Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? (14129 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by pastormustwacc: 3:01am On Oct 25, 2012
Where them bible readers please? Let them explain this mystery.

According to Job 1:7 and 1 Peter 5:8 Satan is not in Hell yet but roams on the earth. But most Christians believe sinners go to Hell immediately at death, such as the rich man in Luke 16:19-31. Does this mean that sinners are worse than the Devil himself. Also, demons are not in Hell yet either, because in the NT they are said to posess people and swine. Oya, where them pastors and sunday school teachers?
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2012
pastormustwacc: Where them bible readers please? Let them explain this mystery.

According to Job 1:7 and 1 Peter 5:8 Satan is not in Hell yet but roams on the earth. But most Christians believe sinners go to Hell immediately at death, such as the rich man in Luke 16:19-31. Does this mean that sinners are worse than the Devil himself. Also, demons are not in Hell yet either, because in the NT they are said to posess people and swine. Oya, where them pastors and sunday school teachers?

I'm not sure if sinners go to hell immediately, I think they wait for judgement in their graves first; after judgement, they would be condemned to hell. A very interesting thread though! Subscribing.....

Mods please move this to front page. Thanks
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Segunagagu(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2012
@op because its dere house na..so dey don't need to rush..all dey want to do is to find more tenant and members to live with dem wen Jesus comes back..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by tsharp(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2012
The bible is not to be taken literally. You will agree that this is only one of the many "mysteries" the book contains.
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by pastormustwacc: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2012
^^^Wise words.
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2012
well without satan, the world would be messed up more than it already is. satan is here for a purpose. the phrase 'spare the rod and spoil the child comes to mind'. so long as humans have freewill, satan will always be here to keep you in check. satan is how the lord keeps you 'morally upstanding'. so satan is not going anywhere anytime soon. when the positions of authority and the different roles have been set based on merit and both jews and gentiles have paid for their sins in the kingdom, and then final and ultimate peace is restored in the world when the lord replaces everyones heart with a fleshly heart ? until that point in time, satan will always be around to keep everyone in check. every action of satan you see is 'reactionary' and not 'proactive'. anyone who gets smacked by satan did something wrong. satan is the lords popo.

job 26 vs 13 his hand hath formed the crooked serpent. the lord made satan.

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble this is why he made him. anyone messes up, satan is coming for you. may not be immediately but satan will kick yo azz with galatians 6 vs 7

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2012
^^^@Buzugee, are you saying Satan works for God? I'm arguing this same thing with Crazyman on the other thread! Well, it seems I'll create another thread for it, so that other people can air out their views with Biblical backings!

Satan doesn't do anything that pleases God! I don't get buzugee...we have to discuss this topic!
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2012
seriallink: @Buzugee, are you saying Satan works for God? I'm arguing this same thing with Crazyman on the other thread! Well, it seems I'll create another thread for it, so that other people can air out their views with Biblical backings!
oh yes chief, satan works for and against God, if that makes sense. he is created to do evil, which is againt God, but God uses the evil he creates as retributary justice on those who deserve it. so he works for and against God simultaneously. the lord directs his evil to worthy recipients.
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2012
obadiah777: oh yes chief, satan works for and against God, if that makes sense. he is created to do evil, which is againt God, but God uses the evil he creates as retributary justice on those who deserve it. so he works for and against God simultaneously. the lord directs his evil to worthy recipients.

Well, it's your opinion! I have created a thread on this, I wanna know other people's opinion : > www.nairaland.com/1084261/does-satan-work-god

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by pastormustwacc: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
Interesting responses. I wonder why many people pass over this thread and say nothing. moderator, abeg padlock the thread
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
pastormustwacc: Interesting responses. I wonder why many people pass over this thread and say nothing. moderator, abeg padlock the thread

Why lock it now brah? You asked a very good question. Let it be so people can contribute. 1luv
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by pastormustwacc: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
^^^Well, thanks, since them no wan contribute nko?
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by victory148(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
Well,sinners go to hades(d place of d dead) directly afta death whr dey await judgement before eventualy thrown into the lake of fire alongside the devil & his demons.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by pastormustwacc: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
victory148: Well,sinners go to hades(d place of d dead) directly afta death whr dey await judgement before eventualy thrown into the lake of fire alongside the devil & his demons.
Now, when lazarus was dead and Jesus said He was sleeping? You meant he was already in hades or heaven? And yet Jesus said He was asleep?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Joagbaje(m): 7:21am On Oct 26, 2012
pastormustwacc: Where them bible readers please? Let them explain this mystery.

