Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Come To My Aid - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Come To My Aid (739 Views)

Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. / Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice / University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come To My Aid by adec234: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2008
can some one please give more details about unilorin, i mean the addmision and how they addmited student.

cos my friends to told me that they don't addmited non indigine
Re: Come To My Aid by DisGuy: 5:05am On Jan 27, 2008
yea something like that, they are very corrupt! going by what i read here last year
imagine people with good grades in the gcse getting 1 or 0 in the uni tests undecided

you can still try but if you have better options please ignore that school!
Re: Come To My Aid by segemafia(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2008
Hey,am sorry but wont like you talking about my alma mata like that,you can find out whatever you want to know on the site which is www.unilorin.edu.ng or simply go to Ilorin,cos they just finished there session now,thank you.UNILORIN IS NOT CORRUPT BUT YOU HAVE TO BE VERY GOOD TO MAKE IT INTO THE SCHOOL AND TO ALSO GRADUATE WHICH MEANS THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION OFFERED IS HIGH SO DONT HATE ON THEM .PRAY YOU MAKE IT OK?
Re: Come To My Aid by elctroguru(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2008
Na lie, ur alma mata na fuckup. Uni ilorin is a crap. If u know anyone in the senate or the profs & Dr, u can get addmitted. If not, o ti di Gobe
Re: Come To My Aid by segemafia(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2008
aoit
, angry
Re: Come To My Aid by damisco87(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2008
it's true Unilorin is not my type of school because of how is school is been run.
imaging someone scoring well in the post jamb and not get admitted also someonescoring zero - 2 getting admitted. they are being controversial. I don't like d schl jare. it is corrupt EFCC needs to come in, grin shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide For Failing Jamb / Where Can I Get Jamb Result Check Scratch Card. 2008 / Fut Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.