Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? (814 Views)

Why Do Pentecostal Christians Shake Their Heads Vigorously While Praying? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by Smartiegurl(f): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
Long life, success in life nd protection of my fwends nd family members.
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by ATMC(f): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
I ask for his mercies...seriously its all dt matters to me right now in my walk of faith.
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by Smartiegurl(f): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
ATMC: I ask for his mercies...seriously its all dt matters to me right now in my walk of faith.
u ar ryt, His 4givness matters a lot.
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by pastormustwacc: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
Smartie gurl: u ar ryt, His 4givness matters a lot.
Without his forgiveness, it is all over.
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by OmoAlata(f): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
To take authority over the day.
This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
I programme blessings into the day.

And more:-

God should cancel every evil programme drawn against me.
The heavenlies shall not steal from me today.
All the elements shall favour me today.
Every negative thing written in the heavenlies against me should be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.
Oh Lord, cause my heart to be at rest trusting in You today.
Let my fellowship with you become greater today.
I tear down the stronghold of satan against my life today.
I silence every power cursing my destiny in Jesus name.
I recover all my virtues.
I shall possess the gates of my enemies today.
The fire of the enemy shall not burn me today.
My ears shall hear good news today.
My eyes shall see good things today.
etc etc etc - I pray between 15 to 20 mins every morning wink
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by ATMC(f): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
Smartie gurl: u ar ryt, His 4givness matters a lot.
u know his mercies goes beyond forgiveness?
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by Smartiegurl(f): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
Omo Alata: To take authority over the day.
This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
I programme blessings into the day.

And more:-

God should cancel every evil programme drawn against me.
The heavenlies shall not steal from me today.
All the elements shall favour me today.
Every negative thing written in the heavenlies against me should be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.
Oh Lord, cause my heart to be at rest trusting in You today.
Let my fellowship with you become greater today.
I tear down the stronghold of satan against my life today.
I silence every power cursing my destiny in Jesus name.
I recover all my virtues.
I shall possess the gates of my enemies today.
The fire of the enemy shall not burn me today.
My ears shall hear good news today.
My eyes shall see good things today.
etc etc etc - I pray between 15 to 20 mins every morning wink
a big Amen 2 dat wondafl prayer.
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by Smartiegurl(f): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
ATMC: u know his mercies goes beyond forgiveness?
how? xplain plz.
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by OmoAlata(f): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
Smartie gurl: a big Amen 2 dat wondafl prayer.

Amen my Sis grin
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by duni04(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
Smartie gurl: Long life, success in life nd protection of my fwends nd family members.
Nice topic
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by advocate666: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
i ask that he leave me alone and mind his own business. you know what? he actually answers my prayer.
i spend each day in happiness without god. try it.
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by ATMC(f): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
Smartie gurl: how? xplain plz.
mercy refers to d love dt continues till d object is brought home! cheesy
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by Smartiegurl(f): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666: i ask that he leave me alone and mind his own business. you know what? he actually answers my prayer.
seriously dnt really knw wia u driving at. U sayin dat u ask God 2 leave alone?
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by Smartiegurl(f): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
ATMC: mercy refers to d love dt continues till d object is brought home! cheesy
wow! Jst learnt 4rm u now. Tnx
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by ATMC(f): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
You r welcome!
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by saintvc(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pray dat God directs my word,tots, and action dis day so as not to sin and to do his wil on earth
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by OmoAlata(f): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666: i ask that he leave me alone and mind his own business. you know what? he actually answers my prayer.

God is merciful grin
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by advocate666: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
Omo Alata:

God is merciful grin

he is o!
i glorify his mighty name.
I don't want trouble.
Re: What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? by pastormustwacc: 2:17am On Oct 26, 2012
^^^Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Pastorpreneurs Or Prosperity Preachers / Think Ur Way Back 2 Him / Stop Worshipping Your Pastors!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.