Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) (12566 Views)

Throw Back Serena And Venus Williams With Ronald And Nancy Regan / Tarpischev Slammed $25,000 Fine, 1-year Ban For Calling Serena And Venus "The... / Serena And Venus Williams To Visit Nigeria In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
AMSTEL MALTA’S OFFICIAL DRINK OF SERENA, VENUS LAGOS TOUR
Posted: Oct 24, 2012

Amstel Malta has been signed on as the official drink of the planned visit of international tennis icons, Serena and Venus Williams to Lagos, Nigeria from Tuesday 30 October to Friday 2 November 2012.

The Williams sisters are coming to Lagos on the platform of ‘Breaking The Mould’ campaign,a women’s empowerment initiative which has the primary aim of empowering women and younger ones to achieve their inner potential.

Serena and Venus fit into the position of “Mould Breakers” as the story of their lives exemplifies how determination, passion, hard work and self-belief can turn dreams into reality, despite obstacles.

In line with the intent of Breaking The Mould, the duo will use their tour of Lagos to inspire, motivate and mentor women as well as other range of audiences through a series of supporting initiatives which include a tennis clinic, exhibition match and gala night.

Commenting on the sponsorship platform, Mrs. Adedoyin Owotomo, Brand Manager, Amstel Malta said Nigerian Breweries is delighted to support the Williams’ Sisters’ Tour and ultimately the BTM initiative because it aligns with the core values of the brand one of which is enabling the consumers be the best they can be.

She added that “By coming to Nigeria and Lagos in particular, Serena and Venus Williams and Amstel Malta will be joining forces through this worthy advocacy being promoted by Octagon and its West Africa’s affiliate, Connect Marketing Services, to impact Nigerians positively.”

Frances Eza, Account Director at Connect Marketing Services, said they are delighted to have Nigerian Breweries and its top brand Amstel Malta on board. “We are delighted at this tremendous support from NB and Amstel Malta”. He said, “This affirms the demonstration of our common resolve to make Nigeria greater and better by helping our people, and in particular women, to break moulds so that they can be the best they love to be.”

The Lagos’ visit by the Williams sisters is the Nigerian leg of the two-nation African Tour which the renowned tennis champions are undertaking this year. The two favoured countries are Nigeria and South Africa.

In Nigeria, only the city of Lagos has been selected as the place they would visit while Johannesburg is their choice city for the South African leg.

www.completesportsnigeria.com/news/2012/10/amstel-maltas-official-drink-of-serena-venus-lagos-tour

Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Horus(m): 12:24am On Oct 27, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fkq-WS5Hok

Venus and Serena Williams Live in Lagos from October 30

1 Like

Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by justi4jesu(f): 3:23am On Oct 27, 2012
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fkq-WS5Hok

Venus and Serena Williams Live in Lagos from October 30
watz d need.
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by LblaqueHaven(m): 3:24am On Oct 27, 2012
Nice one.
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by iamswizz(m): 3:38am On Oct 27, 2012
I wish i could marry 1 of em........3rd to comment tongue
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 27, 2012
Women empowerment bla bla bla bla....no be today e start! All the previous ones we have seen,nothing to show for it. Na to come teach us how to play lawn tennis abi? No wahala make I go buy my racquet,alarm ball, short nicker,polo and canvass.

1 Like

Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by PERFECT2(m): 3:47am On Oct 27, 2012
I pray they are not kidnapped. And no fireworks.......may likely turn 2 fire bomb.
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by chinnyonwu(m): 3:49am On Oct 27, 2012
^^
Ur mama is an enigma of beauty?? Emgrish sha!
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by bestower: 3:53am On Oct 27, 2012
Welcome to lagos....pls obey the traffic law of lagos and dont follow BRT lane....welcome sis.

1 Like

Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by RedLight1: 4:20am On Oct 27, 2012
i always have crush on serena.. especially her big bo00bs and asss.. damn!!! i wish i could fuc.k that girl

2 Likes

Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by acetee: 4:31am On Oct 27, 2012
Red-Light:
i always have crush on serena.. especially her big bo00bs and asss.. damn!!! i wish i could fuc.k that girl
Its allowed... Dream Big!

