Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 (53495 Views)

Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace: Capital One Cup (5 - 1) On 28th October 2015 / Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 20th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by dabossman(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
Joey82: i miss morinho die, by now he woulda sent a good number of refs to the gallows.
this rdm needs to step up in his press interactions and criticism joor

Most sensible post. Mourinho knew how to play the politics and mind games just like Fergie does. It has nothing to do with buying refs but throwing your pedigree around.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by waice6571: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
[quote author=spiritfada]Am sorry to say this, but England are RACIST. Pure Match Fixing in Broad day light.....[/ote] kissHow I wish man u got a well deserved punishment 4dis
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Femicrux: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
Ref favour ManU = Cheating
Ref favour Chelsea = Luck.

Pls chelsea fans be consistent with ur arguments.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY MMMMMMMAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNUUUUU

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by DExplorer1: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
SailorXY:
about being lynched... hehehe united could not score... hehehe how did the first two goals come then? from throw-ins undecided ... was Young not one on one before being hacked down? no dey watch ball with nose bros embarassed
You post like say you get sense. Which T.V you watch? BLACK AND WHITE? Was Man U 2goals after the RED CARDS? IF YOU GET BRAIN, ANALYSE YOUR 3RD AND WINNING GOAL? You BUNCH of THIEVES.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by kpozite(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
DailyNews:

If at all Chelsea fans had a strong fan club here in Nigeria, I wouldn't mind sponsoring a law suit against Man U for fixing tonight's match....they really spoilt people's joy...both the joy of Man U, Arsenal, and that of Chelsea fans cos the officiating spoilt the whole match...be honest and put pride aside... cheesy
The ref in every match is in a tough spot he has to think fast make decisions quickly. He dosen't have the advantage we the viewers have i.e. Of watching replays in slow motion (and from many angles too while the ref sees it from one angle only )which enables us to critically see and analyse what happened. In most cases we assume the ref should always be accurate even without seeing what happened the we saw it. So don't expect the ref to see things the way you the viewer see it. I believe those complaining would have done worse if given the whistle. This is not to make a case in support of bad officiating but please try and see things from the ref's prespective

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by SailorXY: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
D-Explorer:

You post like say you get sense. Which T.V you watch? BLACK AND WHITE? Was Man U 2goals after the RED CARDS? IF YOU GET BRAIN, ANALYSE YOUR 3RD AND WINNING GOAL? You BUNCH of THIEVES.
if u get brain, analyse Luiz arm-stretched handball in the box from Valencia's cross
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by sammy329(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
Reasons why I'll calm down and stop arguing with Glory hunting Manutd fans:

1) We've always been victims of such cases ( Manutd last year and Barcelona 2009).
2) My team proved we're the EPL's best FOOTBALL team now.
3) We have lost 3 deserved pts but gained RESPECT that's much more valuable.
4) We have a match on Wednesday to table revenge.
5) I can't hear Manutd fans from the top of the table
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Bamz(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
SailorXY:
if u get brain, analyse Luiz arm-stretched handball in the box from Valencia's cross

Hmm referees may or may not blow that....its left to their gumption. The anger from a neutral standpoint is ruining a tremendous match with one unnecessary red card, and a winning goal fergie agrees was probably offside.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by SailorXY: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
Bamz:

Hmm referees may or may not blow that....[/b]its left to their gumption[b]. The anger from a neutral standpoint is ruining a tremendous match with one unnecessary red card, and a winning goal fergie agrees was probably offside.
end of story
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by yertyr(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
Please wats all this fuss coming from losers...evrybody's complainin and calling names...pls i have questions:
wat if ivanovic didn't upend ashley? Wudn't d english man had made it 3 anyway?if torres red card was false then wen valencia fell under mikel's challenge,y did ref book him?if u say evans deserved to be booked,don't u think mikel shud b redcarded as he had already bn booked b4 fallin valencia?....please haters GET A LIFE.Please wats all this fuss coming from losers...evrybody's complainin and calling names...pls i have questions:
wat if ivanovic didn't upend ashley? Wudn't d english man had made it 3 anyway?if torres red card was false then wen valencia fell under mikel's challenge,y did ref book him?if u say evans deserved to be booked,don't u think mikel shud b redcarded as he had already bn booked b4 fallin valencia?....please haters GET A LIFE.
Please wats all this fuss coming from losers...evrybody's complainin and calling names...pls i have questions:
wat if ivanovic didn't upend ashley? Wudn't d english man had made it 3 anyway?if torres red card was false then wen valencia fell under mikel's challenge,y did ref book him?if u say evans deserved to be booked,don't u think mikel shud b redcarded as he had already bn booked b4 fallin valencia?....please haters GET A LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by sympathy55(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
Eze Promoe: [size=32pt]CHELSEA FANS AND SYMPATHIZERS, GO AND DIVE INTO THE ATLANTIC OCEAN! UNITED ROCKS!!![/size]

MADNESS

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Chynx(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
bittertruth: obviously u r a chelsea fan....
i feel ya pain....huhuhuhuhahahahahehehe..... keep buying the players
and we'll keep buying the referees...that's what u wanna hear abi? ode!!*wicked laffta*
Please someone render ds lame clown some help...lol cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by SailorXY: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
Eze Promoe: [size=32pt]CHELSEA FANS AND SYMPATHIZERS, GO AND DIVE INTO THE ATLANTIC OCEAN! UNITED ROCKS!!![/size]
Genius
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by DExplorer1: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2012
SailorXY:
Arm-stretched? LOL. No wonder i talk say na black and white you watch. At least una accept say na FRAUD make una win. Like referee like Man U. Shame you both. For your info, Luiz case was ball to hand but Chocorito came from inside the net to score that goal for Man U At least you got 3points abi?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by 1025: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
my simple question is, must man u win controversially always?

make God punish the ref, the fa and ferguson. epl officiating is trash. soon foreign investors will run from the God forsaking country and they will know what it means to be useless and wicked.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
dabrake: Now, i hate the epl.

