Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. (16792 Views)

Happy Islamic New Year 1436 AH To All Muslims / Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. / Can Muslims Around The World Decide To Stop Using Google And Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by asaajuomo1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik. Labbaik, La Shareek Laka, Labbaik. Innal Hamdah, Wan Nematah, Laka wal Mulk, La Shareek Laka.

لبيك اللهم لبيك,لبيك لا شريك لك لبيك انا الحمد والنعمة لك والملك لا شريك لك
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by asaajuomo1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
Movingcoil: They ar climbing the mountain to count how many virgins they've invested in their heaven

May Allah forgive U....because U are ignorant.
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by mbhs139(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
oluface: And why do you think that i cant express myself in English. Is English ur Mad Mother language?

...and you people still bring this type of attitude to this place. na wa o!
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by zangbah: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
Thank you God for making muslim and i pray God to give us the grace to be able to visit this place. happy sallah
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by server123: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
jide4lagos: Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik. Labbaik, La Shareek Laka, Labbaik. Innal Hamdah, Wan Nematah, Laka wal Mulk, La Shareek Laka.

لبيك اللهم لبيك,لبيك لا شريك لك لبيك انا الحمد والنعمة لك والملك لا شريك لك.

Translate it to Yoruba Sharp sharp as I no hear english as I for don tell you make you translate am to English for me and everyone...
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 26, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Barka de sallah pals.Pls i need d muslim brothers to help me out with Prayer Quran citation Text message.CELEBRATE
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by DMainMan: 4:48am On Oct 26, 2012
deols: A Bosnian Muslim who walked to hajj(6000km).
MashaAllah..may Allah reward him.

may ALLAH reward him too. My Alhaja, do u stay in lag
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
DMainMan:

may ALLAH reward him too. My Alhaja, do u stay in lag

You wan gv m ileya meat?
No. I am not in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Things You Love About Islam / Shaykh Fawzaan Interrupts His Lecture To Stop People From Taking Pictures / How Prophet Muhammad Applied Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.