Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

See Sharp Guy!!! Funny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See Sharp Guy!!! Funny (984 Views)

A Guy's Funny Tweet To His Bae Lol / Saw This Jokes And Decided To Share With You Guy: Funny / Sharp Guy Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Sharp Guy!!! Funny by mistaswag(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mr.James (retired soldier) has been monitoring the movement of his only daughter Janet recently.

Infact, he first picks her calls to confirm the identity of the caller before handing over the phone to her after thorough screening. But one faithful day, her boyfriend Kelvin called and Mr.James picked the call as usual.

Mr.James: Hello! may I know you?

Kelvin: Sorry I want to speak with Janet sir.

Mr.James: I said who are you and what for?

Kelvin: (sensing the situation at hand said) Okay Sir, this is Frank Edoho from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
Janets friend is presently on the hot seat and needs her help to answer a question for 2 million Naira. So the next voice you hear after mine is his, the time starts now

Mr.James: Oh no! I am very sorry!!! Janet! Janet!!
Please take the phone, your friend needs your help...

Kelvin: The question is; when are you coming tomorrow?
(a) morning
(b) afternoon
(c) evening
(d) night

Janet: C

Kelvin: How sure are u?

Janet: 100% sure.

O boi see sharp guy!!!
Re: See Sharp Guy!!! Funny by realsammie(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Killing Way Of Feeding A Baby(picture) / How To Know If U Are Normal / New Discovery In Chemistry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.