Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? (15643 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? / An Encounter With A Ghost. / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by SpicyMimi(f): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
Sunymoore: Almost here is my story
was taking a shorth cut home recently
beside a burial ground in the evening.
some guy was coming behind me and
suddenly turned back and started
running, i immediately turned and
wondering if there`s danger ahead i also
started running after him. then he
started shouting ghost! ghost!! ghost!!!
just then i increased my speed to Gear 5.
two other men and one Lady that had
also joined that short path quickly took to
their heels and was also shouting. we all
ran out into the major road and where
panting as people gathered. people
curiously asked what exactly is the
matter and none of us responded until
the guy right behind me as first broke
the silence by saying that he did not see
me when he joined the pathway so when
he sighted me in his front, he then
thought i was a GHOST.
Oh my!!! This is FREAKING HILARIOUSSSSSSS!!!
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by bokohalal(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
Yes. Casper.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by emeka501: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
inurmind: Its all ''in ur mind''.
From the holy ghost, to the god who can only show you his bum-bum, to the christ that was copied from indian myths.
Don't allow a curse to follow U̶̲̥̅̊ and ur generation...what do U̶̲̥̅̊ mean by all the trash U̶̲̥̅̊ have just said...if it were islam Muhammad they would have called for ur head...just mind what U̶̲̥̅̊ say about peoples religion...custard..
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
Ghosts are simply the Souls of departed ones that has not yet crossed over to spirit world. Since they exist on a different frequency or dimension of existence, one has to attune to that frequency to see them. They are everywhere. I have encountered them, sensed them, been on their frequency. This is real. Ghosts do exist and they are for real.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by JallowBah(f): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
I tend to feel the energies more than I see them. But yes, I have seen what we call ghosts, many times. Too many to count, actually. Never talked to any of them, though.

I also feel if they are good, or bad ones. If there is bad energy in f.ex a house, I cant stay there long.
In the juju-world, they say they can send their soul/spirit to look at other people, and I can also feel that one. Never felt it before I was in Africa, though, but that feeling...woh, it is strong, and when they don`t want you any good, it is terrible.

I could probably write ten pages about everything I have seen and felt and noticed, but one fast one will do:
In our ( my family ) old apartment, there was an old man who used to sit in the computer chair. He would always smile with this..quirky smile, and look at us.
If we went up the stairs, you could feel him follow. If you told him you were just going to the toilet, he would go back down.
You could hear him walking in the stairs both day and night, but his favourite thing to do, just for the FUN of it, was to turn on the dc-player at the loudest volume right after we went to bed. Lol.
Both me and my baby-brother could see and feel him.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Rumin8(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Ghosts are simply the Souls of departed ones that has not yet crossed over to spirit world. Since they exist on a different frequency or dimension of existence, one has to attune to that frequency to see them. They are everywhere. I have encountered them, sensed them, been on their frequency. This is real. Ghosts do exist and they are for real.

Billyonaire, can you share any specific sightings? My friend ACM10 will be curious to learn more about this.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Youngzedd(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
sushieater: Yup, i've seen Madam Koi-Koi

Its like u grew up in Anambra state.
I knew when that happened.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Youngzedd(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
Rooneyboy: u'll instantly have an expanded head like it wants to explode;
However they do not trouble "civilians" only when u become toooooo inquisitive that they strike.

You saw what I saw.
Ghost really exist, ur head will expand like drum used in the village for urgent meeting.

Its beta not to see one.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by tlops(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Youngzedd(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
inurmind:

Two much of african magic cans reelli causes brain damages.

Notin na Africa Magic, just pray not to see one.

Haven't u see/heard that a dead person made a phone call this happened in my neighbouring village.

I have also witness where a burial is going the person went to the company that supply him tools for the building of his house and ordered for building materials that will be used to complete his house and every body was surprise how two trailers landed before the drivers explain who sent them.

Its a true story, an eye witness.

Many things are happening.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by advocate666: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
SpicyMimi: I dont know if what i saw was a ghost bt am sure it was, bt nobody ever believed me. I was in Jss1 then, and it was during closing time...so i wanted to urinate bt cudnt use the toilet because it was already locked, so i decided to go to the school field, to urinate near a piece of land covered by bushes, close to the open field....then suddenly out of no whr, i saw this girl standing right in front of me...she was a senior and she was neat nd well dressed. She just stood there staring at me...i got up immediately and ran widout putting on my pant and i cud rmber everyfn i saw lookd blurry and i just couldnt talk bt som stdnts knew somfn was wrng wid me, so they gathered...each askn me dffrt questions but when i cudnt answr, they poured a pail of water on me and i felt a lil bit better, tho i was stil in shock! So i told them wht i saw...som believed and som wr just laughn and i gat so angry. Oh! dnt ask me abt my family's reaction.

jss lesbian fantasies
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by advocate666: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
jhydebaba: OP, ghost as in this