1 Like

Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Truckpusher(m): 4:47am On Oct 27, 2012
justi4jesu:
Normal peepz won't be allowed there,so watz d need.
This is frustration talking...chei ya ,pele!
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Maxymilliano(m): 5:04am On Oct 27, 2012
I hope there won't be a gala nite for the Williams as part of the event where a table will go for N1million...
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by kingsceemark(m): 5:17am On Oct 27, 2012
Red-Light:
not on dis planet. You don take your medicine today?
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by born2boink(m): 5:20am On Oct 27, 2012
Maxymilliano: I hope there won't be a gala nite for the Williams as part of the event where a table will go for N1million...
Na indomie night,You see better babes with better boobs, you dey mentioned gala, I wish I have opportunity to torch serena breast then nipple head
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by ochallo: 5:23am On Oct 27, 2012
iamswizz: I wish i could marry 1 of em........3rd to comment tongue

so that she can start cooking and cleaning for you, so typical of Nigerian men, they see something very good , take it home and turn it into their pillow and rid it of all it;s potentials.

1 Like

Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by kingsceemark(m): 5:27am On Oct 27, 2012
Baba GOD, may the coming of dis our great sisters bring many changes in nigeria Amen. May dem coming bring price of red garri 4rm #500 per plastic paint down 2 old price #250 Amen grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by vicholas(m): 5:39am On Oct 27, 2012
The great sisters you are welcome to lagos nigeria
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Incred(m): 5:40am On Oct 27, 2012
Serena is too awelsome and beautiful than the sis.world best
I luv her so and I'm there to suppor her games
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Grego3(m): 5:41am On Oct 27, 2012
I think if dey chose their Africa place of ancestral link, Lagos-Nigeria should b.... Na slave trade carry their parents go US.
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by rabonni(m): 6:04am On Oct 27, 2012
if u re into sportbetting visit betagist..com for your daily picks its free.......note he buys the pick from a link in europe but he is giving them out free cos he want is blog to grow try them and see, i know him one on one, he makes his living from sport betting
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by smithval(m): 6:05am On Oct 27, 2012
May God grant you both safe journey as you come. Nigeria is really a place to be. they wan challenge me for tennis winkMay God grant you both safe journey as you come. Nigeria is really a place to be. they wan challenge me for tennis
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by omiobo: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2012
Women empowerment initative grin who collect power from women? Na God abi na man? They should meet God to empower them.
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by callobi4me: 6:45am On Oct 27, 2012
Serena n venus they re our sis their back like us see u....
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by beloved23: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2012
Red-Light:
in your heart abi
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by softtouch2(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2012
justi4jesu:
Normal peepz won't be allowed there,so watz d need.

Are you abnornal?
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by justi4jesu(f): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2012
Truckpusher: This is frustration talking...chei ya ,pele!
From ur name sef you go know say ur surname na frustration. Pele * 1million for uuuu

1 Like

Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Aderostock(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2012
Welcome home sisters!
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by quicksylva(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2012
If only "who says dream can come through" I can be serena toure guide assistance, we may just like each others company. Serena has a natural body parts (Sex.y YANSH & COWBELL Milk), with so much plastic surgery things going around these days, she is keeping hers real. ***Confession*** I like the way her A$$ keep shaking when she on the court (I like OVERLOAD).
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by dnawah(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2012
If them say make they do beauty contest in Lagos them no see 1000th carry!make them go seat down jo,there are too manly to compare to our girls.when them come lagos see girls shame go catch them,them go use face cap cover face.
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by mekaboy(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2012
PLEASE COME AND BREAK THE.MOULD FOR NIGERIAN GIRLS.

THEY DEPEND ON MEN FOR.EVERYTHING, COME AND CHANGE.THEIR MINDSET.

LET THEM.KNOW THEY DONT HAVE TO USE THE LATEST PHONES IF THEY CANT AFFORD IT.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria / Sweden, Czech Republic Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game / Soccer Star Project With Samson Siasia Begins Search For Grassroot Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.