Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions (7548 Views)

7 Hot Weather(heat Wave) Safety Tips And Precautions / Risks Associated With MouthAction / Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by brick(m): 3:20am On Jan 17, 2006
what advise would you give on the precautions and health implications for MouthAction?

MouthAction is becoming increasingly popular as a method of getting maximum pleasure from sexual intercourse. although there are many who enjoy this practice, there still remain a considerable number of guys and ladies that consider this practice as been dirty, unhygenic and with negative health implications. during MouthAction, the mouth comes in contact with the vaginal fluid, sperm, and Instruments. the fluid may possibly be swallowed in the process.
1) are there really health implications (positive or negative) for a person engaging in MouthAction both for a short and long term ?
2) are there any precautions a guy or lady who practice this should adopt (before, during and after) to reduce if any negative health implications?
whats your opinion or research on this? i think women can get their men perform this act easily if these doubts are honestly dispelled from their minds
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by luvu567(f): 3:27am On Jan 17, 2006
givin head or any type of MouthAction is just disgusting. do u know where ur mouth is going, where pee and shit come out of. IIIIILLLLL
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by brick(m): 3:40am On Jan 17, 2006
yes u can be right luvu567 . but not only in those places. the pee of the lady doesnt come out of the clit.
but have u thought of the fact that there may be health implications or u think there are restricted places that the tougue or mouth should go to which this topic is all about
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by luvu567(f): 3:43am On Jan 17, 2006
yeah they're health implications u can contact many STDs like Syphillis and herpes
there are restricted places that the mouth should go and thats DOWN THERE
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by brick(m): 3:45am On Jan 17, 2006
can u contact any of STDs from your husband who is medically fit and who may demand u for such?
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by debanjee(m): 3:48am On Jan 17, 2006
h
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by luvu567(f): 3:49am On Jan 17, 2006
if he aint cheating then i dont think so but i still think its nasty.
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by luvu567(f): 3:50am On Jan 17, 2006
y u cant be giver?
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by debanjee(m): 3:52am On Jan 17, 2006
h
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by luvu567(f): 3:54am On Jan 17, 2006
dont expect wat u cant give
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by debanjee(m): 3:59am On Jan 17, 2006
v
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by brick(m): 4:02am On Jan 17, 2006
if he aint cheating then i don't think so but i still think its nasty.
quite an honest admission here luvu567 . this post is all having stating facts. lets leave sentiments for now.
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by bunking(m): 4:07am On Jan 17, 2006
debanjee:

Interesting .And i thought i was one of the last few men that do not give head - apparently a problem with black men

Who told you it's a problem associated with blackmen?
Blackmen do it right and good cheesy

You sure don't know what you are missing or what pleasure you are denying your sweetheart.
No girl wants........Bang.Bang.......... Bang , thank Ma. grin
If it is not ''licking'' , it's not the same thing as  touching Cloud 7. cool

If it is not safe to use your ''Head'', its not safe too to use your'' Leg''
If you don't know how to do it, learn, don't give  excuses.

Any thing that goes into the mouth, does not harm a Man kiss
Cleanliness is the watch word...Simple kiss
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by debanjee(m): 4:15am On Jan 17, 2006
v
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by bunking(m): 4:21am On Jan 17, 2006
debanjee:

@ Bunking

Sorry couldnt tell if you were male or female. You kind of missed my point . MouthAction is now very common i agree but black men have more of a problem with it compared to white folks. I am speaking generally here of course while you seem to be talking about your experience.

