Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Advice Me Now!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Me Now!!!! (1063 Views)

Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife / Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage / My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Now!!!! by NEWBIN: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
My wife and i are xtians.
I woke up at 10am this morning and wouldnt see her,
I checked the muslim neighbour's house and my wife was there eating mutton.
is she cheating?? embarassed

wouf!!! angry
Re: Advice Me Now!!!! by Melie200(f): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2012
What kind of wife is that don't u have food in the house?
confront her about it and discuss the issue
Re: Advice Me Now!!!! by 234GT(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2012
When you wake up tomorrow, go to a shrine around your house and eat duck meat. E go pain your wife die. 1-1
Re: Advice Me Now!!!! by Smuthx(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
1st why are you waking up by 10 am. 2nd Is there food in your house. 3rd ask your wife why she left your house. if you answer this with the help of your wife, the problem is solved
Re: Advice Me Now!!!! by NEWBIN: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2012
Smuthx: 1st why are you waking up by 10 am. 2nd Is there food in your house. 3rd ask your wife why she left your house. if you answer this with the help of your wife, the problem is solved

mtcheew! angry
Re: Advice Me Now!!!! by Johndoe100(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
@OP

Your wife might be cheating. When you met her at the mutton eating place did you inspect her kitty? Always look at the kitty, it tells you more truth than their mouths.

Anyway as you have missed a great opportunity to catch her red handed, you have to ask her to explain herself. Whatever she says you need to be alert so as to catch her the next time-
Re: Advice Me Now!!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
Is the neighbor a single male?
Tell her to stop going there if it bothers you.
Re: Advice Me Now!!!! by baby124: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
A grown up like you waking up at 10am when they are sharing fried meat all over the place. You are a last carrier. undecided. Your wifey is quite sharp. grin

(1) (Reply)

Virginity: Burden Or Honour? / Profound Statements That Makes You Humble Yourself / The Dilemma Of A Brazilian Couple - MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.