Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? (14357 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Weah96: 5:50am On Oct 31, 2014
kevoh:
Chei, See simple question! See plenty plenty confusing holy spirit inspired answers from Christians ! grin grin grin grin

No two can agree on anything and yet they're all inspired by the same spirit. Must be the spirit of confusion.

Obviously, they're ALL telling lies. Hahaha.
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 31, 2014
I believe Hell is more of a state of being than a place. Satan takes Hell with him wherever he goes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by edogho(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2014
striktlymi:
I believe Hell is more of a state of being than a place. Satan takes Hell with him wherever he goes.
are u pondering what i'm pondering ;
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Anas09: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
No one goes to hell immidiately after dead. Actually there r three types of hells in the bible,(I will return with scriptures to explain dis later). There is the hell that means the literal grave where we r buried wen we die,called sheuol the second hell is where the souls of the departed are kept awaiting judgement, its called the abode of the death or hades, the third is where the damned will be sent after final judgemnet, this is the part that burns with fire and brimestone. There's no fire in the other two. Wen we die, we r kept in a state of unconciousness, the last activity u performed is the last u wld resurrect with, u r only judged by what u did in ur flesh. Why the Bible says its appointe unto man to die and after judgement is because. Wen u die, u become unconcious and inactive untill u resurrect, it doesn't matter how long u lay dead, time Doesn't exist there.wen u resurrect, It will seem like u died yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by truthislight: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Anas09:
No one goes to hell immidiately after dead. Actually there r three types of hells in the bible,(I will return with scriptures to explain dis later). There is the hell that means the literal grave where we r buried wen we die,called sheuol the second hell is where the souls of the departed are kept awaiting judgement, its called the abode of the death or hades, the third is where the damned will be sent after final judgemnet, this is the part that burns with fire and brimestone. There's no fire in the other two. Wen we die, we r kept in a state of unconciousness, the last activity u performed is the last u wld resurrect with, u r only judged by what u did in ur flesh. Why the Bible says its appointe unto man to die and after judgement is because. Wen u die, u become unconcious and inactive untill u resurrect, it doesn't matter how long u lay dead, time Doesn't exist there.wen u resurrect, It will seem like u died yesterday.

I will like to see the scriptures that said all you have posted when they are ready.

for now, you are just speaking from your head.
Re: Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? by Hanibal(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
pastormustwacc:
^^^So where is satan and the dead sinners right now as we speak?
Dead sinners and saints are all in their graves
satan is busy roaming to n fro the earth
simple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again / What's The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? / Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.