Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Governor Suntai Survived Air Crash, In Critical Condition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Suntai Survived Air Crash, In Critical Condition (836 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Governor Suntai Is Brain-damaged - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Suntai Survived Air Crash, In Critical Condition by chino24: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
The secretary to the Taraba State government has said that Governor Dambaba Suntai of Taraba State was one of the survivors of an air crash at the Yola Airport in Adamawa State. Our earlier report named the governor as one of the dead passengers in the small plane that was being piloted by Mr. Suntai at the time of the crash.

The secretary to the government of Taraba State confirmed that the governor survived the crash, but was in critical condition. The Secretary stated that the injured governor had been conveyed to a hospital in Yola.

Two of Mr. Suntai’s aides died when the plane crashed, SaharaReporters learnt. An eyewitness said there were five passengers in the small plane at the time of the accident. Mr. Suntai was piloting.

Eyewitnesses at the scene had earlier told Saharareporters that two persons survived the plane crash.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-suntai-survived-air-crash-critical-condition-secretary-taraba-state-government

Re: Governor Suntai Survived Air Crash, In Critical Condition by chino24: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
Thank God ..he made it.
Re: Governor Suntai Survived Air Crash, In Critical Condition by 1025: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
he better die ooo. i tot they said in the north, if person die wake up, they will use stick to kill him. they better use sharia law or any other law to beat him to death ooo. look at, i have been here celebrating the lost of a thief. na waa. he better die before tomorrow ooo. here in nigeria, we no dey hear air crash survivals ooo. let everybody on board die now ooo.
Re: Governor Suntai Survived Air Crash, In Critical Condition by otokx(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
but why are some of all these our politicians thieves na?
Re: Governor Suntai Survived Air Crash, In Critical Condition by emiye(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
His deputy governor was impeached by the state house of assembly 3 weeks ago, I hope there is no foul play lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Suntai Survived Air Crash, In Critical Condition by chino24: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
I don't think there is any such law in Islam..

Besides why will we wish somebody dead..we are not the one that created him rather GOD?

Btw I do not know Taraba governor to be on any list of corrupt and frittering office holders in Nigeria..he has been a quite and soft-threading governor.
Re: Governor Suntai Survived Air Crash, In Critical Condition by WilyWily5: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
news of

(1) (Reply)

Who In The Aṇṇals Of Nigeria's History Is Your HERO? / Okada Man Set Bike Ablaze To Prevent Anti One Way From Seizing It At Falomo.. / Fashola Made A Great Point…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.