Didnt say it was wrong , just not my thing. Enjoy and you perhaps should have read my post

I'm also speaking generally too.
I understand you now, having made it clear to me,
that you're speaking for yourself and not blackmen in general.
I disagree that blackmen have a problem, except those living in the 80's.
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by debanjee(m): 4:40am On Jan 17, 2006
m
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by luvu567(f): 3:24am On Jan 19, 2006
@ debanjee

i wasnt taking it personal
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by debanjee(m): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2006
b
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by eruwa: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2006
seun, apart from views of nairalanders on this type of post, i think the forum could get a medical doctor or reseacher to respond to questions raised herein.

i think we will all learn immensely from the forum when this is done.

keep up
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by lovey(f): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2006
I think this is something really unthinkable. Before doing this, your concience will definetly tell you dat wat una de do is not good. Besides, think about the side effect Just think where your mouth is going This is infact an abomination! As for me, I believe in waitin untill marriage and that is exactly wat I de do.
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by naijababy: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2006
Whoever lied and say they don't enjoy good head from wifey is lying straight up...and same for you too ladies....I give to wifey and she loves me right back...What you liars lack is communication as to what you really want. Don't be afraid to tell your partner what makes you feel good....simple.
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by hola2ng(m): 1:31am On Feb 11, 2006
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by Jamesbond(m): 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2006
i think just like fashion,things change with time and sex is one of those things dat is changing.sex this days has gone beyond just bang!bang!!dat was the in thing in the 70's and 80's.there is a lot of change now from smootchin(romance)to finger "you know what"then to MouthAction then finally the real thing.all this of course is done slow and steady.it all depends.well,slow and steady its the way i do !no hard feelings. winkanyway,when it comes to MouthAction,it has to do with the people involved.there shld be an understanding between the two.the rest is no problem.the bottom line is to get satisfaction;like me i will add adventure to it.its fun.just remember,play safe
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by UsherGurl(f): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2006
I find it very disgusting and some people say that it's a good way to transmit the HIV virus + I have a question: Will the gurl get pregnant by practising that kindda stuff
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by Reverend(m): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2006
There are no health implications if you you are sensible and follow a few simple rules.

MouthAction both cunnilingus and MouthAction is a very important part of lovemaking. Many women can only achieve an orgasm when their clitoris is stimulated by the mans tongue.

Partners should shower before and after sexual intercourse. The use of a condom by the male during vaginal or anal penetration of the woman is a must.

A condom can also be worn when your female partner is sucking your penis, but if you are loyal with each other and do not sleep around then a condom is not an absolute requirement for MouthAction. Then comes the question as to whether the woman should swallow your semen. This is totally a personal choice and should be discussed with your partner. A woman should never be forced into swallowing! Many men prefer to withdraw at the point of ejaculation and shoot their sperm on their partners face or breasts etc.

If you want to be safe when licking a womans clitoris, they reccommend that you use a sheet of cling-film and place this over her vagina so your tongue does not come into direct contact with her private parts. This is not required if you are loyal partners.

There are many good and varied techniques for performing cunnilingus such as inserting one finger in her anus and another into her vagina and massaging her center of gravity. This will give her one of the most explosive and powerful orgasm's she has ever experienced.

Sex is a game for two consenting adults! What you may find a turn on may not necessarily be such for your partner.

Always discuss your feelings and never force yourself on each other!

Enjoy and stay safe :-)
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by ono(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2006
o boy o boy o boy o boy, revvvvon Rev!
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by GypsyLady: 12:07am On Mar 28, 2006
thanks Dr. rev, for clarifying that.

i am assuming you're a doc, right?
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by Reverend(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2006
@ GypsyLady

That all depends on what you want me to do grin
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by luc966(f): 4:11pm On May 03, 2006
well u cant diss MouthAction till uve tried it.
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by Rhodalyn(f): 4:18pm On May 03, 2006
hi lucy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by luc966(f): 4:25pm On May 03, 2006
lol whers dat girl?
Re: MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions by Brownsuga(f): 12:07am On Aug 05, 2006
I agree that MouthAction indeed plays a HUGE part in lovemaking.
For some women, it is the only way of coming/reaching an orgasm.

I dont see anything wrong with it if a couple who agreed to it
and trust each other, perform it!
So, it is a very personal issue,
just like discussing what positions suits which partner best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Home Remedies For High Blood Pressure / COVID-19: Judge John Tsoho Is On Self-Isolation / 10 Foods You Shouldn't Eat At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.