Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Oral Thrust Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oral Thrust Cure (3325 Views)

Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oral Thrust Cure by ama1(m): 2:27am On Jan 27, 2008
A
Re: Oral Thrust Cure by ifyalways(f): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2008
treatment of oral thrust depends largely on your age,sex and the cause.are you a male or female?if you are a female,are you a nursing mother? if yes,its likely that you might pass it to the baby.use antifungal cream for your breasts.

generally,unsweetened youghurts,antifungal medications,lozenges helps.

go to the hospital though,antifugal drugs sometimes causes liver damage so, go see a doctor before taking any.
Re: Oral Thrust Cure by ama1(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2008
Thanks
Re: Oral Thrust Cure by ifyalways(f): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2008
ama1:

Thanks ifyalways I am a male of about 25years old.I have this whitish material
on my tongue.I have visited doctors and they said I am healthy but this Oral thrust is embarrassing especially in the public.
Can you please enlighten me more on the unsweetened youghurts.I have had it before but I don't know how to go about it.
how then did you know you had oral thrust?
unsweetend youghurts are simply youghurts without sugar/artificial flavourings.it can be easily bought in supermakts  undecided
Re: Oral Thrust Cure by ifyalways(f): 12:02am On Jan 28, 2008
do you have Asthma or use antibiotics alot ?
well if its really oral thrust,try this also :
try warm water and salt rinses.rinse and spit out.
brush at least wtice daily with a good brush and floss too.
try limiting the quantity of sugar and yeast foods and products you eat.
ginger helps too.
acidophilus capsules helps.

abeg bros go see a doctor/dentist. am not yet one
Re: Oral Thrust Cure by Uche2nna(m): 12:15am On Jan 28, 2008
So we have a doctor (abi na dentist undecided) in this house?

How much be consultation fees grin
Re: Oral Thrust Cure by ifyalways(f): 12:21am On Jan 28, 2008
hehe. cheesy cheesy tongue Uchenna biko i hope you read the last part of my post?am not yet a doctor,just contributing the little i know.perharps,the doctors in the house wud see this and be of help.

@poster,your best bet is to go see a doctor.
Re: Oral Thrust Cure by lynxnoon(m): 1:04am On Jan 28, 2008
ok here's a doctor,
oral thrush is usually a fungal infection and can be treated with FLUCONAZOLE OR NYSTATIN syrup or tablet; tho as u know fungal infections usually takes a while to completely cure
PS:
I wud advice d poster to see a doctor 4 some tests, especially if it doesnt seem to be reducing.
Oral thrush is most times related to a particular disease which is best discussed wit a medical personnel
Cheers
Re: Oral Thrust Cure by ama1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2008

(1) (Reply)

World Class Hospital In Orifite, Anambra State(video & Photos) / PLEASE HELP! What Could My Face Be Reacting To? Pictures Below / A Possible Fresh Ebola Case Was Seen In Lasuth Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.