Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film (40371 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / 400 Level LAUTECH Student Arrested For Stealing & Raping Female Students / Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Mpetempe(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
expired Op & news. ndi ara.
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by morgist(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
XFive: ARE YOU HIGH ON WEED?

Yes, I just finished the one you gave me yesterday![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by justwise(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
I just saw picture of two innocent girls in a compromising position and not of those who forced them into the act.

Why publish the picture of the girls and not the cultists?
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Mpetempe(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
[quote
author=justwise]I just saw picture of two innocent girls in a
compromising position and not of those who forced them into the act.

Why publish the picture of the girls and not the cultists? [/quote]
Award Winning Question.
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Topeedo: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
Gwekzy: Nigeria!!! WhY EvilS?
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYY
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by GARRIx7(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
Lt. Col. Sagir Musa, said the cultists, were arrested in their hideouts at Agbani on the outskirts of Enugu between July 8 and 12, 2011.

Seun! Seun! Seun!

Tell ur Mods to stop smoking their pubic hair....
This is ffuucckkiinngg OUTDATED!!!!
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
So something that happened in 2011 was brought to the front page in october 2012.is it that NL don't have current news to update? What are they trying to portray? Are they trying to draw traffic or what? Who are the silly moderators who don't know their job? This is a very big shame! "Spits on thread"

2 Likes

Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2012
rexfada: they should be forced to act thesame movie among themselves too. an eye for an eye, the law of karma

^^^Precisely!....how would they feel if they were forced to bend over and take it up the arrse for the sexu/al gratification of some wealthy foreign perverts ?

Honestly the cup of that ESUT is getting full; it seems they do any and everything there but study undecided.
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by impetus: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2012
morgist:

Yes, I just finished the one you gave me yesterday![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Be careful so that the weed u took would not high u into starting what u cant finish cos I can see that ure out of ur senses.
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by masterpiecer(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
They should also be forced to act a gay film too, rubbish angryangry angry
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by ucheo: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
@ fubby.. U r a big fool. How many bgs r u better off than, u come here n talk thrash. If you dont like dem, go n hug transformer. Mugu, aturu hausa.

1 Like

Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Ofeakwu(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
No mind BGs, they no get O.T at all.....touts!!!/
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
Also recovered were 10 mobile telephone handsets, including the one used for recording the dirty scenes.

upload the link make we see how dirty grin
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by caukerzee(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
photographic proof jare. Seeing is believing y'know?
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Siga: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
How come I find it hard to trust any of those officers wey arrest those boys....dem fit don make copies of the movie ooo....but whichever way....the punishment must fit the crime....let dem boys perform same act on themselves.... grin
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Richy4(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
If they actually did that, that was really wrong but something is fishy about this information. police were supposed to parade them not the army.21 is a crowd when it comes to that kind of atrocity .I hope they are not acting on hear say based on their Girlfriends Account.I know Esut ladys give themselves cheap to them way back in those days.and the officers can do and undo for them. I can just imagine the torture given to them before they said what they did and what they did not even do.
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Standing5(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2012
ESUT! . . . A lost school
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2012
fittty: undecided alarming how the gay community is increasing in nigeria. The rate is so much. I bet 3 in every 10 girls reading this thread is bisexual.. I was suprised when I stumbled on a website for nigerian lesbians owned by a nigerian lady in her late twenties and had lots of registered active members on it and they kept exchanging bb pins and talking dirty on their threads... All nigerian girls with active profiles... Ph, lagos enugu..... Etc.

wetin be the name of the site abeg
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Areaboy2(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2012
rexfada: they should be forced to act thesame movie among themselves too. an eye for an eye, the law of karma

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA thats some gay tendencies there mate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by garrickbs: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
The evil that men do surprises even the devil.

God help us all
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by CrazyMan(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
This ESUTH again, last time NYSC rejected three of their graduates because they couldn't express themselves in plain english...now this.

That school needs God's devine intervention.
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by valdubem(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
The film go make sense shaa tongue
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by shaneroberts26: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
fubbyy: i know say na BGs go dey do dis kyn tins,uncordinated fo0ls , obembe my azz
. Ho b dis manchi?Wida ur cappings.BST.

1 Like

Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by shaneroberts26: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
ucheo: @ fubby.. U r a big fool. How many bgs r u better off than, u come here n talk thrash. If you dont like dem, go n hug transformer. Mugu, aturu hausa.
Oberi,free d manchi na BST im b.Dem no get OT.
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Moukafoam(f): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kemy11: Whats the name of the film abeg grin

What?! Do you want to watch it too? undecided
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Moukafoam(f): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
val_dubem: The film go make sense shaa tongue

See your mouth like make sense grin
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by GentleNaaz(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
Na lik ds dy tk burn ALUU4 o... If d indigns had caught n burnt u hoodlumps, evrybody go bgn conplain includn myself. Wat is our universities turning in2. NB; i no support ALUU4 o...
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Canisma(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
fittty: undecided alarming how the gay community is increasing in nigeria. The rate is so much. I bet 3 in every 10 girls reading this thread is bisexual.. I was suprised when I stumbled on a website for nigerian lesbians owned by a nigerian lady in her late twenties and had lots of registered active members on it and they kept exchanging bb pins and talking dirty on their threads... All nigerian girls with active profiles... Ph, lagos enugu..... Etc.
whats the name of the website abeg
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by justwise(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
val_dubem: The film go make sense shaa tongue

It makes no sense, saw the clip and felt sick, nothing romantic about it.
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by GentleNaaz(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2012
Really?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa / Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) / Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.