Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film (40365 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / 400 Level LAUTECH Student Arrested For Stealing & Raping Female Students / Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by valdubem(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
justwise:

It makes no sense, saw the clip and felt sick, nothing romantic about it.

Link abeg. I wan feel sick too grin
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Sunymoore(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
fittty: undecided alarming how the gay community is increasing in nigeria. The rate is so much. I bet 3 in every 10 girls reading this thread is bisexual.. I was suprised when I stumbled on a website for nigerian lesbians owned by a nigerian lady in her late twenties and had lots of registered active members on it and they kept exchanging bb pins and talking dirty on their threads... All nigerian girls with active profiles... Ph, lagos enugu..... Etc.
the site plls
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by justwise(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
val_dubem:

Link abeg. I wan feel sick too grin

stick your 5 fingers down your throat....that will make you feel sick grin grin
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by yuzedo: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kemy11: Whats the name of the film abeg grin

rexfada: they should be forced to act thesame movie among themselves too. an eye for an eye, the law of karma

val_dubem: The film go make sense shaa tongue

Basterdos! grin grin

1 Like

Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Ryda(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
anochuks08: Old story. Its been long this shit happened. Why bringing it up now?

abi Oo!! angry
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by mcevans1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
CrazyMan: This ESUTH again, last time NYSC rejected three of their graduates because they couldn't express themselves in plain english...now this.

That school needs God's devine intervention.

So Ekiti State University and Enugu State University are the same thing ehn? U dey Craze tru tru lol
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by irecruit(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
WHY WILL PEOPLE BE SO WICKED IN THIS WORLD. jUST FOR MONEY TOU MADE INNOCENT GIRLS TO DEFILE THEMSELVES. THOSE RICH PEOPLE THAT PAID THEM SHOULD ALSO BE ARRESTED ALONGSIDE WITH THEM.
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Wadosky(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
Old news
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Ryda(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
irecruit: WHY WILL PEOPLE BE SO WICKED IN THIS WORLD. jUST FOR MONEY TOU MADE INNOCENT GIRLS TO DEFILE THEMSELVES. THOSE RICH PEOPLE THAT PAID THEM SHOULD ALSO BE ARRESTED ALONGSIDE WITH THEM.

'TOU MADE INNOCENT GIRLS TO DEFILE THEMSELVES'

#GBagaun-

Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by valdubem(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
[quote author=yuzedo]

Basterdos! grin grin[/quote
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by thehomer: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
Why were they apprehended by the military? Isn't it supposed to be the duty of the police to handle such internal matters except maybe if it were a national emergency or a terrorist activity?
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by ireneidiva(f): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2012
Rich4god: My school... Always making the news on the negative side of life. God help us in this country.
yes o, d greatest of d greatest
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Clemzy16(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
ESUT again! Plz were they speaking fluent english or pidgin english ganished with igbo in the film..
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by misterh(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
why is the army doing a job meant for the police? Back to the topic, what is wrong with our future leaders?
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by dnawah(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
tellwisdom: What a waste of school fees sadsad #my pikin dey schoolsadsad
my bros u don see am na!english :F maths:F all others F MASS FORNICATION A"
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Orikinla(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
cjrane: abeg shoot all the baggers !

SECONDED!

The world would be a better and safer place without these mutants.
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Nonybb: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
PLEASE I NEED THE VIDEO ASAP! LOL
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Clairette(f): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
fittty: undecided alarming how the gay community is increasing in nigeria. The rate is so much. I bet 3 in every 10 girls reading this thread is bisexual.. I was suprised when I stumbled on a website for nigerian lesbians owned by a nigerian lady in her late twenties and had lots of registered active members on it and they kept exchanging bb pins and talking dirty on their threads... All nigerian girls with active profiles... Ph, lagos enugu..... Etc.

Did you not do Comprehension in school? Man, there's a posibility that none of the girls was a Lesbian. Read the Comprehension and give only the correct answers or analysis. N/B do not state otherwise
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by flexdee(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
What an outdated story.

What's wrong with mods on here?
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
In related news live from AIT right now, BOKO HARAM HAS CLAIMED RESPONSIBLITY FOR THE MAKING OF THE MOVIE TITLED: THE RETURN OF THE SHEMALES!
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Humphreydis(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
:....not dat u stumbled on d website..u went searching!!
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by curtain: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
Dementia, wicked, cursed and rotten students. The mental deceases of som is worse than leper, practicin it was not enuf for them it has gotten to the extent of coercing innocent minds into their dastardly act, they are heavily due for the wrath of men and God. The NUC shud suspend such universities to avoid producing rotten eggs into the society bearing graduate certificates, beta still, such universities shud b automatically converted into a penitentiary or prison by the federal govt, cause most reports about Esut is obnoxious and absurd. The state govt is wasting funds breeding criminals, thugs and prostitutes which in turn curupts public morality at the long run. Of wat diff is it to take ur child to a safari or zoo than with taking ur child to Esut? The end result is the same, ur child will definitely go wild. University is a reflection of a society both immediate and remote, if u want to know any tin about a particular society go to its closest university.
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by CrazyMan(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
mc~evans:
So Ekiti State University and Enugu State University are the same thing ehn? U dey Craze tru tru lol
It seems you're blind...why not go back and read the story before making a fool of yourself publicly.
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Pain(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
2011 news making front page? WTFz!
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by controlseven: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
It beats my imagination if what we have in our tertiary institutions these days are actually students or devils! Lots of gruesome crimes are perpetrated by these so called students nowadays. Situations where students kidnap, rape, smoulder, murder and even bury fellow students in shallow graves are on the rise. SMH!
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by ignis: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2012
omiobo: See wetin Jonathan Ebele don do again!
Wetin GEJ do?
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by basher(m): 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by redsun(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
basher: I wonder how this didn't make front page?

https://www.nairaland.com/1083944/two-students-arrested-over-kidnap

What are you talking about?That was as savagery as allu masacre.Nigerians are animals and when you think that the people that treated those women like that are undergraduates,you weep for the future of nigeria.

The only sickening scene one can compare that video with is allu savavery.
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Ninilowo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
rexfada: they should be forced to act thesame movie among themselves too. an eye for an eye, the law of karma
Shikena!
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Ryda(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
Pain: 2011 news making front page? WTFz!

bro i tHink say nah onLy me see am o.
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by Ryda(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
Pain: 2011 news making front page? WTFz!

bro i tHink say nah onLy me see am o.

Dis mod sef gan...dem no sabi their wOrk.
Re: University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film by kobikwelu(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
crap...the line about film makng is pure nonsense..

why would some european "patners" want to watch our mojo..

blue film of blacks don finish??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. / Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.