Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 (53323 Views)

Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace: Capital One Cup (5 - 1) On 28th October 2015 / Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 20th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Frankiss44(m): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
This is so lame and stupid.. Do you even have a brain you call your own? How does sending off Milner helps Manchester United who are not even top of the league? Another bitter, pathetic loser.... Go hang yourself son!

thegoodjoehunt: Utd don't need a bigger squad if you add all the corrupt Ferguson referees. This same referee sent of James Milner to help Man Utd last week.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by dopeJemi: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

It is almost impossible for Torres, Dzeko, Aguero, Drogba, Tevez, Suarez or any top striker to be in the six yard box and and a ball is about to be crossed and the defenders leave them unmarked.

The only time I have seen such before is when Man Utd beat Blackburn that led to Allardyce being attacked by El Hadji Diouf for fixing the match and the Blackburn Board sacked him. The defenders left Berbatov unmarked and he scored I think 5 goals. The commentator kept on shouting too easy.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/9221096.stm

Please I also played football. I am also a good analyst. Give me matches to support your claim. I just gave you one.
cool
Guy wat r u saying, if defenders doesn't make mistakes, hau will people score goals

90% of goals scored r from mistakes made by defenders

So wat r we sayin here
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
dopeJemi:
Guy wat r u saying, if defenders doesn't make mistakes, hau will people score goals

90% of goals scored r from mistakes made by defenders

So wat r we sayin here

I didn't say mistake, I said left him unmarked in the box. Out of five players playing for Stoke City that afternoon, five of them lost their brains at the same time and left the closest player to the defense and keeper unmarked. I can't see that as a mistake. Maybe you do.
cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
Frankiss44: This is so lame and stupid.. Do you even have a brain you call your own? How does sending off Milner helps Manchester United who are not even top of the league? Another bitter, pathetic loser.... Go hang yourself son!

How can you call someone lame and still ask a question like this. Are you saying you don't know that Man City is closest to Manchester United on the table. They both have the same points and you feel Man City losing won't help Man Utd. Yet you call someone Lame and Stupid. Your winching won't catch me. Back to sender. cool
grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by kpozite(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
[size=16pt]MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE MATCH HAS BEEN PLAYED , WON AND LOST. WTF IS ALL THIS FUSS ABOUT [/size]
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Yahoo1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2012
Pathetic...nothing u guys say here will change d scoreline.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by dopeJemi: 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

I didn't say mistake, I said left him unmarked in the box. Out of five players playing for Stoke City that afternoon, five of them lost their brains at the same time and left the closest player to the defense and keeper unmarked. I can't see that as a mistake. Maybe you do.
cool

So in odacase, we fixed d match dahz wah u r trynna say nau ryt?

Wah bouh d goaL knightly scored?
Shey we pLan dat 1 too undecided

Mehnn! Guy stop d hating n get on wiv it

Shiiit happens
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by chrisley024(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
VP was unmarked on his goal n most tyms in d box 2day so i guess Luiz n Cahill shuld b questd?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by dopeJemi: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
chrisley024: VP was unmarked on his goal n most tyms in d box 2day so i guess Luiz n Cahill shuld b questd?
Help me ask him oh

As if rvp z d only player dat haz bin left unmarked

Wen he waz at arsenal, der waz no problem wiv him being unmarked

Nau hez at man-u, hez bin unmarked, its nau a problem

Mehnn! Joe take a chill pilL

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Frankiss44(m): 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
And I guess Manchester city losing won't affect chelsea and the other teams positively too If you must criticize, let it be constructive abeg.... You people just watch football and see what you wanna see

thegoodjoehunt:

How can you call someone lame and still ask a question like this. Are you saying you don't know that Man City is closest to Manchester
United on the table. They both have the same points and you feel Man City losing won't help Man Utd. Yet you call someone Lame and Stupid. Your winching won't catch me. Back to sender. cool
grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by dopeJemi: 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
If u guyz don't like d way d referees r officiating our games

Its simpLe cheesy

Give ur fada d bLack top n d black short

Give him a whistLe

Give him a ticket n a visa

Put him on a flight 2 engLand

As simpLe as abc
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by dabrake(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

cool
the same defensive oriented stoke city we know, leaving last season's epl highest goal scorer of the year unmarked . . . well, you just have to blame GARRI cahill for not closing down on rvp. No wonder wenger said he worth £8million
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by freecocoa(f): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
kpozite:
The ref in every match is in a tough spot he has to think fast make decisions quickly. He dosen't have the advantage we the viewers have i.e. Of watching replays in slow motion (and from many angles too while the ref sees it from one angle only )which enables us to critically see and analyse what happened. In most cases we assume the ref should always be accurate even without seeing what happened the we saw it. So don't expect the ref to see things the way you the viewer see it. I believe those complaining would have done worse if given the whistle. This is not to make a case in support of bad officiating but please try and see things from the ref's prespective
What is there to be seen from the ref's perspective? It was a clear case of bad officiating, even if the ref doesn't see everything that happens, where's common sense for feck's sakes? A team is already playing one man down and he went ahead to give an undeserved red card and you are here talking of perspective,mstcheew.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
Frankiss44: And I guess Manchester city losing won't affect chelsea and the other teams positively too If you must criticize, let it be constructive abeg.... You people just watch football and see what you wanna see