Satan is the land lord of hell. It's only a temporary abode. It's like awaiting trial prison. Until judgement when they all will be thrown into lake of fire which is the final destination of the wicked. Hell and her occupants will be thrown into the lake of fire too.

Revelation 20:14-15
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by pastormustwacc: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2012
^^^So where is satan and the dead sinners right now as we speak?
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Joagbaje(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2012
pastormustwacc: ^^^So where is satan and the dead sinners right now as we speak?

Dead sinners are in hell mostly. Satan still move to and fro mostly
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2012
Joagbaje:

HE MUST BE A FITNESS FANATIC WITH ALL THE TO AND FRO-ING AND UP AND DOWN HE DOES grin
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by ijawkid(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2012
Joagbaje:

Satan is the land lord of hell. It's only a temporary abode.

Now where in the bible is it written that satan is the landlord of Hell??

Who rent the Hell to am??lol
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2012
ijawkid:

Good question Ijawkid grin
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2012
ijawkid:

grin grin grin grin OGA JO HAS A SPECIAL BIBLE CALLED 'THE LANDLORDS MANUAL'
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by ijawkid(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin OGA JO HAS A SPECIAL BIBLE CALLED 'THE LANDLORDS MANUAL'

Lol....I can see that......

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
Anybody neva enta hell now everybody still dey face warrant inside grave from merciless angel.
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by pastormustwacc: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2012
Joagbaje:

WHO THROWAY THEM INSIDE HELL WHEN THE LA-RIN-LOR-DU of hell still dey waka-bout to and fro? Abi human sinners don sin pass devil himself?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
pastormustwacc:

WHO THROWAY THEM INSIDE HELL WHEN THE LA-RIN-LOR-DU of hell still dey waka-bout to and fro? Abi human sinners don sin pass devil himself?

A very good question grin Jo abeg give us scripture for what you wrote up there grin
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by pastormustwacc: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
^^He has finished checking the English bible, he is now searching his yoruba bible in case they mistakenly forgot to include the required scripture in the English version.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
Segun agagu: @op because its dere house na..so dey don't need to rush..all dey want to do is to find more tenant and members to live with dem wen Jesus comes back..
if its their house,thenhow can one's house be one's place of punishment?it shows hell fire is a myth
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
No body is in hell now, every dead soul is in d grave na both good and bad people all are waiting for d last day when our lord will come back for judgement,those parables of lazerus and d rich man is just an illustration how is gonna be when d time comes, on the very last day when d trumpet will be blown all d dead soul will come alive for judgement..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by frank317: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
All these confusion sometimes leaves me wonder if we really know what we are doing. See everybody giving guess work answer and tommorow they will say "I pray the holy spirit opens ur eyes to understand the bible" "u don't read bible literally, u need the spirit of God to guide u",

Why can't the holy spirit provide and answere her that will be satisfactory to all that is confused? Why are the answers her causing more confusion?

I have seen a couple of times people claim that they went to hell or the Lord took them to hell either thru some sort of vision (highyo comes to mind). And people believe him, ok, who did he seen in hell? The worse is that this vision version of hell does not show devil and other demons suffering, instead they are having fun punishing humans.

So where do dead people go after death? Can sombody just give a concrete explanation? I mean one that is inspired by d holy spirit.
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 23, 2013
Daddy G n geess:
No body is in hell now, every dead soul is in d grave na both good and bad people all are waiting for d last day when our lord will come back for judgement,those parables of lazerus and d rich man is just an illustration how is gonna be when d time comes, on the very last day when d trumpet will be blown all d dead soul will come alive for judgement..
i agree with you o. @frank are you am atheist?
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by frank317: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2013
Damex333: i agree with you o. @frank are you am atheist?

No Mr.Damex, I am not an atheist, I am just a very very very confused christian. Nobody seem to have answers to my questions, its very frustrating.
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
frank3.16:

No Mr.Damex, I am not an atheist, I am just a very very very confused christian. Nobody seem to have answers to my questions, its very frustrating.
wat ase those questions. Mayb u might find someone that will give u some answers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okpalaeke: Pope Francis Tells Nigerian Christians To stop Being Tribalist / Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? / T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.