Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? (20374 Views)

See The Weird Creature A Women Found At The Back Of Her House!!! / Weird Things Room-mates Do / The Weird Ones Of Nairaland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by ednut1(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2012
yuzedo: I look left angry
I look right angry
I look left again undecided
I lock the door lipsrsealed
I bring out my vaseline/soap cheesy
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I rubbbbbbbbbbbb embarassed
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

I look left again... wink
I look right again... grin grin
odas follow suit and confess, d guy is hilarious

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by GentleNaaz(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2012
Wn am alone i pick up my phone n log on 2 nairaland.com
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by honeric01(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2012
Being lost in my thoughts when alone.

Making excuses for people who offended me

Thinking for others embarassed

Laughing with myself after remembering old memories

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by PalmTree(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2012
I imagine dt am a footballer, and I run along beliving I just scored goals. It kinda makes me happy.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by salam001(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2012
Whenever i Am alone,i call on small-small girls in our Area to teach them mathematics and english,hmmmmm,what are you thinking?.....pervert!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by nerodenero: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2012
I look right angry
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

Dude,you just cracked my ribs.I dey laff,eyes soaked with tears,rolling for ground,chai!!!my boxer tear o.This is damn funny.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by patwilly(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2012
When am alone, i try to create comic scenes in my head with me as an active participant. This has me wringing my hands in excitement and probably laughing out loud by myself.has got me into trouble with my parents a number of times. My mum even suggested deliverance at a point but she admits i was a very restless child @birth. Its all fun though and i usually shrug it off, am a man of plenty imaginations! Sometimes i just let them run riot!
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by babseg(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2012
e.code:
grin

Why ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̅ com lock door na.

U wan go join am?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Babaken(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2012
e.code:
Look @ the mirror and prophesy to my life. Most time I'm alone, I speak in tongues. It isn't weird to me,it is called WISDOM!
. Are you a member of CHRIST EMBASSY.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Ramcie(f): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2012
I love solitude so I always like keeping to myself. I get tired of having people around me so now that am back to school I stay alone in my room and I don't invite anyone over. I read, watch movies, play ZUMA and dance which I never do in public cos am bad at it. undecided am weird I know but I love my solitude.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by rodeo0070(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2012
I look right angry
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

Give yourself a "Low High Five!!!"
I laff sote, I give Boko Haram your address...
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by dacutie1(f): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2012
I talk to myself a lot, i imagine events to come n such. and then i play "dress up" and dance in front of the mirror, slow whine and pretend there's a pole
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Dlionsheart: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2012
[quote
author=salam001]Whenever i Am alone,i call on small-small girls in our
Area to teach them mathematics and english,hmmmmm,what are you
thinking?.....pervert![/quote] am thinking u're a hornless he goat
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by xtrafly(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2012

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by codeine123: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2012
grin grin grin
Talk to myself.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by xtrafly(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2012
grin grin
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by babseg(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2012
Most girls here have said they dance in front of mirror and talk to themselves. You all need to see psychiatrist or go fro deliverance from ogbanje spirit.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Viclov(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2012
As 4 me, i always c ma self as a star footballer, when am alone, smtimez at night, outside, i behave as if am in pitch playing, scoring goals, i'll be playing and scoring freekicks nd i'll celebrating.... All alone, nd i'll be lykl celebration ma Goals with different pattern nd c the 1 that best suits me, i go out side nd i'll b doing this alone, even in side our palour...
This gives me Joy nd Happiness so much....
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by alphaconde(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2012
I imagine been nigeria s president

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Adehwale: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2012
I look right angry
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

Lmfao...mehn! this is the most sincere human being on nairaland...u got me laffin real hard.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by jasmine21(f): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2012
Ishilove:
You must be the twin I never met.

I talk and laugh with myself and just generally have myself a jolly time alone. Sometimes after having a conversation with people, when they have left my presence, I start mimicking them, not out of spite, but because... I don't know... I can't explain it. Also, If I had an argument with someone, when I'm alone I begin to repeat everything I said, and insert the things I didn't say but wished I had said.

That's just who I am and I don't care if society says its weird or abnormal. I am very cool with it.

Oh My God! U r just like meeee!!! Everything u said is what I do. Or I sing and dance to music. I'm a sucker for Slow R n B.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by acidtalk: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2012
I look right angry
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

I just fell off the bed reading this.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Hanihairy(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2012
martyns303: I bring out a ruler calibrated in feet and measure my ...., it seems to be getting bigger each day. Ok I play ps3 its d only time I get to.
yeh....dis guy az fallin our hand o

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by quicksylva(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2012
grin
I look right angry
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

Na only u don talk truth here, As for me I don't like putting on cloth or boxers when am alone, I like being completely nake.d.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Fostercat(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2012
Wen I am alone,I comme out from d bath room naked,eat my food right inside d pot..lol
I also dance in front of d mirror atimes nd its fun scraching d scrotum nd watching TV
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by quicksylva(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2012
. cool
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by acidtalk: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2012
jasmine21:

Oh My God! U r just like meeee!!! Everything u said is what I do. Or I sing and dance to music. I'm a sucker for Slow R n B.

Try some Country, Jazz and Acoustic and you will imagine having your honeymoon in Pluto.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Akposkool(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2012
I just reminisce the good times i hav had.and most importantly i remember my sex scenes with my past and present babes.hey dnt crucify me o
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Abujafood: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2012
patwilly: When am alone, i try to create comic scenes in my head with me as an active participant. This has me wringing my hands in excitement and probably laughing out loud by myself.has got me into trouble with my parents a number of times. My mum even suggested deliverance at a point but she admits i was a very restless child @birth. Its all fun though and i usually shrug it off, am a man of plenty imaginations! Sometimes i just let them run riot!

I'm like that too! My girl friend saw me do this once and she thought I had gone mad
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by CuntDestroyer: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2012
w@nk
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nonybb: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2012
i wan.k alone, so sad
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by drealnamdy(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2012
I imagine things beyond a normal being lik possesing super powers to control d minds of d bh boys and channel it to attckin those criminals n corrupt leaders.....first attck wld be senator yerima...I realy need super powers...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion At Graceland Estate Isheri Lagos / 10 Yabs We yabbed Ourselves When We Were Young / Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.