I guess Chelsea FC losing today will not affect other teams too. Why are people then crying foul play. Man Utd is helping every team. Let us be constructive. Why are the FA members of the Italian team tackling match fixing? Juve and co. are helping other teams constructively. LOL
grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by dabrake(m): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

How can you call someone lame and still ask a question like this. Are you saying you don't know that Man City is closest to Manchester United on the table. They both have the same points and you feel Man City losing won't help Man Utd. Yet you call someone Lame and Stupid. Your winching won't catch me. Back to sender. cool
grin
dude, james milner's tackle was a pure red card offence.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2012

Constructive defending in action.

I knew it was bad but I didn't know it was this bad. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Teaser4(m): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
Useless league...rubbish league

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by freecocoa(f): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
I even blame RDM more than every other person in this match sef, Torres was already on yellow card and playing rubbish, why leave him there? If he had changed torres earlier this nonsense would not happen, even if someone deserved a card it would have been a yellow, but No torres must play cos na him papa get Chelsea Fc, someone should tell that coach it is wise to take someone who already has a card out of the pitch in this type of crucial match, the man even still left Ramirez who would have also gotten a red card sef, nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by dabrake(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
freecocoa: What is there to be seen from the ref's perspective? It was a clear case of bad officiating, even if the ref doesn't see everything that happens, where's common sense for feck's sakes? A team is already playing one man down and he went ahead to give an undeserved red card and you are here talking of perspective,mstcheew.
u dey mind am? Dem don already budget howard webb for us next weekend . . . And to think i'm paying this amount for my dstv plan to watch 419 epl/FA/manUrinated board ruin beautiful soccer when i fit pay N2800 for family bouquet? . . .

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by dopeJemi: 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
freecocoa: I even blame RDM more than every other person in this match sef, Torres was already on yellow card and playing rubbish, why leave him there? If he had changed torres earlier this nonsense would not happen, even if someone deserved a card it would have been a yellow, but No torres must play cos na him papa get Chelsea Fc, someone should tell that coach it is wise to take someone who already has a card out of the pitch in this type of crucial match, the man even still left Ramirez who would have also gotten a red card sef, nonsense.
Yes dear

He doesn't av dat sense dat alex haz wen he brought off rooney cuz he waz at risk of getting a second yellow

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: Utd don't need a bigger squad if you add all the corrupt Ferguson referees. This same referee sent of James Milner to help Man Utd last week.

its so SAD that y'all don't know this hater...he is the most unbiased fan ever..if y'all watched his previous coments against man utd matches, y'all would have known better.watch this space, any match man utd will win in the future, he will be here to bring up this same conspiracy theory

@hater goodjoe,
so madrid was payed to be butchered 5-0 with even xavi scoring them unmarked?...

when your mancity won westbrom last week, shey the last defender was payed too to leave dzeko unmarked to score the winner

when drogba rose up past kolo toure and co and won carling up through his header, i guess wenger was payed too to loose the match?

When chelsea score two fake goals against wigan last season, where were you?...were wigan payed too?

Messi scored with is hands, i guess the opposition was payed too to lose the match by leaving him unmarked

when v.persie scored for arsenal agianst man u during the 8-2 demolition while being unmarked, man u payed their defenders to leave him unmark?.

Note this, you are the worst sentimental fan of all time!!...even chelshit fans i know aren't even spewing this crap you are postin everywhere...you're a LB and so fuccking what?...wetin consign me..if you like be abrahimovic, it doesnt change the fact that your biasness will lead you no where

