Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. (7473 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* / Who Is Single On Nairaland? / Half Caste Gurlz Are Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2008
tpia:

not trying to be picky here, but this your new picture in your profile is seriously scaring me!

LMAO. . . .i think this dude is just playing with us, those can't be his pic na. . .haba, who in their right mind that is searching would put such a wowo pic up?

tpia:

if you need half caste why not try a dating site as well. You can even get full oyinbo sef.
i think they're all old or dead now or in their forties , i mean, the 70s was more than 30 years ago embarassed
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by PERVERT9: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2008
how about an albino?
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2008
PERVERT9:

how about an albino?
sorry, you're out of the competition, no albino wanted
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by PERVERT9: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2008
morenike09:

sorry, you're out of the competition, no albino wanted
did i tell you i was an albino? se wo ran e si mi ni abi o fe je nibe?
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2008
PERVERT9:

did i tell you i was an albino? se wo ran e si mi ni abi o fe je nibe?

sorry, am igbo with a yoruba name o. . . grin grin you are albino!!! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by PERVERT9: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2008
morenike09:

sorry, am igbo with a yoruba name o. . . grin grin you are albino!!! cheesy cheesy grin
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm isu parada o diyan dont worry your secret is safe in my hands but you go settle me o kiss kiss
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2008
PERVERT9:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm isu parada o diyan don't worry your secret is safe in my hands but you go settle me o kiss kiss
i no know you o. . . hissssssssssss grin
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by PERVERT9: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2008
morenike09:

i no know you o. . . hissssssssssss grin
before nko?me too i knows you
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2008
PERVERT9:

before nko?me too i knows you

seriously, who is this sef? angry
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by PERVERT9: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2008
morenike09:

seriously, who is this sef? angry
seriously i am pervert9,who is yo too?
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2008
PERVERT9:

seriously i am pervert9,who is yo too?
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by oziomatv(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2008
The guy no dey look for man why two of una dey fight?

Abi na man half caste he mean?
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2008
oziomatv:

ROTFLMFAO. . . . lol, we're not fighting over the poster o. . . cheesy grin
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by PERVERT9: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2008
oziomatv:

ours is a family problem it started from the bedroom and she decided to bring it to NL grin grin
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by oziomatv(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2008
Since I no see genda for una profile I think sey una bi men.

Make una settle am for bed jare, una weldon ooo
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by PERVERT9: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2008
oziomatv:

Since I no see genda for una profile I think sey una bi men.

Make una settle am for bed jare, una weldon ooo
thank you jare but dont come around and be peeping o grin grin grin
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by oziomatv(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2008
I bought new telescope yesterday and i get night view version.

so my blue movie tonight na live and direct.
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by PERVERT9: 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2008
in that case we would rap ourselves up with blanket you will only be seeing the press ups grin
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by persn(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2008
when I was in Nigeria I used to know of one albino if  you don't mind I would link you up, lol. I am only joking,however  I know of one in London if you don't mind I would give you her number.
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2008
PERVERT9:

in that case we would rap ourselves up with blanket you will only be seeing the press ups grin

na thunder fire your yansh. . oloshi enu bi enu malu angry angry
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by PERVERT9: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2008
morenike09:

na thunder fire your yansh. . oloshi enu bi enu malu angry angry
the more the thunder fires my yansh the more the press ups will hot up,thunder makes me to perform better.
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by oziomatv(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2008
persn:

when I was in Nigeria I used to know of one albino if  you don't mind I would link you up, lol. I am only joking,however  I know of one in London if you don't mind I would give you her number.
Bros chill, the guy don settle. for the albino u fit keep am for yourself.

PERVERT9:

You can't beat the function of this telescope I tell you na the model american soldiers take see saddam hussien for inside pit.
even self I go fit see the inside if I win it well.
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2008
PERVERT9:

the more the thunder fires my yansh the more the press ups will hot up,thunder makes me to perform better.

eyah, so you need thunder to perform. . . .so mr.small that you have there no dey move. . . hhahahaha grin
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by oziomatv(m): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2008
Na who tunder dey fire?

My sister D**k scares nowadays oooo
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by persn(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2008
@oziomatv

the albino could be in the reserve bench then
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by PERVERT9: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2008
oziomatv:

Na who tunder dey fire?

My sister D**k scares nowadays oooo
abeg told her he be like say she no know
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by oziomatv(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2008
persn:

@oziomatv

the albino could be in the reserve bench then

Broda do me a fevour, can you kongo the albino and fax the details to me I wan know how albino dey kongo.
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2008
oziomatv:

Broda do me a fevour, can you kongo the albino and fax the details to me I wan know how albino dey kongo.

ROTFLMAO cheesy
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by oziomatv(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2008
PERVERT9:

abeg told her he be like say she no know

some girls cobwebs don dey grow for their between.
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by persn(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2008
@oziomatv

d thing is I don't know how to get through 2 ya,ain't got any of ya contacts
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by PERVERT9: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2008
morenike09:

ROTFLMAO cheesy
albino o,white o,black o,blind o,deaf and dumb o,mad woman o, toto na toto dem all get the same basic qualities
oziomatv:

some girls cobwebs don dey grow for their between.
eeewoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,wetin you come dey do to helep dem
Re: This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. by oziomatv(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2008
persn:

@oziomatv

d thing is I don't know how to get through 2 ya
    Na inside ajegule you dey stay wey network no dey stay.

the thing be sey I get my satelite wey go pick the action live make sure sey na day time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Cheriepet.. / The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love / Nairalanders In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.