Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Punishment For Re-electing Mimiko In Ondo State By PHCN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punishment For Re-electing Mimiko In Ondo State By PHCN (933 Views)

Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) / Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship / Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punishment For Re-electing Mimiko In Ondo State By PHCN by OtunbaGm: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
It is more than 3 days that we experience electric power supply from oshogbo the Osun state capital.

Are we to say the ACN control state is punishing Ondo state for voting LP?

I have been runninG Generator foR days now! Pls LIKE to say enough is enough! Injustice to one, is injustice to all!

A litre of Petrol is 110 naira, Barika de sallah to all our leaders.....jooor OOOO. Oba je tiiii
Re: Punishment For Re-electing Mimiko In Ondo State By PHCN by OtunbaGm: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mod,
Front page plssssss
Re: Punishment For Re-electing Mimiko In Ondo State By PHCN by 2mch(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
wtf are you talking about. is electricity not still owned and run by the FG?
Re: Punishment For Re-electing Mimiko In Ondo State By PHCN by OtunbaGm: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
2mch: wtf are you talking about. is electricity not still owned and run by the FG?

My dear, PHCN is run by FG. But the off and On switch is in Oshogbo d Osun state capital Rule and Lord by d ACN!

What in God's name that will make the state capital Akure in total blackout for more than 78 hourS?

Total black out in new york ciTy will record more than 78 deaths i.e 1persons per hour! Use ur head.
Re: Punishment For Re-electing Mimiko In Ondo State By PHCN by mutiply: 12:06am On Oct 26, 2012
The situation is terrible but i doubt if it has anything to do with acn,sometin of such happened some months ago and we stay for like 6days,if it was a developed or developing nation,a press release or statement would have been issued,it shows the negative side of naija,no system can work in this land.
Re: Punishment For Re-electing Mimiko In Ondo State By PHCN by ochukoccna: 12:15am On Oct 26, 2012
OtunbaGm: It is more than 3 days that we experience electric power supply from oshogbo the Osun state capital.

Are we to say the ACN control state is punishing Ondo state for voting LP?

I have been runninG Generator foR days now! Pls LIKE to say enough is enough! Injustice to one, is injustice to all!

A litre of Petrol is 110 naira, Barika de sallah to all our leaders.....jooor OOOO. Oba je tiiii
Another dumb LP supporter
Does the Osun ACN led government now control the PDP FG owned PHCN facility? shocked shocked
SMH at the find of creatures trawling Nairaland nowadays undecided undecided
Miimiko's mega school graduate grin grin
Your education if you had any was simply a waste cool cool
Re: Punishment For Re-electing Mimiko In Ondo State By PHCN by OtunbaGm: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2012
ochukoccna:
Another dumb LP supporter
Does the Osun ACN led government now control the PDP FG owned PHCN facility? shocked shocked
SMH at the find of creatures trawling Nairaland nowadays undecided undecided
Miimiko's mega school graduate grin grin
Your education if you had any was simply a waste cool cool

Weldone but at least u got the message. I don't av the time exchanging words with you for one reason(sallah) I don't yab pple on sallah day.

And for your information,I b OPC sorry CPC member but can decamp to either PDP or LP but neva ACN unless the Godfada is gone!
Re: Punishment For Re-electing Mimiko In Ondo State By PHCN by OtunbaGm: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2012
mutiply: The situation is terrible but i doubt if it has anything to do with acn,sometin of such happened some months ago and we stay for like 6days,if it was a developed or developing nation,a press release or statement would have been issued,it shows the negative side of naija,no system can work in this land.

Make we yab them, those ACN guys are capable of anything jare my brother. Their eyes dey Red. One of them was shouting GBAPADA last nite. They want to take it back by crook or court. Olohun maje o!
Re: Punishment For Re-electing Mimiko In Ondo State By PHCN by OtunbaGm: 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
Today makes it 7 days of complete darkness in Akure and still counting! Na God go save pesin o

(1) (Reply)

A Pledge To The Yoruba Commonwealth / How Lam Prevented Second Civil War In Nigeria / Oby Ezekwesili Got It Wrong! By Labaran Maku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.