When I complained last week of how Stoke FC defenders gave space for Van Persie to score, many abused me. The truth is Man Utd and the FA have so fixed the EPL, making it difficult for other teams to dominate.

No wonder the Chief Executive(David Gill http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gill_(executive)) of Man Utd is on the English FA Board.

Known for vice-chairman the Football Association
Board member of The Football Association

currently Chief Executive of Manchester United F.C. and a vice-chairman of The Football Association.

Match Fixing is worse than Racism.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by franchizy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2012
Howard Webb officially Anounced by FA as the centre ref for Chelsea and Man utd clash on wednesday. I'm speechless now
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Born2beRich1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
Man of the Match: Mark Clattenburg, Man Utd.

Too gutted to say what I really think
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by SailorXY: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
D-Explorer:

Arm-stretched? LOL. No wonder i talk say na black and white you watch. At least una accept say na FRAUD make una win. Like referee like Man U. Shame you both. For your info, Luiz case was ball to hand but Chocorito came from inside the net to score that goal for Man U At least you got 3points abi?
how about Chicharito's case being ball to feet?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
The Match is Gone Guys... Is now up to Them to Catch the 1 Point between Us if they Can. And abt the Game nt Tuesday, If them Like the reff should gve Abramovic Red Card, the Game aint Worth It... I just respect Man U guys That face the Truth... As I said earlier, this match is gone and there is ntin we can do abt It... JUST SUPPORTING Arsenal All the Way Next Week... GOD BLE$$ ALL CHELSEA'S FANS... KTBFFH...

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by SailorXY: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

When I complained last week of how Stoke FC defenders gave space for Van Persie to score, many abused me. The truth is Man Utd and the FA have so fixed the EPL, making it difficult for other teams to dominate.

No wonder the Chief Executive(David Gill http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gill_(executive)) of Man Utd is on the English FA Board.

Known for vice-chairman the Football Association
Board member of The Football Association

currently Chief Executive of Manchester United F.C. and a vice-chairman of The Football Association.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a joke

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by demola9: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
PDP cheating club manu united
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by SailorXY: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
Bimfo: The Match is Gone Guys... Is now up to Them to Catch the 1 Point between Us if they Can. And abt the Game nt Tuesday, If them Like the reff should gve Abramovic Red Card, the Game aint Worth It... I just respect Man U guys That face the Truth... As I said earlier, this match is gone and there is ntin we can do abt It... JUST SUPPORTING Arsenal All the Way Next Week... GOD BLE$$ ALL CHELSEA'S FANS... KTBFFH...
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i was scanning the whole page for u maaaaaaaaaaaan undecided cry kiss cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by DExplorer1: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
SailorXY:
how about Chicharito's case being ball to feet?
He for miss am na. Chocorito goal was part of the FRAUD. Una don use power silence referee and that mumu wey dey line. It will never be forever dude.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
SailorXY:
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i was scanning the whole page for u maaaaaaaaaaaan undecided cry kiss cheesy wink
LOL Sailor grin... My Network wasn't gud during the Match... 4get abt cheatin or Red Cards or The Reff, seriously, as a Gud Friend, Who Played Better??
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by plentykola(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
wat do u expect a team way get 65% of their board member are members of the F A
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Haido200: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
Y can't dey give united d league by now so daT every body will rest
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Belovedd: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
am trying to understand something here, ashley would most probably have scored that goal and who is to say chelsea would have equalised with their 11 men. roonwy committed a foul and was booked, if he already had a yellow, he would have been red carded. the first red card was clear, its d torres one that is controversial. but at d end of d day, why are there more attacks on man utd than on d referee? these mistakes happen daily in football, it happened earlier dis season in favour of arsenal, it happened against united. If its about bribing referees, chelaea is richer than man u, so what are they waiting for. I dont thibk chelsea played better, just that they were more desperate being two goals behind. man u decided to defend their two goals. with or without d red card, d match would have ended d same cos ashley would have scored and united would have held on to d 3:2 victory.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by agabaI23(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
Never heard this guys name but forced me to know his name -Clatten[b]burg[/b]

He is a burg that must be eliminated. He is not good for English football.

That guy is a die hard Man united fan....too bad
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Bamz(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
1025: my simple question is, must man u win controversially always?

make God punish the ref, the fa and ferguson. epl officiating is trash. soon foreign investors will run from the God forsaking country and they will know what it means to be useless and wicked.

LOL as e dey hot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws / Odion Ighalo Offered £400k-a-week Deal By Shanghai Shenhua / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 4) On 20th April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.