Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

How To Know If U Are Normal - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Know If U Are Normal (991 Views)

When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. / How To Know If You Are Normal. / Check If You Are Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If U Are Normal by megajay1(m): 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU
ARE
NORMAL:
1. You have a Facebook
account
2. You have an android
or Iphone or blackberry
or Nokia
3. You watch TV
4. You are fully aware of
adultstuff
6. You register to
unlimited text and sites
7. You sleep late
9. You were so busy;
you forgot
to read number 5
10. You actually scroll up
again to
see if there is number 5
(don’t
worry cause there is no
number
8as well )
11. Now you are smiling.
Then you
realize, perhaps you are
a
normal human.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If U Are Normal by laykhorn(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
I dont do all the bulk of sh*t u listed up there!
I do diffrent and unique things and that separates me from the norm, idi0t or whateva u call urself that copied that shit to paste it on NL.
NL is a poo of a virtual world where m0ron dump their junks.. Oga Seun should start diagnosing & screening people before they sign up

1 Like

Re: How To Know If U Are Normal by megajay1(m): 10:03am On Jan 26, 2013
laykhorn: I dont do all the bulk of sh*t u listed up there!
I do diffrent and unique things and that separates me from the norm, idi0t or whateva u call urself that copied that shit to paste it on NL.
NL is a poo of a virtual world where m0ron dump their junks.. Oga Seun should start diagnosing & screening people before they sign up
lol, have u finished ranting ur unpolished wordss with that ur slowpoke phalanges, go and narrate this ur bullshit to ur villages entities maybe they can attend to u in there allienic way of life.
Re: How To Know If U Are Normal by Dygeasy(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2013
if Seun were to be screening people, you probably wouldn't have qualified for registration. If you laughed at d joke fine and if you didn't fine.

But seriously, OP I don't think those things make one normal. If you see ur joke somewhere else, and cos u already know all these u don't bother to do them. Would that make u abnormal?
Re: How To Know If U Are Normal by Dygeasy(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2013
if Seun were to be screening people, you probably wouldn't have qualified for registration. If you laughed at d joke fine and if you didn't fine.

But seriously, OP I don't think those things make one normal. If you see ur joke somewhere else, and cos u already know all these u don't bother to do them. Would that make u abnormal?

Comedy isn't your calling!
Re: How To Know If U Are Normal by laykhorn(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
Dygeasy: if Seun were to be screening people, you probably wouldn't have qualified for registration. If you laughed at d joke fine and if you didn't fine.

Comedy isn't your calling!
you know it doesnt make any sense. The joke dry jooor...
U started ur rabish wit crap too but you're ignored
Re: How To Know If U Are Normal by slimchi2k2(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
u got m

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Set Twitter Ablaze Earlier Today / Checkout Naija Wife And There Mean Husband-very Funny / Lets See Who Is Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.