. Any Help? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need An Extremely Good Car Painter In Abuja. Any Help? (1419 Views)

Very Good Car Upholstery Work / Very Good Car Painter Needed / I Need A Good Bodyshop/car Painter In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Extremely Good Car Painter In Abuja. Any Help? by temmydude: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hello "Nairalanders". I need an extremely good car painter in Abuja to help in doing some good body work and giving a crispy fresh and quality paint job. If you know any auto painter who can give me a qualitative service, i will really appreciate it. You may forward me the contact of the auto painter/sprayer and i will give credits to your reference by whatever instance you want me to. Thanks
Re: I Need An Extremely Good Car Painter In Abuja. Any Help? by temmydude: 7:33am On Oct 25, 2012
Your reference will be quite appreciated
Re: I Need An Extremely Good Car Painter In Abuja. Any Help? by temmydude: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
Re: I Need An Extremely Good Car Painter In Abuja. Any Help? by okoisokan: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
08036338236.Mr Dauda. His workshop Ȋ̝̊§ @ kubwa second gate.A̶̲̅ visit Ϟ•̸ill convince you
Re: I Need An Extremely Good Car Painter In Abuja. Any Help? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2012
Visit Abdul Wahab (beside Gudu market, Abuja) Telephone 07055882190, 08037045253 The most prefer Car Painter in FCT.
Re: I Need An Extremely Good Car Painter In Abuja. Any Help? by temmydude: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2012
Thanks a lot "Okoisokan". I really appreciate your kindness. You will always meet with favor. God bless!
Re: I Need An Extremely Good Car Painter In Abuja. Any Help? by temmydude: 12:05am On Oct 27, 2012
Many thanks "Abuja4sale". I appreciate your time and your kindness. You will always meet with favor every step of the way in life. I no hear your AMEN! smiley
Re: I Need An Extremely Good Car Painter In Abuja. Any Help? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
Abuja4sale: Visit Abdul Wahab (beside Gudu market, Abuja) Telephone 07055882190, 08037045253 The most prefer Car Painter in FCT.

bad market. Too much efizzy, bad delivery. Despite the fact that your are paying for the "not-to-notch@ service;the owner still goes about the dealings, bossy and pompous.

Try the link below (It's a diametically opposite experience):

https://www.nairaland.com/1002473/full-body-car-spray-painter

Mr (Humble) Musiliu is 'impressive', He gives you an excellent work.

Name: Musiliu
Profession: Auto spray painter
Cost: competitively moderate
Delivery: Very good/professional
Phone: 08033917916
Contact: Galadimawa Mechanic Village, Halfway between Games villages & Suncity roundabout(before Gudu junction)

Pls note that the person in question is very humble & straightforward.
To be sure ask for options and agree upfront on expections and price
Be realistic. You should demand for quality but don't take advantage of his agreeable stance (i.e. Over haggling, underpricing)
Be kind to share your experience on this medium, if you ever have a dealing with him

Best of luck

Do you know an excellent mechanic in Abuja? Pls share
Re: I Need An Extremely Good Car Painter In Abuja. Any Help? by temmydude: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
AIRDIG:

bad market. Too much efizzy, bad delivery. Despite the fact that your are paying for the "not-to-notch@ service;the owner still goes about the dealings, bossy and pompous.

Try the link below (It's a diametically opposite experience):

https://www.nairaland.com/1002473/full-body-car-spray-painter

Mr (Humble) Musiliu is 'impressive', He gives you an excellent work.

Name: Musiliu
Profession: Auto spray painter
Cost: competitively moderate
Delivery: Very good/professional
Phone: 08033917916
Contact: Galadimawa Mechanic Village, Halfway between Games villages & Suncity roundabout(before Gudu junction)

Pls note that the person in question is very humble & straightforward.
To be sure ask for options and agree upfront on expections and price
Be realistic. You should demand for quality but don't take advantage of his agreeable stance (i.e. Over haggling, underpricing)
Be kind to share your experience on this medium, if you ever have a dealing with him

Best of luck

Do you know an excellent mechanic in Abuja? Pls share

Hello AIRDIG, thanks for your effort and sharing of the helpful info. Although i have patronized the Abdulwahab guy - A good job he did, but his service fees were deadly expensive. His fees could buy a Grade 1 "kabukabu", but i engaged his services for the sentimental reasons of the likeness i've got for the car i gave to him to work on. I'll keep your suggestion or advice handy for the future, should i or any of my friends need a paint job for their automobiles.

As to an excellent mechanic in Abuja, quite frankly i haven't any in Abuja so to say, as such who can completely defend his or her expertise. I have about 3 of them whose services i make use of. One is close to my house for the sake of doing quick fix if need be and the 2 others are far from my house. And in the cases of carrying out serious maintenance or repairs, i weigh the issue on the scales of the 3 of them and any one that talks quite intelligently as well as giving a relative cost of repairs, all in harmony with the research i carry out, then i give the job to him to do. This is how i go about my own challenge of having an excellently impressive mechanic in Abuja.

Once again, thanks. I appreciate your time.
Re: I Need An Extremely Good Car Painter In Abuja. Any Help? by roteamee: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
I recommend mr musliu.he's too good
Re: I Need An Extremely Good Car Painter In Abuja. Any Help? by Sholeyboh: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=temmydude post=16564747]

Hello AIRDIG, thanks for your effort and sharing of the helpful info. Although i have patronized the Abdulwahab guy - A good job he did, but his service fees were deadly expensive. His fees could buy a Grade 1 "kabukabu", but i engaged his services for the sentimental reasons of the likeness i've got for the car i gave to him to work on. I'll keep your suggestion or advice handy for the future, should i or any of my friends need a paint job for their automobiles.

As to an excellent mechanic in Abuja, quite frankly i haven't any in Abuja so to say, as such who can completely defend his or her expertise. I have about 3 of them whose services i make use of. One is close to my house for the sake of doing quick fix if need be and the 2 others are far from my house. And in the cases of carrying out serious maintenance or repairs, i weigh the issue on the scales of the 3 of them and any one that talks quite intelligently as well as giving a relative cost of repairs, all in harmony with the research i carry out, then i give the job to him to do. This is how i go about my own challenge of having an excellently impressive mechanic in Abuja.

Once again, thanks. I appreciate your time.[/qu

Though this thread is old or rather closed but I must confess that I got everything I wanted from Musiliu and more than I expected. I highly recommend him for his quality paint job. I took my Peugeot 206 to him for a trial and wasn't disappointed at all l. I'll post the pic of before and after soon.

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Unveils HCD-14 Genesis:suicide Doors…eye Tracking And 3D Hand Gesture / Sold! Sold!! Reg Super Sharp 2008 CRV For Sale / 2007 Honda Accord(dc) Toks (super Clean)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.