Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? (15622 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? / An Encounter With A Ghost. / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by advocate666: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
Please tell us your experience.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by pastormustwacc: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
Funny, I aint seen a ghost before. I have seen strange things though, but when you say ghost, how exactly do you define a ghost?
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by CAPTAINT1: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ghosts doesn't exist

3 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by advocate666: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
pastormustwacc: Funny, I aint seen a ghost before. I have seen strange things though, but when you say ghost, how exactly do you define a ghost?

Good question. But if I understand you, you actually do believe in a holy one?
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
I SEEN A GHOST CALLED ADVOCATE666. IT IS A CYBER GHOST WITH THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST ETCHED ON ITS FOREHEAD

11 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
obadiah777: I SEEN A GHOST CALLED ADVOCATE666. IT IS A CYBER GHOST WITH THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST ETCHED ON ITS FOREHEAD

Yeah, a Ghost with the mark of the beast written on his forehead! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Sirniyeh(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
Somebody asked about the definition of ghost.
In a concise word, ghost is a shadow. Every human being has a shadow, you call it your shadow because you are still alive. When seen no more, your shadow becomes unseen as well and it becomes your ghost. A ghost is a replica of a human being. I have seen ghost times without number. Many people can only feel ghost because it takes extra spiritual microscope to see it. Meanwhile, I confirmed again that I have seen ghost.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by pastormustwacc: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666:

Good question. But if I understand you, you actually do believe in a holy one?
There is nothing like a ghost as far as i know.
When you say that you see a dead relative/ghost - as far as i know, you are looking at a supernatural being which can be:
angel of light, angel of darkness, demon, nephilim (alien). The gods and goddesses are fallen angels too, at least so i believe.

I have seen an appariton before, but i guess it was just illusions.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Digriz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
I hv seen one.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by advocate666: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
Digriz: I hv seen one.

how was it?
was it wearing any clothes? please i want to know exactly what you saw.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by wissezy: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
Get ouija board
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by yahooman: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
Seen lots of ghost in movie.... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by OmoAlata(f): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
wissezy: Get ouija board

Don't even go down that route

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2012
Its all ''in ur mind''.
From the holy ghost, to the god who can only show you his bum-bum, to the christ that was copied from indian myths.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by pastormustwacc: 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
^It will appear you have never witnessed high soccery before. I meant to be a victim, then you will know that it is all in your mind.
Or you have never been controlled "from ur mind" by another being.

Both are very terrifying things i can assure you my friend. But i love the way you put it (all in your mind). I hope you will not one day remember "i told you so".

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
pastormustwacc: ^It will appear you have never witnessed high soccery before. I meant to be a victim, then you will know that it is all in your mind.
Or you have never been controlled "from ur mind" by another being.

Both are very terrifying things i can assure you my friend. But i love the way you put it (all in your mind). I hope you will not one day remember "i told you so".

And what makes u think I have never experienced crazy stuff like that? I was once in a boarding school where we had prayer meetings late at night.

Those were my most horrible days as a child. All sorts of people would come out claiming to have god in them, behaving all possessed, and would fill us with empty promises.
Thinking about it now I understand that everything was ''in their minds''.

Its all about how receptive your mind is, how easy it is to manipulate, not just by outsiders but by yourself. Its like some sort of high, like the type u get from narcotics, except its gotten by total belief, concentration and lack of doubt or will to question.

Some people did get high like that, but I would have to confess they were not the most intelligent people, neither were they even the most upright people in morality and decency.

Besides the euphoria and waves of electricity can be gotten through narcotics, intense pleasure and so on.
I see nothing special or spiritual about it. Get that ''in ur mind''.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by pastormustwacc: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
Okay, i wish you the best. Now back the topic. I am thinking, maybe the op was thinking about earth-bound spirits.

Earthbound spirits are disembodied people who have remained attached to the physical realm, having not moved on beyond it, after their physical bodies expired . Earthbound spirits are ghosts. Many wish for a ghost to hang around them or their residence, but a ghost is a lost soul, no matter how nice the ghost may seem. When the body dies, the spirit of the person should move unto white light, where loved ones and a feeling of peace, love, and joy are experienced. This is a cleansing process for the spirit, and the ones greeting the recently departed bring comfort, aiding the newly disincarnate to adjust to the spirit world
Source: http://www.angelsghosts.com/earthbound_spirits.html

Well, i aint ever seen them still and dont wish to.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by eduson55(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2012
[size=14pt]yes in my dream[/size]
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by damola1: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2012
Have seen a ghost.. and in fact, person beside me confirmed it also...
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by GJames(m): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2012
Ghost: No. Winsh: Plenty

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by MissCorrection: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2012
pastormustwacc: Okay, i wish you the best. Now back the topic. I am thinking, maybe the op was thinking about earth-bound spirits.

Source: http://www.angelsghosts.com/earthbound_spirits.html

Well, i aint ever seen them still and dont wish to.

back TO the topic
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by locust01(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2012
*yawns*
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by opeoluwa2(f): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
wissezy: Get ouija board

Its a demonic game, pls peeps don't even try to get it.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by alkadriyar(m): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
CAPTAIN T: Ghosts doesn't exist
do u believ in metaphysics at all? Do u even believ in the existence of heaven?
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by innocentmartini: 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
:PGhost? Everything scary is a ghost.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by MrNigeria2(m): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
YESTERDAY NIGHT BEFORE NOON, I SAW A GHOST, IT HAD TRIBAL MARKS ON ITS ....Ss
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by pendusky(m): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
Bomb Blast at Kaduna catholic
church minutes ago.... More info
http:// www.nairaland.com/1086653/ bomb-blast-church-kaduna
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by pastormustwacc: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
MissCorrection:

back TO the topic
Now, i believe there is a magnetic attraction going on here. Thanks once again sista!
Looks left and right, draws nearer and whispers *are you married by the way?*

3 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by sushieater: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
Yup, i've seen Madam Koi-Koi

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Sunymoore(m): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
Almost here is my story
was taking a shorth cut home recently
beside a burial ground in the evening.
some guy was coming behind me and
suddenly turned back and started
running, i immediately turned and
wondering if there`s danger ahead i also
started running after him. then he
started shouting ghost! ghost!! ghost!!!
just then i increased my speed to Gear 5.
two other men and one Lady that had
also joined that short path quickly took to
their heels and was also shouting. we all
ran out into the major road and where
panting as people gathered. people
curiously asked what exactly is the
matter and none of us responded until
the guy right behind me as first broke
the silence by saying that he did not see
me when he joined the pathway so when
he sighted me in his front, he then
thought i was a GHOST.

17 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
Yoruba believe that if u put mucor of dog eye in you eyes u will see ghost. I neva try am before but...
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by pastie(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
Yeah.
I hav seen 1 before
he even gav me a ride.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / Speaking In Tongues: 5 Things You Should Know / Help: Which Authority? The Bible Or The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.