As in whatever. Just tell us if you have seen one and what he/she/it was wearing.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by advocate666: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
Lenny5000:

How can you see a GHOST if the term refers to an INVISIBLE being? You might want to rephrase your question as you cant see something that is Invisible.
Bless

well, tell that to those that claim to have seen these invisible beings.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by jhydebaba(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
advocate666:

As in whatever. Just tell us if you have seen one and what he/she/it was wearing.
Who secured ur release from yaba left
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by SirMethod: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
Nasri100: cry wink my girlfriend ghost...she still hunts me till now
Why did u kill her na?
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
emeka501:
Don't allow a curse to follow U̶̲̥̅̊ and ur generation...what do U̶̲̥̅̊ mean by all the trash U̶̲̥̅̊ have just said...if it were islam Muhammad they would have called for ur head...just mind what U̶̲̥̅̊ say about peoples religion...custard..

Please point out what I said that was false.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by haconni(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
pastormustwacc: Funny, I aint seen a ghost before. I have seen strange things though, but when you say ghost, how exactly do you define a ghost?

Yes I've seen one. e give me moi-moi & MTN rcharge card.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by GMacbeth: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
[quote
author=oluface]Yoruba believe that if u put mucor of dog eye in you
eyes u will see ghost. I neva try am before but...[/quote] yea my cousin has tried that but the result was disastrous he instantly went mad
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
Contrary to popular opinions, ghosts don't dress in white clothings, at least not all. But they are everywhere but old houses that had many generations of occupants that some had passed away have remnants of these energy beings. You could see them, but mostly you feel their presence. Its not actually a nice thing to be around with especially those that had bad temper while alive.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Feraz(m): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
MissCorrection, you go quick old o!!! undecided
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Gracious10: 12:05am On Oct 29, 2012
sushieater: Yup, i've seen Madam Koi-Koi

ROTFL! Even bush baby sef!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Gracious10: 12:08am On Oct 29, 2012
thought i was a GHOST.

Lwkmd!!! This is so hilarious!
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by quicksylva(m): 1:13am On Oct 29, 2012
pastormustwacc: If you have watched rent-a-ghost tv series back then, then you don see ghost be that. Or watch "blood money"
You just made me remember my favourite TV series, I hate how time flies so fast when am having fun. Back then (80's-early 90's), NTA was just like DSTV.
SORRY FOR DRIFTING, ALRIGHT! BACK TO THE TOPIC. I DON'T BELIEVE GHOST EXIST.

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by 2nedo(m): 5:09am On Oct 29, 2012
Sincerely speaking ghost are real.when i was a little boy 1day at a sunny noon a teenage girl in school uniform appeared from d cemetary at d side of our house,1 side of her face rotten,blood coming out of her mouth,barefoot walking with leg not touching d ground.she asked 4 water with her hand stretched and i was frozen.she walked towards me,pass my front and a few steps away she vanished.Ive seen many wen i was a boy but that is d most real i can talk about
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by pimplucious: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2012
I once felt the apparition of a friend pulling my feet urging me to go join my familiy in prayer. cry this event felt sooo real although I was in a twilight state of mind. I was so deverstated about the death of my homeboy, late Demoye Okusanya RIP, the next morning I couldn't be arsed joining the rest of the family in our morning rituals when my mum worke me up to come join in prayer. I could remember vividly I wasn't totally sleeping whn I felt something pulling my feet saying "Akin, don't worry, go and pray I (Demoye) will be ok." I wasn't scared or anything, but what's amazing is, after that encounter, I felt ease and able to handle his demise. I really don't know what to make of this
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by rexibity(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2012
I hve never seen any, but the issue that they are around with us is freaky.....has any seen one plzz
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by kagel: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2012
pastie: Yeah.
I hav seen 1 before
he even gav me a ride.
mumu!! and you are still alive
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by jude33084(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
ACM10: NO! I've never seen a ghost.
Nobody will ever see a ghost. It only exist in our imagination. Anyone who claims to have seen a ghost must have had a visual hallucination. That person was either hypoglycaemic, hyperglycaemic, high on recreational drugs or has mental disorder.

Go to NaGeo channel aŋԂ search for paranormal activities there. Maybe you have ♍☺re vocabulary to qualify things than the English people. undecided
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by SpicyMimi(f): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
advocate666:

jss lesbian fantasies
Rate ur brain...its freakn Low!!!
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by SpicyMimi(f): 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
thought i was a GHOST.
Stil Laughing at this story! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by CrazyMan(m): 6:08am On Oct 30, 2012
I've seen a ghost before....so I believe they exist.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by pastormustwacc: 7:03am On Oct 30, 2012
CrazyMan: I've seen a ghost before....so I believe they exist.
Wow, tell me where you saw the ghost so that i can keep off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues: 5 Things You Should Know / Is Allah Not The Arabic Word For Jehovah God? / Worship Of Mary And The Use Of Images In The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.