chelsae 2-3 man utd...get used to it or get that fucck out!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by dabrake(m): 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
freecocoa: I even blame RDM more than every other person in this match sef, Torres was already on yellow card and playing rubbish, why leave him there? If he had changed torres earlier this nonsense would not happen, even if someone deserved a card it would have been a yellow, but No torres must play cos na him papa get Chelsea Fc, someone should tell that coach it is wise to take someone who already has a card out of the pitch in this type of crucial match, the man even still left Ramirez who would have also gotten a red card sef, nonsense.
what nonsense? Red card been dey smell for torres head? Torres was only doing his thing. Simple. Rooney did a yellow-card tackle that would have caused him a red card. Why did the g.a.y ref refuse to brandish him with a card? Let's call a spade a spade and not a farm tool. 99% of viewers believes the difference between chelsea and a victory today was the referee . . . Even goal.com(pro man u) believe same.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by dopeJemi: 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
dabrake: u dey mind am? Dem don already budget howard webb for us next weekend . . . And to think i'm paying this amount for my dstv plan to watch 419 epl/FA/manUrinated board ruin beautiful soccer when i fit pay N2800 for family bouquet? . . .
Abeg shut up, shey na only u get dstv ni

Y don't u say d 8-2 we gave ur sorry asses waz fixed

Mehnn! Pray 2 God it doesn't happen again

Na wa 4 ur mentality sha

We dey play 419 since 1975 dey come abi? undecided

Mehnn! Guy park well abeg

I don't really knw y dey put d blame on us, as if we pointed a gun at d ref's head 2 give torres d red card

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by dabrake(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
dopeJemi:
Yes dear

He doesn't av dat sense dat alex haz wen he brought off rooney cuz he waz at risk of getting a second yellow
arrant nonsense. A good referee would have sent rooney off with the tackle he made less than 5mins before he was taken off.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by dabrake(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
dopeJemi:
Abeg shut up, shey na only u get dstv ni

Y don't u say d 8-2 we gave ur sorry asses waz fixed

Mehnn! Pray 2 God it doesn't happen again

Na wa 4 ur mentality sha

We dey play 419 since 1975 dey come abi? undecided

Mehnn! Guy park well abeg

I don't really knw y dey put d blame on us, as if we pointed a gun at d ref's head 2 give torres d red card
gtfo. Is this the first time you will rob your way to glory. Should i count how many times you've robbed me, blues, liverpool, . . . of a clean victory? I know manC will be the next to receive your pdp iwuruwuru. Keep shouting 8-2 as if i haven't beaten you 8-2 in the league before. Man urinated Yoruba.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
dabrake: arrant nonsense. A good referee would have sent rooney off with the tackle he made less than 5mins before he was taken off.

yeah right!!...and a good ref would've given torres a BLACK card for his earlier manslaughter against cleverly...mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Khayordhe: 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
he was abt 2 sub torres wit sturidge nd when d ref notice dat,he gave his judgement....
I don knw man u,no b 2day....any big team wey wan play man u make im expect say na 12 or 13players wey im 1 face on d field (ref or linesman)....don't blame man u o cuz dat's dere pattern
mah boyz played very well bt dey didn't woke up early enough...dat was d advantage wey man u get...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
dabrake: gtfo. Is this the first time you will rob your way to glory. Should i count how many times you've robbed me, blues, liverpool, . . . of a clean victory? I know manC will be the next to receive your pdp iwuruwuru. Keep shouting 8-2 as if i haven't beaten you 8-2 in the league before. Man urinated Yoruba.

pleasw provide a link when assnal beat man united 8-2 since the history of PREMIER LEAGUE...provide am make we see...keep hating while while we keep robbing(as haters will call it) y'all

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by dopeJemi: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
Khayordhe:
he was abt 2 sub torres wit sturidge nd when d ref notice dat,he gave his judgement....
I don knw man u,no b 2day....any big team wey wan play man u make im expect say na 12 or 13players wey im 1 face on d field (ref or linesman)....don't blame man u o cuz dat's dere pattern
mah boyz played very well bt dey didn't woke up early enough...dat was d advantage wey man u get...
n I guess ur boyz doesn't knw hau 2 speak english 2 ryt? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Remii(m): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
One United
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
dopeJemi: n I guess ur boyz doesn't knw hau 2 speak english 2 ryt? undecided

you dey mind am?...as if toress the flop had actually done anything better all through the match...y'all can cry all y'all want but it won't change the scores!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by mikron(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

When I complained last week of how Stoke FC defenders gave space for Van Persie to score, many abused me. The truth is Man Utd and the FA have so fixed the EPL, making it difficult for other teams to dominate.

No wonder the Chief Executive(David Gill http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gill_(executive)) of Man Utd is on the English FA Board.

Known for vice-chairman the Football Association
Board member of The Football Association

currently Chief Executive of Manchester United F.C. and a vice-chairman of The Football Association.

Match Fixing is worse than Racism.
u re just a bad looser. Pls accpt defeat. Why is cameroun not in d nations cup teams if u argue blindly about gill. U forgot isa hayatou is frm cameroun?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Offered £400k-a-week Deal By Shanghai Shenhua / UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.