Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. (16791 Views)

Happy Islamic New Year 1436 AH To All Muslims / Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. / Can Muslims Around The World Decide To Stop Using Google And Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
Amir Khan with his mother

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
O

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
Arafah

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by abrajproperties: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
ameen
ibrash600: Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik. Labbaik, La Shareek Laka, Labbaik. Innal Hamdah, Wan Nematah, Laka wal Mulk, La Shareek Laka.
may Almighty Allah grant us all our wishes ‎
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
H

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by abrajproperties: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
we need more pictures please .;...............the beauty of islam.

1 Like

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by siddiq202(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
Super1759: Are u a Muslim?☐ Do u stay in ENUGU or its environs?☐ Will U kill a Ram?☐ If u click all the boxes above,Send me ur address Now! Pls it's important" grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
why Enugu nah?
The story would have been different if you stay in Lagos....
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by juman(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
May God accept their Hajj. Hajj mabrur.
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
How I wish meat can be posted via Nl..wld be asking for mine already!!!

Eid Mubarak in advance

1 Like

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
juman: May God accept their Hajj. Hajj mabrur.
Mabruk
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by kunletade(m): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
looking at the pictures of Arafat make me happy; May the Almight Allah grant me the health,financial strength to make it to the holy land.

1 Like

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hajj steps

1 Like

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
kunle.t.ade:
looking at the pictures of Arafat make me happy; May the Almight Allah grant me the health,financial strength to make it to the holy land.

Amin..and me too
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
A Bosnian Muslim who walked to hajj(6000km).
MashaAllah..may Allah reward him.

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by siddiq202(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
kunle.t.ade:
Amin and me too bro
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
Minna

1 Like

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
Subhanallah...b4 hajj??

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by tomioro(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
Happy celebrations to all muslims in nigeria. May Allah reward everyone according to his deeds.

1 Like

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by maclatunji: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
Please no derailing.

Thank you.
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
Yayyyy!

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mount arafat

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
G

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by madamebebe(f): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
Super1759: Are u a Muslim?☐ Do u stay in ENUGU or its environs?☐ Will U kill a Ram?☐ If u click all the boxes above,Send me ur address Now! Pls it's important" grin grin grin
. Akpiri ogologo 'Longer throat'! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
What put us in hierachy before Allah are our good deeds.

Social class,level of education,etc are put aside as everyone humbles themselves before Allah in plain clothimg as they perform hajj..I pray to be one of the witnesses to this great experience. May Allah accept it for those who have performed it. Amin

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by muktarmtt(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
Moshood Alanamu: May Allah accept it as an act of Iba'adah! Hajj Mabrur insha Allah.
Ameen
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by Toheeb31(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
Happy arfat to all muslim brothers and sisters. So happy am a muslim.
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by mmmustapha(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
May almighty Allah accept our ibadat
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by Ariyke: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
Moshood Alanamu: May Allah accept it as an act of Iba'adah! Hajj Mabrur insha Allah.
Amin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Things You Love About Islam / Shaykh Fawzaan Interrupts His Lecture To Stop People From Taking Pictures / How Prophet Muhammad Applied Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.